• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

S3 Comic!! 29th Breaking news!! *Update: 06/12/2007*

saberhof

Smash Master
aww poor bobo!!, still.. no...:) everyone knows im not nice, ever since that banner shop i made with stryks a while ago.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Lol another great issue and Smash bomber Click my sig and read the first post! (Why doesn't anyone click the sig?).

Btw what the hell is going on with this cant edit stuff rghhh.

(Btw just bought Viewtiful joe (For the second time) Yesterday so why dont you do a comic about that).

O yhea and i just thought about Captain falcon vs Viewtiful Joe, Samus aran Vs Mega man and Mario Vs Ryu lol.

And thats the second triple post i found today -.- .

saberhof

Smash Master
kkk i made my first comic, it isnt anything fancy, just brushing up on my skills,i didnt like it that much, ive got better material, so this is the intro hope you like whats going on, randomness FTW!!:

alright we can use it!!, dammit, i hate imageshack for resizing. grrg whatever... i cant resize it to normal.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Yhea *sigh* (Look at how many post we have and you expect people to click our sigs wouldn't you?)

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Noobs in a smash toruney or how about whats his face (He will hereby be referred to by me as whats his face or the abbreviation WHF) snowboarding on his shield. (Or another movie parody)

Suggestion The super Mario bros movie... that could be a laugh.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Hey Ive been busy all day! Theres noew furniture and I wash the dog, clean my room, barely had time for anything cool XD *dude get on messenger*

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Hmmm... what did i do all day i went to school had updated comic... went to sleep -.- then Woke up watched episode 6 of smz

Legolastom

Smash Hero
He he he id like to see you compete with daily updates lol and great work on the newest issue (Hit the weak spot for MASSIVE DAMAGE!!).

Stryks

Smash Hero
Lol wish I could, but beeing the comics random and all Im running out of ideas, and Im busy most of the day and cant work on them lol, anyway lego did u read the poll??

Stryks

Smash Hero
Yeah that part of RIIIDDGGEE RRACCERR, but the part of the crab is about genji 2, and action game based of actual battles that took plac ein ancient japan *nex clip* heres this giant enemy crab

Lol giant crabs in ancient japan, sony u idiots XD

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Yhea when i saw that last year i was cracking up the idiots and then hes like RRRIIIDDDGGGEEE RAAACCCCEEERRR and im like... Shutup!

And about the poll why dont you do random and Saberhof do story based ones? (If any!)

Stryks

Smash Hero
Well im not exactly good with random comics, Im kinda surprised these ones turn out good, and saber is still new to the comics, so if I do run out of ideas completely I may begin a story based comic, but would like hear the thoughts of people who read this comic, all 3 of u :p

Legolastom

Smash Hero
If you do make a story based one give me a few cameo parts (Like Roy in mine... except don't make things like that happen to me!).

And im thinking of putting your 3 characters in one of my comics (As a guest star lol) But of course i need your permission O YHEA and with story based comics you could do some great plot twists like the death of a character (Speaking of that check out my newest issue!).

But totally up to what you want your comic to look like.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Yeah Im bound to do something like that, but only if the characters where playing melee or something, cause I already have an idea of what the comic will be about, and is little to no smash related, still I'll continue making random comics every now and then...

Anyway u can use my sprites if u want, but they ARE copyrighted, u steal them I sue :p, ill give them later...

Legolastom

Smash Hero
So you have decided to go story wise them... looking forward to your first villain.

(Banish him to another realm by beating him at a game of smash lol)

Top Bottom