• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

S-K-47 PRESENTS: Its that time of year for MELEE!!!!! Greenville SC *Jan 3rd*

YOSHIDO

Smash Ace
Awwsome. Yoo i soo gonna try and go. man thanks for having a tourney here. OH and hey do yall have any tips for training for this tourney. Cuz right now it daniel and i are the only ones in columbia still playin melee lol. it sucks grr.

scha-k-47

Smash Journeyman
Greenville, SC (summer) West Chester, PA (school)
Awwsome. Yoo i soo gonna try and go. man thanks for having a tourney here. OH and hey do yall have any tips for training for this tourney. Cuz right now it daniel and i are the only ones in columbia still playin melee lol. it sucks grr.
What happened to my favorite Red Comet? I miss hanging out with all of you Columbia guys. To practice just keep on playing and think about how you can play more gay then you already are.

YOSHIDO

Smash Ace
I don't know what happened R.C Scha. I tried calling him a couple of times. But we'd never end up hangin out. so after a while i was like o well. And i don't know if john even plays anymore. Daniel said he played him once are twice, but that was about it. So yeah. im missin smash hard. I have been getting deep into Guilty Gear Accent core though. I main Venom. But yeah lol can't wait to hang out with you again. Lol have another random car trip.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Yoshido, are you kidding me? John and I haven't ever stopped playing, and I've recruited a new soul (Mazen) who is getting pretty good really fast.

>_> not my fault you stopped coming over to play with me. John told me you were like "not cool with each other" at the moment or something, and that you said something along the lines of not wanting to hang with me or him again, or something like that. I never really figured it out. (you're in my sig, look!!!)

John and I will never stop playing Melee.

now, as to everyone saying "where have I been"

short story : nearly committed a murder/suicide, dropped out of college, contained at my parents house, taking medication, and trying to become a human being again. it's a slow process and I'm not the person I once was, and likely may never be again. So much has happened in so little time, and I've missed driving to tournaments so much.

I haven't seen Yay since the last time I was at Scha's. I am kind of positive he doesn't like me anymore, since I invited him over like every other week. This upsets me.

This medicine makes me say truthful things really bluntly, sorry about that.

Scha, I am coming, no matter what (short of death or injury) and I will play allll day. JACK IN THE BOX MONEY MATCH QUICKMAN FOR LIFE.. Scha, what is your favorite robot master in Mega Man, if you have one? I will try and draw it for yous.

I want money matches at this thing, I will accept a lot (probably)
2/3 or 3/5, tourney stages, tourney rules, 4 stock yadda yadda.

I'm going Link. **** it. up B.
\

PS Brawl sucks but I have to say
King Gaygaygay can slob my knob

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
*snip*

Good to see you're still out there, RC!!! :)

I'm going to try my ****dest to make it to this, but even if I can't- Tipped Off 4?

=D

Either way, we need to play some mad friendlies, or do a MM if you want. ^_^

scha-k-47

Smash Journeyman
R.C. COME BACK TO ME!!!!!!!

You have no idea how happy I am to know that you are still with us I was getting worried when I didn't see you online for mad long. Either way we have mad visits that will happen when I get back down there. I will do what I do best and cheer you up, even if you dont want to be.

Keep it real and my house is the ****.

Remember everyone

BRING COPIES OF MELEE!!!!!!

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Sorry to hear about that TRC bro. I hope I didn't have anything to do with it...

Maybe I'll be able to come smash with you and other SC bros sometime to help ya feel better. Whaddya say?

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
Yo, Scha is too ****ing good. Get at him. Lol, good **** last night man, you ***** me in tourney. I just had my usual gay flaming vs you which is what lead to the decline in your performance vs Brett I know. Hm, perhaps I should team with Yay? He's gay too yeah?

P.S. Use Doc vs me from now on. No more of that Fox bull**** :-P Unlses you want our matches to start looking like my avatar... HAVE YOU SEEN MY LINK?!

