• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

S3 Comic!! 29th Breaking news!! *Update: 06/12/2007*

Stryks

Smash Hero
I may continue the random,going retro/melee comics once I start the story based one, but I dont really know yet :p

Yeah I know saber aint making comics, but me and him are the main characters in the comic, so is strykman but since hes fictional I didnt add him to the title :p

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Ah i see maybe you could make them as filler or something between ideas and stuff. (Or if your busy making some sprites for your next comic)

but on to my main points... Tom nook FTW!

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
Hey Stryks, I just read all the comics and it seems the retro ones are the best. The Mario one made me LoL so much. Since you know I am a huge Zelda fan, you know I am looking forward to see what happens to Link.(that Navi thing was funny too)

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Yhea if you do another one in Zelda make use or Poes and Octoroks that could earn a few laughs.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Or what about Midna... yhea we could implement her somehow! (I think i can see whats coming...)

Stryks

Smash Hero
Well I guess I can make another one going retro comics, I guess those ones are funnier cause u can relate to the games and all, I wanted to do a RE4 comic, but theyre arent any leon sprites, ashley, nothing I was kinda surprised that nobody has made them...

Yeah I guess I can implement tingle in one of the comics, its just hard finding some good sprites...

Anyway I may give like a preview similair to legos 10th comics soon, just gotta make more sprites that's all :p

KoF Link926

Smash Apprentice
Lol, omg, that is the funniest of the comics. Lol, keep up the retro. Lol, Keep it up. I loved it. Lol. I wish i could do that in the game. Lol. HA, lol. The "What in gods name is that" reminds me something but i cant remember what. Lol, love the link comics

saberhof

Smash Master
fresh stuff here my friend, fresh....awsome ideas, and nice concepts on it, i will catch up >_>...i will catch up...but for now!, im meeting you to smash tomorow!. xD

Legolastom

Smash Hero
This has to be the best one so far and it coincides with PH! (Updated my comic today) and what you think of my "Chaos Samus Aran" sprite?

He he he Mexican port.

O yhea and i im trying to get better at making my own sprites and you couldnt find any RE4 sprites so here is one of Leon

It has been enlargedX4 so what do you think?

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
I love that Tingle one! Though I cried for what you did to him,(yeah I said it, Tingle would have killed Link but this is not my comic)it was hilarious. Why do you hate Tingle?

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
A man needs buisness.
He's not gay, he's a reincarnation of a human fairy.
Fairy's are small.
I would hope you think he is ugly, he is a guy.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Meh I dont like him... ok im guessin by monday ill have the preview for the story comic, but dont worry the press start comics (changed name of the going retro) will continue, seeing how everyone relates to these comics...

and lego, pretty cool sprite, but what I need are ashley and zombie sprites, since leon would be me, strykman or saber...

Legolastom

Smash Hero
The tingle charts cost only 398 rupees (Or something) for you!? They cost over 700 each for me!

And there are plently of Zombie sprites or do you mean those villagers?

(That reminds me once i get money i will have to (finally) buy RE4 for the wii)(After i bought MSC and my Blood angels army of course -.-)

And cant wait till the first issue of your story based comic!

Question: will the characters have Light sabers,Staffs,weapons and stuff or just use fists and magic during fights?

Stryks

Smash Hero
Im guessin the ruppes depend on the time u took to free tingle, or something, Always thought 398 was a random number and could have changed...

Any type of zombies can do, but I need ashley for the comic, since shes one of the most annoying parts of the game...

Yeah it wil ltake a while, but the 1st issue of the comic wil lbe up, NOTE: the comics wil lbe more action based, sure it'l lhave a funny part here and there, but mostly action, but I WILL continue making random comics...

I just gotta make a female character, and I dont know a brother or somethin, the female character by herself wil lbe odd, so she need a brother/friend etc...

and well I walready gave u a bit of what the story comic is about, it aint exaclty magic, more like soul abilities, and well yeah ull c a lot of powers when the action begins... and my sword its called Light blade, not light saber :p

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Ahhh i see but i think the reason it cost that much for me was because it was Pal (Things are always more expensive over here).

I might work on Ashley if i have the time (Which i doubt i will) and i could give you a sheet of zombies!

So while we are on the topic of characters i am looking forward to a mysterious and powerful Anti-Hero somewhere! (Who has a mysterious and best not known about past).

He he you could get one of them to wield the master sword lol (Or maybe find another powerful sword that banishes evil).

O yhea BTW what is your favorite version of Link? Mine has to be WW link (And its my favorite LOZ game as well!)

O yhea and here is something i made yesterday... ignore the face and the Master sword handle -.-

And my next issue is up

Stryks

Smash Hero
I couldnt find any zelda tiles, since most of the games arent 2d sidescroller, except zelda 2, but I couldnt find anything, so I decided to improvise...

Ok the preview to the story based comic will be on later... I hope...

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
true. overall, i like your comic. is it me or does stryks jr. look similar to megaman?
and i'm all for a story based comic, as long as it has the occasional random joke.

Stryks

Smash Hero
WTF? Stryks jr? its Strykman...

And yeah most of the spriters used MM sprites for their comics, cause their generally the ones with more poses and the easiest ones to edit, I use them alot...

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Yhea looking forward to that preview (What you think of my Link sprite?).

The sprites will they be totally your creation of something of an edit?

(O yhea and why aint no one checking out my comic UPDATE!)

Stryks

Smash Hero
Not bad link sprite actually being one of ur 1sts and all, but the face and no shade on some parts of the sprite kill it...

Most of them will be edited MM sprites, but highly edited, guys like Javelin and Chaos look very diferent from their original look... ill try to finish the preview soon...

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Lol double post and this preview is very funny (Apart from the tingle explosions that bit about never before seen powers was funny).

Lol the two new heroes look a little lame but who knows what you can do with the right sprites!

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
You must really hate Tingle huh(jealousy factor...I know.). I don't see why, maybe when you hit puberty or some Zelda fanatic state like I have since I don't know, the first one, you will see the awesomeness of Tingle. By the way, if he is in brawl(he has a chance), I will main him if you cared. Nevertheless, they are funny(not the torturing parts...:sad:) and keep them up.

Top Bottom