• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

S3 Comic!! 29th Breaking news!! *Update: 06/12/2007*

Stryks

Smash Hero
Lol nice, Ok guys no matter what ill have a comic by this weekend...

If its story or random I have yet to make a decision...

tourney tomorrow so im training XD

Stryks

Smash Hero
Yeah sorry caterpie! Im gonna find time to make more of these, I may actually do the next one today, since what I have in mind is very simple...

but then im getting MP3 tomorrow... hmm...

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Dang so lucky i have to wait till f**king end of October to just get the **** game.

Cant wait to see what happens at the beginning of chapter two ; )

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
..Nice new sprite for Stryks...Stryks lol.
I lol'd at the PS3 line thing..great job mixing comedy and mystery/void in one. Props to you.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
XD That PS3 line was great.

Finally using the Goku sprite hey?

And make the glowing text a bit larger and it will be much better (My favorite type of text).

I was surprised he woke up actually i thought this entire chapter would be just in their minds : P

WolfS2

Smash Rookie
Well done with the new sprites and text. A few misspellings every here and there, but it works.

Also, I can't seem to recognize the base for the new Sryks sprite. Whatever it is, it's close enough to work with the Mega Man 7 format. Good job picking that, too!

Stryks

Smash Hero
Yeah thanx wolf, any tips on how to make the text more visible or something?

anyway I may do a comic later on or tomorrow, since I cleared MP3 today... yeah im that good XD

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Stryk's i was bored and you know how i like to make anything else apart from my own comics... well...

This is obviously very crappy but i wasn't going to invest to much time in it seeing as i just finished something else...

Stryks

Smash Hero
Lego that is just simply awesome, kinda bad on how it looks but its just plain funny, im adding that to the fan section!

Legolastom

Smash Hero
He he he thanks it reminds me of the god old days when my comic used to look like that XD (*sigh* those days where fun...)

WolfS2

Smash Rookie
A tip is to play around with the setting of the outer glow. If you get it right, it'll do a perfect pure light effect on the text, and blend out quite nicely.

But I'm still curious on your sprite's base, or did you make that scratch?

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
..Stryks what I don't get is the title. It is 23th Nightmares..did you mean 23rd? If so, I am surprised no one noticed that lol.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Hey the space frigate R.I.D.L.E.Y. thing is getting really popular now so you finally gonna contribute?

In the words of many "SHOOP DA WOOP!!!"

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
LOL, may the Ridley be with you! Gotta love it! :chuckle:

"Use the force Ridley, Luke!" :grin:

"The force Ridley will be with you, always!"

Anyways, Overlord King Super Awsome Amazing Dragon Beast Scarey Cool Thing Ridley approves of this message.

We will now go back to our broadcast currently running, with Ridley eating Pichu, and taking it's spot in Brawl!

:laugh:

I couldn't stop myself, even if I tried! Anyways, great comics, and I'm still laughing at the two fan comics. All I can say is lol! :laugh: Gotta love it, and I like the new comic look Stryks. :)

Legolastom

Smash Hero
JK is having a Ridley overload at the moment...

Anyways better be seeing that comic you promised soon Stryk's.

majora_787

Smash Hero
wow stryks. your comics are REALLY good. I wish mine were that funny XD but I always mess them up. you're doing a really great job, keep up the good work ^^

Stryks

Smash Hero
U know demon I like the idea, Im definetly gonna consider it, thing is college is so tiring, with the multiple exams per week and HW...

but Ill probably do a comic this week, if not 2, and u can have next week if u want, ill give ya da sprites later on, and thanx!

S3 4EVER

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Yes S3 forever... er... but if you want any edits just give me some sprites i will work on it... (Edits: Only ever edits).

demoncaterpie

Smash Champion
Abra abra cadabra. I wanna reach out and grab ya!
U know demon I like the idea, Im definetly gonna consider it, thing is college is so tiring, with the multiple exams per week and HW...

but Ill probably do a comic this week, if not 2, and u can have next week if u want, ill give ya da sprites later on, and thanx!

S3 4EVER
Yay! I can't wait!

If you want to give me a script or something, that'd be awesome. Or I could just make up something. Than no one knows what could happen!

LOL, I'd probably just make some simple animations or something, maybe a few fight scenes. In any case, having two people work on this will hopefully make it better for everyone:)

Legolastom

Smash Hero

Stryks

Smash Hero
Lol not bad lego, but im good at edits myself, so theres really no necesary for another, unless I ran out completely out of time and need some specific pose fast, then ill call you, demon ill give you a script or something 2morrow + sprites...

majora_787

Smash Hero
Strykes I would appreciate it if you could give me some tips for my work on my sprite comic. yours is really good, so I'd like to know how you did it. not specifically, but...yeah

Stryks

Smash Hero
Ok majora, il lgive u some tips, but cant rite now, gonna play some halo with a bud of mine :p

and expect a comic this week, probably sunday since i gotta go somewhere tomorrow...

Top Bottom