• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

S3 Comic!! 29th Breaking news!! *Update: 06/12/2007*

Legolastom

Smash Hero
He he he great issue as always (Especially the second to last panel).

And as for the story line of HyruleZX its gonna be great full of twists and turns (But don't worry i wont rush straight to the the good parts) and the "Tale of war" one is more like an explanation of the events leading up to HyruleZX (I could just have easily made it a bunch of text but its a better idea to make it a comic!).

So "Tale of war" will deal with stuff like how the resistance was formed,How they met each character... and also some old characters path into darkness... (Intriguing no?).

Legolastom

Smash Hero
O yhea Stryks why don't you post your comics in the Bob and George forums? once i start up HyruleZX im thinking of doing that.

demoncaterpie

Smash Champion
Abra abra cadabra. I wanna reach out and grab ya!
Another great comic. I like how you transitioned from serioues to comedy. Most people can't pull that off well, but you pretty much nailed it:)

I can't help but connect with Strykman in this comic. Like him, I have no idea what's going on, but at the same time, I want to know more.

He's a very well done character. I can't wait to see what the others are like.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Saber has to be my favorite character you just know he can kick everyone else's ***!

(And hopefully he will have a very heroic moment later on)

saberhof

Smash Master
bob and george quit a long time ago, and finding a good forum for good comics of this style are hard to find, we tried comunicating with some artists but i have only talked once with kaze about him quitting, but that was a long time ago, i think i told stryks about it, anyway....

we might make our own site one day for anyone welcome to read, make, learn, share, critique others comics. ^_^

and ill start my comic one day >_<....

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Bob and George quit a long time ago? What you talking about? its still going on (But its gonna end like this month) and the forums have loads of places to post your comics (I wanna get as much publicity as i can get).

O yhea and when you do make a website you think i could have a sub section? (I cant make a website and god im not gonna put my comic on a free webs).

Stryks

Smash Hero
*Sigh* Stryks's aint anyone's favorite... well I'm sure he'll win over someone after his unique ability, I'll just give a hint: The eyes are a windows to one's soul; if there are no eyes, one is souless...

ANYWAY! Yeha Im gonna look for a site to post my comic, I dont want to post it in the forum, cuase I can pretty much imagine many people have already done it, and thus people wont notice it, im gonna make some link buttons so after I put my comic, I'll give out links to popular site and hopefully I get more viewers...

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Saberhof the comic has been updating daily for say... about 7 years non-stop now and the Cataclysm videos? They are still in the works.

And in my HyruleZX comics i have ran into a little problem... Not enough space to put my text -.- i don't know weather to make everything bigger or just make the text smaller.

And i don't quite get what you mean by page Stryks, care to explain (To me) what you mean?

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Ah ok i see now... are you looking for someone else's site or you gonna make your own then?

Stryks

Smash Hero
I may do my own, but whatever comes 1st, hopefully I can find some good ones for free... anyway I MAY do a comic tomorrow, unless my dad makes me clearn the house... again...

Stryks

Smash Hero
Lol yeah... anyway if ur expecting action in the next comic then u'll be pleased one of the shadow eyes will make its debut, also I have some sprites to do:

1) Stryks special ability
2) one of the shadow guardians
3) finish one of the shadow guardians sheets
4) make leader of the SEs
5) make new allies...

So I may no update much this week XD

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Ooooooooo E3!!!

So excited live updates (If you get it December the 3 then when will we (Europe) get it?!)

Yhea but anyways will the SE leader be making any early appearances? or is he more of a distant "wont face me till the end" kinda character? or is he more like a "Shut up Thomas and find out for yourself" Kinda man (Or woman)?

Stryks

Smash Hero
the SE leader will appear in a dont so distant future, meaning he wont appear for the 1st time at the end but doesnt mean he'll apepar in the next 10 comics or so...

Anyway U guys will have to wait a bit longer for a comic... and uncle of mine passed away and well... dont feel like making comics...

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
Well sorry about your uncle Stryks. Sad storys this year. ODIN lost a relative not to long ago as well. What is the world coming too?

demoncaterpie

Smash Champion
omg now thats a DUN DUN DUN moment right thur, nice one stryks. :D
DUN DUN DUN is the perfect expression:laugh:

It looks like the plot is starting the thicken. I wonder what's going to happen to our heroes? And are these strange new comers okay?

