• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

S.W.R Event V: Inui and the B button Jan. 3 2009

PRiDE

Smash Lord
Hey I totally enjoyed going to the bathroom using a flushless toilette (might as well been a hole in the ground) in the dark, with the nothing but the sounds of screaming smashers to keep me company. But the best part came when I didn't even have to wash my hands afterwards due to lack of sinks! Bacteria and asthma for everyone!!!

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
The only vids recorded of me today, were when me and Anti got ***** in Winners and Losers Finals!

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
Lets just say the venue game me asthma and a headache.
Don't forget to mention dust in our eyes...

The owner pulled out is pit bulls to force the players to be scared to speed up finals...
He also left Me and Basic Sausage in the cold waiting on Bum / my parents to come...

BUM163

Smash Lord
this tournament was good and dusty. them dogs scare the crap of out of me and the pops talking spanish which i only understood some things made me want to leave right away.

my losers bracket was insane and even i have to give myself props... it went like this... d1, ninjalink, inui, snake and then atomsk. allllll freaking great players. great matches to ya all and spam at first we was off, but then we learn quick and i had to cause i spiked you pretty hard lmao.

right now my offical opinion is that nj is better. not only skill wise, but ya stick together and make tournaments happen in ya state and compare to us we are like inconsistent. just seeing so many players from nj there, i'm like ya stick together. nyc needs a wake up cause i almost quit just cause nyc ain't the place to be for tournaments and thats sad. we had things gong good for awhile. i will try to get it popping so that way i can also see nj come to nyc.

shout ins-

spam- beautiful just crazy from the friendlys to teams, you are just to good and smart.

d1- you still are beast and nice set. we have to make nyc the place to be.

ninjalink- you think to fast lol and know what you doing. we have to make nyc the place to be.

atomsk- you are a scary player, you ddd and olimar master basically lol. i was just shocked how you just keep getting better. me and you will be making moves soon.

blackwaltz- you gotten better and put me in losers...... i got to greedy and comfortable and you just beat me up once that happen lol. we will be talking soon also and my aol name is oni163. contact me when you can.

roguepit/dj nintendo brother- lol you remind me of dj from looks to the way you act. besides that yo you make pit look high tier. i like that cause you remind me of me skill wise. you don't see much of that character and people have troubles using that character just like dk. beautiful pit for real.

inui- good to see you and good team matches.

chromepirate- i was watching your match against snake and you basically had it lol....... your 20 percent to his 130 percent and then you slip off of lylat, went under the stage and did up b lol. you did some things i didn't even see nl do. the metagame of brawl is evolving and i'm liking it more and more. smart things i seen from you.

snake- nice set and your zss is just rapeage. people be like oh it just the character and such, naaa no matter what its the person behind the controller and you my friend just know how to use zss really good. your combos are crazy lol.

shadow- good seeing you and i didn't get to see you play.

dire- glad you came and got that wake up call. i want you to prove why i announce you as nyc top 4.

wes- glad to see you also and saw you at a tournament finally. your sonic was doing some things i didn't see other sonics do and i'm really starting to think sonic ain't low tier anymore... well at least with ya sonic players. i know you will rise up in the ranks if you can consistent.

blue- good seeing you and your sonic has a complete different style from malcolm and wes. ya just amazed me.

the hosts of the tournament- good stuff. it was fun, but the place was dirty. next time have that place clean or just get another place if possible.

pitbulls- ya guys scare me the way ya ran in like that, i honestly was going to pick up a brick cause i ain't know what was going on. my ghetto side almost came out lol. when you see two fierce looking pitbulls run the way i seen them and had a bad experience with them, you going to think like me and be like awwwwwww **** lmao. good mindgame pitbulls, ya got me.

basic sausage- we will train again and be ready.

ref- thx for the car ride and your fam is cool. practice your ness and stop doing up b.

pierce- that marth is looking sexy from the last time i seen you. keep it up.

pride- i almost quit and you brought me back...... you can't quit just cause you told me to stay.

anti- keep stepping that game up. you got characters for days lol.

dmbrandon- you are to funny and we have to play one day. i just read your post and thx. also really funny lol.

jay0yea- glad to see you come by. yo your kirby got good man. i'm going to train your a55 lol.

qblast- good to see you there and surprise the crap out of me you being there.

ether or turbo ether lol- good team work. good to see you there.

eazy- good seeing you there and keep stepping up them skills

keitaro- nice to see you there, but i didn't even see you play.

eazy brother- good to meet you and you look like eazy back then lol.

vex- good set and nice gnw.

the rest of nj- ya went in deep and it was good to see a community strong and stand together. i will try to make nyc the same.

my aol name- oni163 if you have any questions or want to team with me one day for an event.

Jay0yeah

Smash Ace
Yosh!

It was a great turnout!

The place was dusty, hazardous, and the bathroom was in the backyard O_o? There were people that hit their head against that big white pipe, LOL. Despite the crazy environment, the T.V. and Wii setup was organize, the players made the day fun. Overall, I give this tournament a B- grade.

It was great seeing everyone from NYC and meeting new people from NJ.

Shout outs to Bum, Basic Sausage, Dire, Wes, Comp, Flip, Alex S., Crismas, D1, NL, Shadow, Snake, and everyone else I did not mention.

It was nice meeting the Spammer (You are one great player, keep it up), and Blue (I heard about u from many players and u did not disappoint me when Basic Sausage and I played you and Pride in teams).

By the way, NJ is too good. I give my thanks to the NJ players for hosting the tournament. NYC needs to step up. Lets get at them next time. :)

Jay0yeah

Top Bottom