• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

S.L.o.T.H. : May 30th, Terre Haute IN BRAWL TOURNEY

Overswarm

is laughing at you
And yes, don't pay attention to OS on forums, he is a great guy in person. He walks around with that t shirt and a goofy grin on his face that shows his love for smash bros. He will probably make a post now trying to be mean, because that is how he likes to think of himself on the interwebz.
It's a giant mindgame. :D

Ducky said he didn't like Overswarm because he was cocky.
**** Ducky. It ain't being cocky if I'm winning, just being observant.

AvaricePanda

Smash Lord
come here.

After all, if Louisville and you and everyone else who's planning on maybe coming here comes here, then there's more competition here (and more people).

Count

Smash Champion
I usually go about even with ren in friendlies and vs common opponents but he's more consistent than me when it comes to tourney.

I wish this tournament would get here already.

Zozefup

Smash Lord
Is renegade an Ike main? Thats not that scary. Ike has a lot of bad match ups. MK, Olimar, Falco. And I'm pretty good with all of those characters XD

Rob_Gambino

Smash Lord
We trained with the almighty edub, who trained with the mighty kirk for like a week. I don't really know how well I do against Ike honestly, but we'll see.

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
Right, I have a good matchup against Ike, but I guess I didn't EVER play against an Ike until I played Renegade, and he's played BoX7, so he has WAAAY more experience against Mario than I'll ever have against Ike.

But I'll take a game or two off him, I'm feeling up to it.

And I haven't got to train with anyone, Ducky and I raised ourselves from the ground up, the only times we play anybody else is on Wifail and at tournaments (and at my upcoming smashfest :D)

Go Indiana!

EDIT: Nah screw it, I'm a scrub who will get 3 stocked by everyone here probably. I don't even know why I'm going to this anymore. I don't know why I'm not really excited for this, I usually am... idk. I'll still come for the good times, and I'll just enter the tournament for lulz, I don't even care how I place, because it'll probably be low again.

I just looked at my tournament record, I consider myself really bad at this game now.

Jekyll

Smash Ace
Zozefup said:
I thought I was bad VS diddy, but I knocked Cake out of pools. I won most of our friendlies too. Plus I'm going to get some AZ practice, so you Diddy scrubs (and Mario and Gannon scrubs) are going down! :p
MmmHmm....
I'll accept my diddy scrubbiness, but I hope I'm not included in that category of "Gannon scrubs."

Zozefup

Smash Lord
We trained with the almighty edub, who trained with the mighty kirk for like a week. I don't really know how well I do against Ike honestly, but we'll see.
Nevermind, we will lose. I just lost 80% of my games VS Infern's Ike. And he isn't as good as renegade. I learned a lot about the match up tho so we will see. Ike is pretty easy to gimp, just watch out for the fair :(

MmmHmm....
I'll accept my diddy scrubbiness, but I hope I'm not included in that category of "Gannon scrubs."
The terms "Gannon" and "scrub" are inseparable XD

yay for trash talk

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
You guys want trash talk! I got trash talk!

Zoze, I'ma lol when that Ganon owns you, actually, I loled when I heard a Lucas beat you. Man, time to add Mario to your losing list TRASH TAAALK!

But seriously, there's gonna be some Mario all up on here and it'll be nothing you guys have ever seen from the plumber at a tournament!

PEEF!

Smash Hero
You guys want trash talk! I got trash talk!

Zoze, I'ma lol when that Ganon owns you, actually, I loled when I heard a Lucas beat you. Man, time to add Mario to your losing list TRASH TAAALK!

But seriously, there's gonna be some Mario all up on here and it'll be nothing you guys have ever seen from the plumber at a tournament!
Good god shut that fxing mouth. We've still got a Melee money match and I can't wait to be one of the people that takes your money.

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
D: I was trash talking for the lulz.

And I'm sure you're gonna take my money in Melee, no doubt about that. I fail at Melee. But I don't turn down MMs! (That aren't excessive in money anyway)

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
So what is the housing situation for this tournament? Venue? Smasher's house? None?

I read something about a hotel half way through the thread, but since nothing is on the original post about it, I'm still not sure what the deal is.

Count

Smash Champion
I wish we had time for pools so there could be seeding!! I would offer to house you but I live quite a ways away from Terre Haute!

Zozefup

Smash Lord
I wish we had time for pools so there could be seeding!! I would offer to house you but I live quite a ways away from Terre Haute!
Where do you live? I wouldn't mind coming up a day ahead of time.

Count

Smash Champion
Where do you live? I wouldn't mind coming up a day ahead of time.
I live in Flora, which is between Lafayette and Kokomo. However, if I don't have to work I'm going to Indy the whole day before to see my girlfriend/make my drive the day of bigger. If I do have to work, I'm still going down to Indy after work to make my drive shorter. But you're welcome pretty much anytime.

@infern who cares about ren I'm 1-0 vs your ike muhaahah..jay kay i got lucky.

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
ah right, well that was when I knew crap about the Ike vs Diddy Matchup lol I feel alot easier now that I know how to beat him, so no worries ill get u next time count

Teh Future

Smash Master
So what is the housing situation for this tournament? Venue? Smasher's house? None?

I read something about a hotel half way through the thread, but since nothing is on the original post about it, I'm still not sure what the deal is.
stl wants to comes but if no one is going to provide housing then we wont be able to.

Oh and-

Mario dittos. :D

Rob_Gambino

Smash Lord
lol, i'm pretty sure jekyll has already beat me and zozefup in tourney; he's too good. We've also came a long way since then though. Southern Illinois will gladly house St. Louis. We are ridiculously out of your way though. Heck, we got a long drive at night too, we might be up for splitting a hotel and smashing all night.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Jekyll needs to play me so I can beat him with f-tilts like in melee

Count

Smash Champion
I'm thinking about bringing a setup although I generally don't. I'm hoping Louisville will come to this although it seems like they are leaning towards not coming.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
It's possible...
We'd probably be able to give you a better answer later in the week because as of now we're all pretty tired from The Competition Saturday...

It's possible, though.

Top Bottom