• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rusty Guillotine Mafia | Ovah

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
No idea what Cello's rolecop is supposed to prove, unless he was trying to catch Ran in a slip since Ran said he was roleblocked last night.

Ran, whenever you want to put Cello at L-1 is your choice. I know there is still outstanding conversation between you and Kevin and maybe between you and Cello. I agree I would like to hear more from Swords before the end of the Day.

@Kevin: We lose on of our mislynches if we lynch Ran now, he's been helping town ever since the cc situation while Smarg has done very little in the game in general; you are right it is a risk but if you believe Smarg is scum its definitely a risk worth taking.
Once J posts, I'll put my vote on Cello.

No I would never self vote.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I'm gonna come off as a real ******* here, but I say we make a voteblock for a Cello lynch or a No Lynch. If they want a lynch, they have to get Cello. If they choose to No Lynch, then it gets to 4 players before we get another guillotine flip.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
This is the second time I see the term vote block. What does that mean?

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Ryker, why won't Ranmaru vote for me?

Ranmaru, you have your town reactions. What is stopping you from voting for me now?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
This is the second time I see the term vote block. What does that mean?
Our movement has enough voters to ensure that they cannot reach majority. We all put out and say we won't lynch you. They HAVE to look elsewhere or take a No Lynch. We block their vote.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
@Cello:
Waiting on J. I don't want you to self hammer. I want j to say something before I do.

Do you fear J's reactions?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Our movement has enough voters to ensure that they cannot reach majority. We all put out and say we won't lynch you. They HAVE to look elsewhere or take a No Lynch. We block their vote.
Ah I see. Thank you for clarifying.

And yes, I'm sorry to keep you from waiting. I think it's worth it considering everyone think's it is ok for Cello to claim mafia, say it's wifom, and say he can be either town or mafia (which is also wifom)

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Swords, before the roleclaim and CC, who were your top three scumspects?

Do you believe that neither Cello nor Smarg is scum?

Do you see why I advocate Cello's lynch?
I think it was Smarg > Cello > and then KevinM? Idk I'll have to check on that.

No, I think both are likely to be scum, I just don't want to let Ran go because of his slip if that's what you're getting at.

Yes

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
J once you post and get the gist of what's happening, I'm going to vote Cello.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
@Sworddancer: When Ranmaru votes for me and I'm not quicklynched, then when he flips scum, that will prove that J is the other scum.

@Ryker: Assume for a moment that smargaret and I are Town. If we go No Lynch, smargaret and you will die toNight, leaving 6 people going into Day 4. We will then lynch Ran because we will be 100% certain that he is scum. But he will not die until the Day after. With the death overNight, we will be at 3v2 with scum on the Guillotine. I shall then be lynched, bringing us to 2v1. BUT, because the Mafia NK is NOT stopped by being on the Guillotine, EVEN if we lynch the last scum, we shall LOSE because the kill brings the game to 0v1. No Lynch denies us an additional lynch after my death.

Assuming that smargaret is scum and I am not, then NL brings us to 5v1 in the morning, with either you or Ranmaru dying. I will be lynched, bringing us to 4v1 the next Morning due to NK. We lynch again, since it is useless to go NL for alignment (any lynch that doesn't end the game is an innocent), going to 2v1, which has the same problem as above. Yes, we have two innocent opinions (myself and whoever of you/Ranmaru survive), but it DOESN'T reduce the lynch pool in any way, shape, or form.

And frankly, you're both ****ing ******** and I want you as far away from LyLo as humanly possible.

If either Ranmaru/smargaret and I are scum, then there is no NEED to go No Lynch, because we will be lynched/die in due course according to every plan presented.

tl;dr, Going NL doesn't help us at all.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Exactly, the point. No Lynch doesn't help at all, so if they have no other option, I bet Kevin or Swords will vote you.

And Cello, if you haven't noticed, I'm not entertaining the notion that you and Smarg are town.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
EBWOP: No Lynch denies us an additional lynch after my death = No Lynch denies us an additional lynch after my being placed on the Guillotine

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Ryker said:
And Cello, if you haven't noticed, I'm not entertaining the notion that you and Smarg are town.
Then what is the problem with following another course of action that involves BOTH of us dying?

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Assuming that smargaret is scum, and knowing that I am not, if I should be lynched toDay, then we will go into Day 4 with me on the Guillotine, and 6 people alive. OverNight and toMorrow Night, you and Ranmaru will die.

Between Kevin, Sworddancer and July, who are the two players that you think we should lynch?

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
I said TWO players. TWO.

If smargaret is scum and I am lynched toDay, we have TWO lynches available. Who OTHER than Swords would you lynch?

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Then, your ONLY concern is that the LyLo team won't lynch Sworddancer.

What if I were to solemnly swear that, assuming that Ranmaru votes for me now, putting me at L-1, and everyone views the thread, AND smargaret flips scum, I shall vote for Sworddancer in Lylo? Would you lynch Ranmaru now?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Why in the world would I accept anything you say when I keep saying the game is over on your lynch?

We're done Cello. You're cooked.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
@Cello:

We can't trust anything with you, it is has been established that you'd just gambit and I wouldn't want to rely on gambits in Lylo.

You are worse than a toddler, Cello. Yet you admit to being mafia.

Also I wouldn't agree with Kevinm being in lylo, I mean I know nothing of his play. How can I trust this?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
You're misusing the term gambit and there is 0 chance of Cello being in LyLo anyway.

Your comment about Kevin is EXACTLY why I won't let LyLo happen.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Ryker, you understand that if a Townie is lynched toDay and smargaret is Town, then we've lost. You've said that already.

I am willing to follow your lead in LyLo. That is your only concern. If your concern is addressed, then you should have no problem with lynching Ranmaru --> Cello --> Sworddancer if smargaret is scum.

I know I am Town, and that will be apparent upon my lynch. If Ranmaru flips scum, then we KNOW that he could NOT have been allied with KevinM OR Sworddancer, since they could have alpha-struck and won on several occasions. You do NOT believe that July is scum. The only person that leaves is J.

Why won't you lynch Ranmaru first if I agree to follow your lead on Sworddancer?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Oh, could you clarify of how you think I should be using it or something.

Do you believe he can do well in lylo?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Pah. Baseless. Who would believe you'd follow anyone? Cello, why haven't you tried BEFORE the CC?

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Kevin, will you repeat what I said in post #1667 to Ryker?

@July: If you unvote, I shall vote for myself once more. That will confirm to KevinM and Sworddancer that you cannot be scum when Ranmaru flips scum, and will save us quite a bit of headache in the future.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Cello, why do you think Smarg was trying to write passes for you through out the game?

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
@Ranmaru: While I'm grateful that you finally decided to prove KevinM and Sworddancer's innocence, what made you decide to vote for me?

July

Smash Apprentice
July, between J, Sworddancer and Kevin, which two would you lynch?
I would lynch Swords, and then if you surprisingly don't flip scum I would probably say Kevin. I already said I highly doubt Smarg and J are a scum team, and I really have no idea why you say that a Ran vote on you "proves" Kevin and Swords innocence, but I disagree.

Top Bottom