• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

S-K-47 PRESENTS: Its that time of year for MELEE!!!!! Greenville SC *Jan 3rd*

scha-k-47

Smash Journeyman
Greenville, SC (summer) West Chester, PA (school)
Sounds like that is a quick fix.

I plan on running this event a lot more efficiently then I did last year. I feel that I have learned more on being a tournament host that can get stuff done. I am thinking of starting the event around 1:00-1:30 pm and that will be sign ups for doubles. I will take single entries until singles. For singles we are getting rid of pools all together so the event might have enough time for a crew battle at the end.

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
Sounds like that is a quick fix.

I plan on running this event a lot more efficiently then I did last year. I feel that I have learned more on being a tournament host that can get stuff done. I am thinking of starting the event around 1:00-1:30 pm and that will be sign ups for doubles. I will take single entries until singles. For singles we are getting rid of pools all together so the event might have enough time for a crew battle at the end.
Draft Crews?! :bee:

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
Well, I guess I'm going to have to sandbag during the tourney so I'm not a captain. My strategy is flawless in draft crews and it isn't fair to use vs the other team =)

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
somebody draft my young link

Holymarth's Holymario is too good, I can't wait to play that stuff again.

HYPED FOR THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Can't wait!!!!!!! <3<3<3
Lol you to bro, always a pleasure to hang and play with ya. =p.
God I'm going by my 05-06 smash tag (Holymarth) for this whole tournament to achieve optimun nostalgia. :3. (goes off to practice his dash dance and watch Ronin Warriors <3).

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
OHHHH **** ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA <3!!!!!

Are you bringing any of the other people in your crew?
ummm from the looks of it no >.<
Reflex dont play melee anymore
Don't think gerbil is coming either
Most of Columbus is on Brawl and just picked up TvC *well so did i but im like the only one willing to travel to play melee still*
Man now i know how Fullmetal feels when his crew dismantle >.>
i probably grab Dogy and some Albany players to ride with me though so no worries ^^;

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
If Reflex will not come with you to see me just cause he doesn't play Melee, I'm gonna drive down there, break any copy of Brawl I can find, and come back up.

Any chance on getting a little 3rd Strike after the tourney is over?
"AEGIS REFLECTORRRRRRRRR"

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
if I play as Alex and am losing I will specifically ask that people kill me with a jab.
"JEEESUS..."

I am bringing a full setup with VCR and it will be known as the RC Station, where you can go and record matches against my Young Link, which is going to my COMBO VIDEO.

So anyone who wants to be in the video, please be sure to match my YL on my station, and hope I do something video-worthy in there. or if you beat my *** really bad I can save it for the credit roll...

aka the "sweet DI Laijin" section of the video...........

:D

wrecken decks n gettin SHORRRRRRRRRRRRYYYUUUUKEN

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
if I play as Alex and am losing I will specifically ask that people kill me with a jab.
"JEEESUS..."

I am bringing a full setup with VCR and it will be known as the RC Station, where you can go and record matches against my Young Link, which is going to my COMBO VIDEO.

So anyone who wants to be in the video, please be sure to match my YL on my station, and hope I do something video-worthy in there. or if you beat my *** really bad I can save it for the credit roll...

aka the "sweet DI Laijin" section of the video...........

:D

wrecken decks n gettin SHORRRRRRRRRRRRYYYUUUUKEN
Speaking of vids, I wanna do the gaston vid for real. I got a mic, video editing program...fvcking everything man. I say we KILL THE BEAST

Pssstt I want in your TL vid =]

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
I agree with Dogy
BURN THE BARLWER
wow that looks strangely close to my last name (Blewer)

Dogy I hope to hell you're coming to this, haven't seen you in aaaages

but of course get in that video HolyIke, it will be most devestating upon completion

and about Gaston... lol, I guess we need clips of "the man" himself before we do that. and writing song lyrics : )
... or we could just go to a massive tourney and sing behind him in finals or something... wow he'd probably get pissed

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
Holy Ike LOL

Ya got me

Btw Doggy I can't WAIT to play you again. Been too long man, I want some of that Doctor Wario

All brawl puns aside, really looking forward to chilling with you again. :)

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
I'm 100% deconfirmed for this now- I was gonna be able to make it to this after my grandmother's wedding on the 3rd, but one of my co-workers at the gas station I work at ended up in JAIL, so I got all the extra hours dumped on me, which means I lost having this day off- so I can't possibly get up there and finish the tournament in time to be back in GA at 10pm to work. =/

I am a very sad panda.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
I'm 100% deconfirmed for this now- I was gonna be able to make it to this after my grandmother's wedding on the 3rd, but one of my co-workers at the gas station I work at ended up in JAIL, so I got all the extra hours dumped on me, which means I lost having this day off- so I can't possibly get up there and finish the tournament in time to be back in GA at 10pm to work. =/

I am a very sad panda.
Did he hit the Alpha button?

scha-k-47

Smash Journeyman
Greenville, SC (summer) West Chester, PA (school)
but one of my co-workers at the gas station I work at ended up in JAIL
^^^
Get *****???
Sorry couldn't help myself on that one.

Well if it is any consolation I am going to be running this tournament like a d-bag. I will be mean as hell but **** is going to get done fast or you can take the digits out of my tag. I am still quite sad to hear that my favorite GA marth player is not going to be able to make it.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
God**** it I still wanna come to this really bad...

What I may do is just come up there after teh wedding and then ditch out when I'd need to leave to be at work at 10pm.

So I could maybe be there for teams?

How bad do you boiz want me there? lol

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
God**** it I still wanna come to this really bad...

What I may do is just come up there after teh wedding and then ditch out when I'd need to leave to be at work at 10pm.

So I could maybe be there for teams?

How bad do you boiz want me there? lol
how bout you bring me that alpha button so i can hit it and summon my assist.

I'll ****in jack up a controller just so i can put the alpha button it.

*thinks*... hey, i might be able to replace A with Alpha. XD

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
lol, I want to see Scha riding motha****ers ***** all day-

"HEY YOU PLAY YOUR GOD**** BRACKETS MATCH!"

Yeah, I think I'll just have to beast it and make it to this for teams, at least.

I'll probably be arriving around 2pm? And definitely having to leave by at least 8pm.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
*looks around*
welp, he hasnt dropped the bomb; so I guess I will.

__

Alpha's not coming because he got tech chased by work. He got slammed with some extra days cause black people dont really like the idea of working. (I would know. :D)

Because of that, i'm pretty much on the fence for going because I dont know if I really want to make an 8 hour trip (4 there 4 back). If im not going, Jx is straight up ****-outta-luck, cause he pretty much does not have the means to get there on his own anyway. IH isnt going period.

As for soft, I dunno if he's been alerted to this situation yet, but if I wind up not going, his chances of going are severly crippled I think. (Dont quote me on this one.)

__

And that is the status update from your friends down here

*Ninja vanish*

Top Bottom