• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

S-K-47 PRESENTS: Its that time of year for MELEE!!!!! Greenville SC *Jan 3rd*

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Holy sh*t this tourney was awesome.

Shoutouts to come later tomorrow....today lol.

Yayuhz is amazing. Especially with Link lolwtfhax.

S0FT

Smash Ace
well i got home, and im not dead...
dr peepee is a pretty solid player these dayss
shay is an awesome host
fullmetal is an outstanding teams partner
yahuzz is just mad homo all around
trc is really cool
holymarth err kidd is cool and that song is freaking awesome
and cornell and justin are awesome road trip people to go on roadtrips with
and jigglypuff is cool when your not getting ***** by falco

crews were fun vidddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddds

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Really??? We were meant for eachother? lol

Shoutoutsssssss!!

Scha- Awesome tourney man. Thanks for hosting bro. I love your trash talk lol.
EDIT: Sorry I sucked it teams man. Why didn't we go Fox/Marth again lol.

TRC- Suuuuuup man. Glad to see you again bro. It's too good gettin to see ya again after a year. Good stuff in crews man, I wish I could've seen more of your Young Link in tourney though.

Boxer- Sorry I kinda screwed you over in crews, but it was fun right? =p Lol I'm kiddin you keep workin on that Samus and Ganon and you'll be ****, no doubt.

Kidd- Sorry I passed you up on the Brawl friendlies, but it's Melee, what you gonna do? lol Anyways I hope you can remember my Mario tips and keep ****** man.

Yoshido- You're too cool for reppin Yoshi man! I know you can see your placings start to improve alot if you keep workin. Don't give up!

Yayuhz- Omg you're too good man! You had me laughing and in awe of your skill at the same time. No one else has been able to do that, good shiz. Our man matches were also toooo good.

Also I'm hiding in clothes racks next time I go to Wal Mart.

Fullmetal- It was great seeing you again man. Your Marth murdered me in teams lol. Poor Falco...

SleepyK- Where you at son?

Cornel- Dude it's always great playing against you! Your spacies are so inspiring, I hope I can keep up every match lol. Keep ****** man, and I can't wait to see you at TO4!!!

Soft- Jiggz is gay, but you gay really well with her lol. It shows that you've grown in many ways since the last time we met. I hope I can keep my 1-stock leads lol. Seriously though, you **** and our matches were too close. Great job in teams too btw, more Falco offstage ownage. Poor Falco again....

If I missed anyone I'm sorrrrrrryyyy!!!!

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Shoutin ouuuuuuuuuuut:

Soft: Way to beast in singles, and we destroyed in teams.

Cornel: Giggity

Yayuhz- GOD**** SON your link sucks. Shoulda gone Link against me in tournament. :laugh:

TRC: "NOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOONE... STOMPS LIKE THE CHADDD!" Was 222 good. Miss you tons.

HolyMarth/Kidd: Mad chill, good seeing you again.

Scha47: Thanks for hosting another one of these, man. It was tons of fun! CF on brinstar is pretty epic. lol

Dr. Peepee: You are one of the nicest and most gracious people I've ever gotten wrecked by. lol I hope next time I don't dissapoint you so badly playing you in singles.

scha-k-47

Smash Journeyman
Greenville, SC (summer) West Chester, PA (school)
Well I guess it is time for me to put together a shout out list for everyone who came.

1 Dr. PeePee- You have improved so much since the last time I played you. Keep up the great work with that gay gay falco. It is not everyone who can out gay soft on the ledge. Also you really are not as bad of a team partner then you think you are. You did mad good and saved me a bunch.

2 soft- You always do your best to help out and you did an amazing job in crews bringing us all back from the brink of ****.

3 Cornell- Beast as hell at mvc2 I wish you could have stayed longer and I wasn't so busy so I could have asked you some questions I've been wanting to know about. Also amazingly good set your falco is mad gay/good.

4 yayuhz- FGT!!! I hate having to say goodbye to you why cant I see you more. WERE ONE MISTAKE FROM BEING TOGETHER!!!