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
I want to team but I think I have to team with John >_<

Alpha we could do the DK down throw to CHARGE SHOT on purpose this time. BOWLINNNN

I miss you too Softy. I miss everyone. Dr. Peepee is awesome.

Can't wait to meet ya Ultima. I'm eager to learn anything Link-related.

If I can make it to this (I ****ing better, I know) I'm going for gold, no more of that "pick DK vs Marth" **** (see : Reflex's tourney)! fail though I may, I must try! sounds like a bad anime subtitle job

YOSHIDO

Smash Ace
Yoshido, are you kidding me? John and I haven't ever stopped playing, and I've recruited a new soul (Mazen) who is getting pretty good really fast.

>_> not my fault you stopped coming over to play with me. John told me you were like "not cool with each other" at the moment or something, and that you said something along the lines of not wanting to hang with me or him again, or something like that. I never really figured it out. (you're in my sig, look!!!)

John and I will never stop playing Melee.

now, as to everyone saying "where have I been"

short story : nearly committed a murder/suicide, dropped out of college, contained at my parents house, taking medication, and trying to become a human being again. it's a slow process and I'm not the person I once was, and likely may never be again. So much has happened in so little time, and I've missed driving to tournaments so much.

I haven't seen Yay since the last time I was at Scha's. I am kind of positive he doesn't like me anymore, since I invited him over like every other week. This upsets me.

This medicine makes me say truthful things really bluntly, sorry about that.

Scha, I am coming, no matter what (short of death or injury) and I will play allll day. JACK IN THE BOX MONEY MATCH QUICKMAN FOR LIFE.. Scha, what is your favorite robot master in Mega Man, if you have one? I will try and draw it for yous.

I want money matches at this thing, I will accept a lot (probably)
2/3 or 3/5, tourney stages, tourney rules, 4 stock yadda yadda.

I'm going Link. **** it. up B.
\

Wow naww man. I never said i didn't want to hang out any more. Infact I barely ever talked to john. We had a few phone conversations. But it had nothing to do with anything. Just random conversations. But that was about it. I've used to try an call ya to hangout. But usally u'd be doing something. Then u'd be like i'll call back or somethin. But never do. I mean its understandble though, cuz u got a life an everything. But yeah Im always willing to hangout an stuff man. An sorry to hear about what happend with school, and stuff.

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
I want to team but I think I have to team with John >_<

Alpha we could do the DK down throw to CHARGE SHOT on purpose this time. BOWLINNNN

I miss you too Softy. I miss everyone. Dr. Peepee is awesome.

Can't wait to meet ya Ultima. I'm eager to learn anything Link-related.

If I can make it to this (I ****ing better, I know) I'm going for gold, no more of that "pick DK vs Marth" **** (see : Reflex's tourney)! fail though I may, I must try! sounds like a bad anime subtitle job
LMAO poor nice1 was the bowling ball XD
good times

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
TRC is sexy.

I waited to post again until I had confirmation, but I pretty much have it confirmed that I'll be going to this.

Should be fun.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
I'm being risky and trying to drive up to MAGfest on Thursday to see The Megas play, and stay at the con till Saturday (Jan 3!) and drive down to Scha's house on my way back.

I dream big!

scha-k-47

Smash Journeyman
UPDATE!!

Hey, since I am doing this as a one shot deal for this Winter break I am going to get some input on changing two aspects of charging and payout.

1.) Increasing the singles entrance to $10 and the doubles to $20 (10 per person)

2.) Having the payout make it so 3rd place at least gets their money back.

Show some love, and show some input.

S-K-47

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Sounds alright to me.

There's a chance that I'll need a teammate if LoZR can't make this, and I was wondering who's available.

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
UPDATE!!

Hey, since I am doing this as a one shot deal for this Winter break I am going to get some input on changing two aspects of charging and payout.

1.) Increasing the singles entrance to $10 and the doubles to $20 (10 per person)

2.) Having the payout make it so 3rd place at least gets their money back.

Show some love, and show some input.

S-K-47

I support this 100% XD

Top Bottom