• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

S-K-47 PRESENTS: Its that time of year for MELEE!!!!! Greenville SC *Jan 3rd*

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Daaang, bad stuff happened.

Attendance doesn't look too good now does it?

Can't wait to play whoever doesn't get ***** by their job. =p

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Oh I decided to still be there come hell-or-high-water. I can probably make it there by 2, and I'll have to leave early enough to get to my job back in GA at 10pm.

So depending on attendance, I *might* be able to do singles, but I'm definitely going to be there for teams/friendlies.

To any GA people about to ask me for a ride: No. I can't give you a ride back when I leave, and I'll be leaving from a wedding when I go- so I can't offer rides to anyone. :(

S0FT

Smash Ace
Unless you have to play me.
OOOWWWWWWWWWW
-burn-

EDIT: How do you have 4,000 posts when you joined way after me.....

GawdImFoxy

Smash Journeyman
I wouldn't mind going. I'm from the midwest, so meeting some new people here would r0x. However, it doesn't look like I have a way to go, so I guess 'av fun without me. :'(

spanish

Smash Cadet
Sup guys it's Yay on another account until I decide to make my 1,337th post. It seems as if Soft and FullMetal are teaming again, so I am partnerless. I'm pretty terrible at the game but I kind of need a teams partner because it's more fun for me than singles. :(

scha-k-47

Smash Journeyman
Greenville, SC (summer) West Chester, PA (school)
PP. I will do a coin toss between you and yayuhz for my team partner, or vice versa.

Full Metal- Don't worry I can run this tournament with no problems whatsoever if we start this sucker at 2:00pm.

See everyone there PEACE!

Also soft give me a ring so I know what is going down for tonight.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
SHIIIIIIIIIIT SON ITS 6AM AND I WON'T GET TO SLEEP TILL SUNDAY AT 7AM!

But I'm hyped as **** about this.

Lack-of-sleep pre-johns.

lol

See you guys there!

AntiC

Smash Journeyman
Holy **** this is about to go down :O, anyone have a laptop there? If so give some info about how it's goin

Top Bottom