5 Full Metal- The man of the hour.... or tournament. Thank you so much for being crazy as hell and showing up to this thing that marth of yours is mad good. Too bad we did not have a bunch of time just to hang out after the tournament, maybe next time.

5 trc- If there is oen person I absolutly have to see every time I am in SC it is my favorite Red Comet. Even if the person consisted of one tv and a copy of brawl I am pretty sure you would still make the tip over to my house to come and see me and I really appreciate that. Remember I owe your *** some Jack in the box.

7 schak47- Little *****

7 Kidd- Believe in the mario!!!!! Glad to see that you still love to play melee while I am back in town. Also, Stop leaving you **** at my house! I will bring your controller to you before I leave town.

9 Yoshido- Speak up about that sexy yoshi you have hiding, don't let the tiers bring you and those purple boots down.

9 kuja- You have no idea how nice it is to see other people in SC who play melee competitively. Keep up the hard work and practice and you will be beast in no time.

9 boxr- **** that peach is Gay!!! Just kidding she is beast as hell. you need to teach me stuff in third strike next time I come over to see you guys.

9 Zero- Only thing I have to say to you good sir is falcon dittos on brainstar all day son!!

13 mazen- That first match in the set I thought you really had me. I wish I got to know you better like I know some of the other Columbia guys but I guess that will have to wait until we take some sort of crazy road trip to a tournament at some point. Good stuff with the mario and falcon.

If there is anyone I forgot then I apologize for that but I hope to make this a yearly thing or try to do it whenever I am back in town. Mad beast people showing up and I am glad that I could accommodate and welcome everyone into my home for these tournaments.

YOSHIDO

Smash Ace
wooot Shout outs.

Dr. PeePee- awwsome job man. I had alot of fun playin the friendlies. And i definitely keep working.

soft- Lol it was fun in the friendlies and thanks for the tips. But yooo in the crews. I told u lol. i have im not a falco main lol.

Cornell- great job man. An dang u ***** me in the crew battle. I shiver every time i even think of picking falco now lol.

yayuhz-lol it was great seeing ya again yay. great job

trc- Good job man. It was alot of fun ridin with ya.

schak47-great tourney man. And thanks for hosting. I can't wait till next year.

Kidd-good job man, it was alot of fun fighting ya. and we had some great matches. And i'll definitely work hard for Judgement on the 31. unless work says no.

boxr- NIce samus man. Those grabs were sick. It was fun hangin with ya. its been a while.

Zero- It was great meeting ya man. Awwwsome friendlies

mazen-Lol we got rocked in doubles. It was alot of fun chillin with ya though. keep workin.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Single Results
1 Dr. PeePee
2 soft
3 Cornell
4 yayuhz
5 Full Metal
5 trc
7 schak47
7 Kidd
9 Yoshido
9 kuja
9 boxr
9 Zero
13 mazen
what happened ga?
good **** dr.peepee to bad i get my chance at you next week hopefuly:chuckle: get wrecked

and good **** soft seems like you dont stop gettin better

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Im just lucky chaddd wasnt there to keep me down, who knows what place I woudlve gotten.
lol well since you are one of the people who i want to prove myself against and cuz your a chill guy im always rootin for ya kid dont let no one hold you back. no disrespect to chadd. o and i qouted you on the not lettin anyone hold you down part

fixed for acuracy

S0FT

Smash Ace
Eh, it was a joke more or less.
But TO4 is coming, so everyone come to to4 unless you suck.

TRC im looking at you.

Ooooh Miiie GooOOood

S0FT

Smash Ace
He usally ***** me... I won the last tournament because he was high or tired or not playing his best or some other john. or he doesnt play melee ne more

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Oh good stuff Soft.

Sorry about the delay on the vids, Youtube is being a ho.

I just threw it all on the uploader though so maybe something will come out soon. =p

EDIT: Lol wtf it's working.