Looks like we'll have to wait until next week for the answers.

*Man, I feel like a TV announcer:laugh:*

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Great comics as always and hopefully i will hear a Shrouken or Hadoken from our heroes sometime soon.

(And chaos looks a lot like a necron)

Cant wait to see this fight (Or is is escape?) in the next issue.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Ok so I cant edit the 1st page, so:

I took WAY long with this one, almost all afternoon, I dont know why I take so long but meh...

So javelin gets stabbed by his own weapon, ouch (btw the yellow thing is electricity) is this the end of javelin? What is the light core of strykman that Chaos spoke of, and how is it that stryks is surprised about the erase part, but not the soul part??

Who IS the god of shadow, and what is he planning? all of these questions will be revealed soon, but more will be made, so stayed tuned!!

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Hey i wouldn't have cared about that bit about "erase your soul" but what is he a robot then? (Or something similar) and great comic cant wait till the fight scene!

Stryks

Smash Hero
Yeah strykmans a robot, just wanted to make that clear, stryks and saber are humn, even though saber looks robotic theres a reason to dat, that is all...

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Well i know Strykman is a robot but i thought that saber just wore that stuff didn't know that he was actually a robot.

(Anyways i might post more than one comic tomorrow wanna get these awful smash bros club comics over with!).

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Yes yes! That would be great Blazer! lets try and make a little SWF comic community!

O yhea and i was bored and i made these Kirby edit. What do you think?

Which one do you think looks better, the Half zombie one of the full zombie one?

Legolastom

Smash Hero
K thanks i thought it looked a bit better and click my sig for my comics!

If you need any help making your comics just ask and here is something i made yesterday when i didn't feel like making a proper comic.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
I already triple posted in my own thread and now i have to double post just to reply to you : P

And when will this **** edit button get fixed.

Blazer

Smash Ace
It's been to long since I sprited at all. I tried changing Zero's colors up a bit and he came out looking awful. I need to practice a bit before I think of starting a comic up.

Stryks

Smash Hero
No offense lego, but publiciting in my thread is a now show really, u were already warned in ur thread, last thing I want is my thread closed or anythin :p...

Sweet itd be cool if U join the sprite comic community Blazer...

Anyway DemonCaterpie, I would LOVE to see it animated, still the bad thing is that I only make on sprite per pose:
1 running sprite
1 jumping sprite
1 attacking sprite and so on

Thus I need more sprites for the character to move smoothly... but after the whole battle thing maybe u can do like an animated flash thingy of the whole battle sequence, just a tought, and If I ever do one myself I would actually like for it to have voice over, would be sweet XD

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Sorry Stryk's... (It just annoying how sometimes NO ONE ever posts in my thread)

But it would be kool to see it animated (As long as you don't make it to fast).

Anyways wed like to see some of your work sometime Blazer!

demoncaterpie

Smash Champion
No offense lego, but publiciting in my thread is a now show really, u were already warned in ur thread, last thing I want is my thread closed or anythin :p...

Sweet itd be cool if U join the sprite comic community Blazer...

Anyway DemonCaterpie, I would LOVE to see it animated, still the bad thing is that I only make on sprite per pose:
1 running sprite
1 jumping sprite
1 attacking sprite and so on

Thus I need more sprites for the character to move smoothly... but after the whole battle thing maybe u can do like an animated flash thingy of the whole battle sequence, just a tought, and If I ever do one myself I would actually like for it to have voice over, would be sweet XD
Well, the fight scene would look much better if I had inbetween sprites to work with. Whenever you get more sprites of each character done, just send them to me and I'll make a sweet little flash movie of it.

The "draw the comic first" thing is a good idea. That way, it'll be much easier for me to know exactly what I'm animating:)

Again, just send me the sprites when you're ready.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Sweet thanx demon caterpie! Ill make the sprites as soon as I can, but I want to focus mor eon the comic XD

anyway 1st post is now edited, gonna work on the next comic now so watch out for that!

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Hey Stryk's good that we can finally edit!

O yhea these are my Mascots so you will sometimes see them popping up in places (This aint a comics is just them!)

Top Bottom