• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

S3 Comic!! 29th Breaking news!! *Update: 06/12/2007*

Legolastom

Smash Hero
If only my Comic thread wasn't dead you could have asked there : (

And you working on the next comic Stryk's or have you already sent Demon (The somewhat evil Pokemon) the script?

And you got PS or Paint?

Stryks

Smash Hero
The next comic will introduced a character like no ther so far, but is recognizable to everyone...

anyway ill start it later on or tomorrow...

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Ok cant wait its been almost a month since a new comic... by the way MySims is a great game you should buy it.

demoncaterpie

Smash Champion
Abra abra cadabra. I wanna reach out and grab ya!
Another great comic! I love the new text layout! And the chain-chomp looks really professional. I thought it was a real sprite!

And as the update says, I'll be helping out with the comic. We're both really busy with college, but hopefully together will be able to create a kick *** sprite comic!

Hey Stryks, my aim's demoncaterpie1. I'll try to be on tomorrow so we can chat about stuff (you still need to send me the sprites too:)).

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
Technically it is a real sprite, just not from a Mario game. sorry for technicality. anyway, nice new comic.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Great new comic now we just need to get back on track with the story and enough of these Rex shenanigans XD

majora_787

Smash Hero
Stryks, do you have a sprite sheet for Javalin? I've tried it out, and his poses work really well in the edits for sprites.

majora_787

Smash Hero
well what I was sayng was, I'd like a copy of the sprite sheet for my edits. I took a couple poes you usedf in the comics and used themn for my edits, and they work surprisingly well

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Hey you still to busy to make another one? what about Demon i thought he was helping.

And if you give me the plot and script (And sprites) for the next one i might make it for you.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Yeah I was actually gonna do that now, I was gonna do it yesterday, but with my sis's birthday I didnt had time, so Ill send them to bia PM in a few minutes once I upload the sprites XD

Stryks

Smash Hero
My comic on the 2nd page? This blasphemy!!

THIS IS STRYKS'S COMIC!! *pushes the 2nd page (who has a human form) down a bottomless pit*

anyway the next comic is coming soon... I think XD its DCs turn with the new comic so lets just wait a bit :p

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Cant wait for the comic! ANd here is something for you Demon seeing as you haven't been on my thread...

Might make a comic for you as well... happy B-Day!

Stryks

Smash Hero
I HAVE UPDATED IN NEARLY A MONTH, IM NOT DEAD!!

Anyway DC birthday comic, I had a lot of fun with this one, and just imagining DC screaming while being carried by a falcon made me loled hard... anyway Im gonna stick with my old Textboxes, its hard doing the glowing one, and hard to read...

hope u like it DS and happy BD!

demoncaterpie

Smash Champion
*Falls on knees*

Stryks, you are the greatest person on the planet. Thank you so much for my amazing comic! That ending was pure brilliance (though I'm not sure why I'm so small:laugh:).

Expect me to make you something just as amazing on your birthday!

In thread related news, the next comic should be up soon. I'm going to try and finish it sometime tomorrow, so look out for it!

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Good work XD The ending was so funny our faces.

And its pretty obvious why the falcon is named Knee...

Better get to work on my one.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Lol looking forward to both of ur works, DC did u get my PM?

anyway glad u guys like the comic, it's becomed one of my all time fav. something im proud of... If I ever got to E for all, expect a comic about brawl soon...

demoncaterpie

Smash Champion
No problem! I'm glad you liked it!

Yeah, some of the sprites came out weird. I blame Flash and stuff.

As for a flash series, we'll just have to see what happens. It'd be nice if we could get some voice actors and such first, though a text look could be pulled off (it worked for Super Mario Bros. Z).

The first thing I want to do is make an intro/theme song. I've got some concepts in my head that I think will look cool. I don't want to reveal too much, but the song will most likely be "Running Down a Dream" by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers.

More as it develops!

Stryks

Smash Hero
I would actually like to do voice overs for my own character, and I bet saber as well, im guessing some guy can be strykman, but I cna pull it off too, not to mention I do sick bad guy voices XD... il ltry to do a **** load of sprites this weekend, im now eager to get a flash intro!!

demoncaterpie

Smash Champion
I would actually like to do voice overs for my own character, and I bet saber as well, im guessing some guy can be strykman, but I cna pull it off too, not to mention I do sick bad guy voices XD... il ltry to do a **** load of sprites this weekend, im now eager to get a flash intro!!
Sweet dude! Just send me the sprites once you're done and I'll get started on it!

Once you get some voice clips done, send them my way I'll start working on episodes (I'll probably start off with some random off-shots first).

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
:link:
..I haven't seen this thread in a while so let me give some props!
First: I love that B-day one with the Falcon-Knee thing..good stuff!
Second: This Tingle one, well, I think you guys know I support Tingle (sob) but, good job on it.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Thanx creo, eah I love the BD comic as well, one of my all time favs. anyway I kidna knew u would react over the tingle comic, well hei ill try to go easy on him next time, lets say 1-2 nukes? 3 max...

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
:link:
D'accord, 2 nukes doesn't seem too bad...TINGLE CAN TAKE IT!
But in all seriousness, I look forward to the Tingle comics all the time, they always provide a good sense of.., "laughter" for fans and non-fans.

On a side note...I'll actually PM you it right now, just incase you end up doing it.

PS- D'accord = Okay...in French.;)

Legolastom

Smash Hero
If I had a way of recording my voice I wouldn't defiantly help you guys out but...

Also Stryk's seeing as I make sigs now (And you dont make them anymore) want me to make you a sig for S3?

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
YES!! TINGLE VIOLENCE!! can there be any better kind of violence? (lord i hate tingle so much, you did a great thing by hurting him, even if i didn't get to see it)

nice job as always, and tell DC nice work

Stryks

Smash Hero
Thanx colbus and ill let DC know u said nice work...

Go ahead lego if u want to give it a whirl, tough ask DC for the sprites im currently on HW... XD

Stryks

Smash Hero
WTF how did my thread got pushed to the 2nd page? well dont worry guys, If I dont have school tomorrow expect a comic, but if I dod then maybe Ill do it when I get back XD

Top Bottom