~Kuja~

Smash Cadet
hey everyone... seeing as how im relatively new to all of this i will keep it brief. the tourney was awesome scha, thanks for hosting and running everything. unfortunately i didnt get to know all of you guys that were at the tourney, but to the ones i did, awesome matches and you guys are awesome. TRC, you are freakin hilarious man, and i swear if im down in columbia, im crashing your place! Kidd, it was awesome chattin with you bro, we gotta hang sometime. Boxr, you are too cool man. your samus and peach are ****, props for not using top tiers! :p scha i enjoyed playing with you too, and to all our team matches, gg's. ill definitely be back next year.

chaddd

Smash Lord
You're all scrubs and I challenge you to challenge that next weekend.

Put your money up suckas.

Dr Peepee money match.

chaddd

Smash Lord
I miss you too Chaddd. =p

Aight, but I don't MM for very much. I just like playing people. How much bro?
50 cents. A dollar. I don't care so much. But, the less money it's for, the more matches we have to play. A fourteen cent best of 7 sounds pretty good.

looooooooooooool

And for the record, Josh, 'no johns' was a phrase invented to alter the attitudes of lower level players from blaming things like game mechanics and character matchups to blaming themselves and their own ability so they can consciously work to improve.

On the other hand, we now have an insanely huge group of scrubs that likes to throw the phrase around like any word spoken after a match is an attempt to justify yourself and why you lost. One thing I'd like to get straight is 'no johns' is not about shutting down people who are explaining what they clearly just witnessed in a match, it's about improving the attitude of the community. So for you to completely disregard many reasons why the turnout was altered from say, your crew vs my crew at The Greatest Melee Tournament puts you in that same group of scrubs.

Knowing that you can't blame something other than yourself in the long run is important, but once you've grasped that very very simple concept, acknowledging actual reasons for those wins and losses is very very important. Much more important than saying that everything that happened was "just a bunch of johns" and doesnt change anything, because when those "johns" like M2K's controller being 15 degrees off in responsiveness actually change the outcome, they're not johns they're the actual reason he was losing.

**** the phrase no johns.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I love your posts Chaddd. Really. I need to learn stuff lol.

But yeah, 1$ sounds cool to me lol. We can make it best of 7 or 11 or something though so I can get lots of matches with you.

S0FT

Smash Ace
Ok well pardon, Chad
What I meant to say was
he usally ***** me but the last tournament set we played I beat him
because he was high or had gotten ***** the night before or fell off a train or got shot in the leg
or had barely survived a house fire but his dog died or his girlfriend had broken up with him or his
mother had died or he lost his leg in a mountain climbing accident or broken his thumb in the hood
cause he is such a gansta or some other legit excuse

chaddd

Smash Lord
Ok well pardon, Chad
What I meant to say was
he usally ***** me but the last tournament set we played I beat him
because he was high or had gotten ***** the night before or fell off a train or got shot in the leg
or had barely survived a house fire but his dog died or his girlfriend had broken up with him or his
mother had died or he lost his leg in a mountain climbing accident or broken his thumb in the hood
cause he is such a gansta or some other legit excuse
My name is Josh I don't understand how actual real life circumstance functions as part of our daily lives because I live by a strict and sacred code that I learned on a video game forum.

Sometimes you just realize how important winning that 16 dollars for 1st place in the 6 man video game tournament really is in the long run, so you do things like play a scrub with your Jigglypuff you picked up 9 hours ago. And sometimes you random the smallest stage in the game and sometimes you get thunders combo'd while holding left the entire time and still stand up straight. But pretty much every time, the scrub who got luck immediately runs off to talk to everyone who plays the game about how much more important winning at a video game makes him.

People like you are the reason I can't stand being good at this game because everything is always on the line for no logical reason other than you think I am my reputation and by defeating me in one match you've somehow changed the planet.

You want a reputation? Do what I did and win for 2 years. You want to cry about how I wasn't a good sport and wouldn't shake your hand for the rest of your life? Play a different f*cking game.

Top Bottom