• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

S3 Comic!! 29th Breaking news!! *Update: 06/12/2007*

Stryks

Smash Hero
WOW pretty sick man, Like it a lot, I actually want to make an S3 sig for some time now, Ill try convincing saber to make one :p since hes da best sig make I know (no offense to sig makers)

I also hope Ethan makes the drawing soon, so I can make a sig with that too, cant wait!

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Thanks and yhea saber has a good rep... to bad you don't see him around much (Well us not you).

And Gypsy lee seems to be the new rising sig maker now...

Anyways er... S3 for Brawl!

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
Just an Idea - you should put me in your comics, when you're dealing with requesting art. Like, you should pester me until you blow my head off, then look at my desk and say, "Oh, he was finished." XD

Stryks

Smash Hero
Lol yeah Im thinking in naming u the official art making dude of S3 but IDK If u want that...

I would give u a spot in the random comics AT LEAST so u would get something in return IDK...

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
i'm thinking of making a comic myself for your series. if you like Far Side, that's how it would be set up. i do like the viewer comics people send in...i'll have to think on this.

still a good job and such

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
are you saying you have not ever seen the Far Side comics? they're really badly drawn, one panel comics but they were sucessful because of excellent visual and verbal humor

well, if you want an idea of my humor, check out my thread here.

it's at the bottom of the post and it'll look like that except it will include you and your characters. i gotta think of a good enough joke though for it to work in one frame (had this idea of Strykman and Megaman just lookin at each other, but it's hard to think of a good punchline...well, and EXCELLENT punchline at least)

Legolastom

Smash Hero
He he a lot of recent developments... and send me some of those sprites as well I got a good idea for an animation... (If I can do it that is).

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Ooooo mysterious.

And the arrogant guy he reminds me of a Pokemon trainer sprite... for some reason.

Anyways he has light blue / purple hair, some sort of Katana like sword that he keeps sheeted at his waist.

Seems to be Ninja'ish (But more swordsman like) quite...

You can get a pretty clear picture of him if you look at the third panel closely... looks quite feminine.

Kyro?

Kitayo?

Stryks

Smash Hero
Yeah he looks clearer in the 3rd panel, forgot to make it darker XD oh well...

anyway keep guessing, it aint from pokemon thats for sure, what u think of the shadow god XD not much to say about him I know...

I like Kyro, sounds cool...

Legolastom

Smash Hero
That sprite of (Kyro?) looks so familiar... dang... but what, Naruto game!?

And does the God have one of those Roman like helmets? except with a kind of T shape visor.

(By the way Shadow god should sooooo have a halberd!)

Stryks

Smash Hero
Lol I like the idea of a ship of some kind, it would make the idea I have for later quite easier now that I think about it, thanx...

yeah ur getting close on where the sprite came from, it aint exactly a roman hement, its a helmet I drew for some character I made when I was 9, not kidding...

I actually keep drawing the guy from time to time, theres something about his helmet I really like, anyway I never drew a complete body of the character since I suck at bodys... and faces for that matter, but I already have a body sprite, kinda small, I found some new sprites which I may use, seems it would fit him, ill let u know on the progress later on, now to play some metroid prime!

Legolastom

Smash Hero
http://spriters-resource.com/other/other/anime/display.php?file=naruto_soundnin4.gif These sprites look good... you could use them for something.

(By the way I in no way Like Naruto but I do like the sprites).

Anyways if you have ever played Runsecape there is a helmet similar to the one the God wears... its kind of Roman except the hair comes from the back of the helmet in an arc... looks great.

And by halberd I meant the weapon... not the ship XS this is a halberd http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Halberd&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=iw

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
i got my comic drawn! i just gotta freshin it up on my computer.

but it involves Strykman and copyright infringment. i'll leave it as that

EDIT: OH, um, Stryks new issue...forgot...uh...

it was good. evil guys we don't know who they are for the win...i think

Stryks

Smash Hero
Lol Cell, not even close :p

Its not that skull face has a hearth, tough he pretty much considers the team an important part of the war, while the new guy could care less...

yeah ****it it u guessed were I got the aprite :p

IDK who should make the next comic, it aint a shadow eyes comic, but it will be somewhat dificult with the bgs, Im not sure il llet u know later today or 2morrow...

Stryks

Smash Hero
LOLOLOLOL!!

Awesome man like it alot, will add it to fan art...

I find it weird how both mega and strykman look kinda evilish lol, and saber looks so funny XD

thanx!

Stryks

Smash Hero
Just cause of curiosity (saber said this and well it stucked with me)

U guys DO know im wearing a hat in the comics rite, acording to saber, everyone that draws me seems to draw a beenie ala jamaican people, so just want to know what u guys think XD

Legolastom

Smash Hero
What you wore? well its kind of a mix between a fish net and one of those things Sikh's wear.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Trust me it doesn't look like that. It looks like the main part is wrapped around your head and the sticking out part behind you is your hair... except in the Fn/S thing.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
LOLOLOLOL!!

Awesome man like it alot, will add it to fan art...

I find it weird how both mega and strykman look kinda evilish lol, and saber looks so funny XD

thanx!
thank you. i feel so liked and accepted

Just cause of curiosity (saber said this and well it stucked with me)

U guys DO know im wearing a hat in the comics rite, acording to saber, everyone that draws me seems to draw a beenie ala jamaican people, so just want to know what u guys think XD
well...it looks like it could be both. i mean i thought it looked like a beenie, but i looked again and it looks like a hat too. maybe make it smaller in the back?

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
What you wore? well its kind of a mix between a fish net and one of those things Sikh's wear.
D@MN YOU LEGO! You dare steal my avatar...IT'S TREASON THEN!

... I really hope ur kidding (hard to tell on teh internetz)...

its a plain hat, only backwards (ZOMG SHOK3R!)
Yeah, I'm with you Stryks. It clearly was a hat on backwords...but, it does look pretty sick so who's complaining? Oh and the Colbusman one was weird...at first, I thought it was a mess up lol!

Stryks

Smash Hero
Well glad someone got it rite XD, anyway I may do the comic this saturday, or just the complicated stuff, have a great idea for the 27th comic XD but need to do a lot of sprites...

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Hey Stryk's can I please have your sheet? Also could you make a pose of yourself where you are holding your hands out on both of your sides with your head down facing forward.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Sprite of Stryk's in that pose... you know with his arms stretched out as if he is pushing something away from him...

Stryks

Smash Hero
Ok guys, expect a comic soon, and the next one after that is really easy, expect well known smasher in the comic after the one im making right now!

so wait just a bit more guys :p

Top Bottom