• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rusty Guillotine Mafia | Ovah

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
July said:
I would lynch Swords, and then if you surprisingly don't flip scum I would probably say Kevin. I already said I highly doubt Smarg and J are a scum team, and I really have no idea why you say that a Ran vote on you "proves" Kevin and Swords innocence, but I disagree.
Clearly, if we are considering Kevin and Swords as scum, then we must assume that I am Town, since we KNOW that one of smargaret and Ranmaru is scum. We already know that if we mislynch toDay and Ranmaru is scum, then Town has lost.

Since I am at L-1 with you, J, Ranmaru and Ryker voting for me, we KNOW that if Kevin or Sworddancer were scum, they could have won by simply hammering me. This is not true if smargaret is scum.

You don't seem to think that anyone other than smargaret, Sworddancer, or myself could be scum. What is the problem with lynching Ranmaru --> Cello --> Sworddancer? It still covers every one of your suspicions.

Also, if you unvote me, I'll vote for myself. That will clear you of suspicion in the same way that Sworddancer and Kevin are clear, and will make the Day after my lynch much easier.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Read the first sentence of Cello's last post. We're not considering them scum, we're considering you scum. That's a contingency plan. It's been a long time since Cello has said something logical.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Cello's way of clearing people and accusing people of scum is just......so wrong.

Like it's not even sensical. It's just saying if the sun is pointing at a tree at a certain time and the shadow of said tree is pointing at the direction of 273 degrees when the correct leaf blows into said position then said person IS TOTALLY SCUM without a shadow of a doubt. (pun lol)

But yea it's complete jibberish.

I'm honestly am thinking but still reading some posts.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
If scum CAN win by hammering, then they WILL win by hammering. Thus, if Ranmaru is scum, Sworddancer and Kevin cannot be scum. Why is this so difficult to understand?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
So all they would have to do is not hammer and they are considered 100% town to you for the rest of the game?

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
J said:
Cello in your mind: I am 100% and am Smarg's scum buddy?
You are 100% Ranmaru's scumbuddy.

J said:
Did Cello really try and claim Mafia?

....Really?
I sure did.

And it took 3 ****ing pages for Ranmaru to put his vote on me for it.

Because I might have self-hammered.

And denied discussion.

What do you think of that, J?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
If scum CAN win by hammering, then they WILL win by hammering. Thus, if Ranmaru is scum, Sworddancer and Kevin cannot be scum. Why is this so difficult to understand?
Thus, if Ranmaru is scum, Sworddancer and Kevin cannot be scum. Why is this so difficult to understand?
Thus, if Ranmaru is scum, Sworddancer and Kevin cannot be scum.
Thus, if Ranmaru is scum,
Wow, you really are a ****ing idiot.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
J said:
So all they would have to do is not hammer and they are considered 100% town to you for the rest of the game?
Yes. Because, given the current situation, if they were scum, they would simply choose to WIN BY LYNCHING ME. Since they have not/will not, they are 100% Town.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I fell asleep. I slept about this thread. <3

Anyways, point in lynches is scum hunting bro.

You can't be suspicious of me for being SUSPICIOUS OF YOU.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
July, we can put us on the path to victory RIGHT NOW. All you have to do is unvote, so I can vote for myself, then DON'T lynch me. That will PROVE that you are Town toMorrow.

I will die toMorrow. If I am scum and trying to trick you, then I WILL die toMorrow. If I am telling the truth, then we will win. In either case, I WILL DIE. There is NO reason to throw the game away.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
July, don't listen. Town doesn't prioritize to prove themselves town. We need to find scum.

If you prove yourself town, you are a red target for scum. This is what Cello wants.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Ranmaru said:
July, don't listen. Town doesn't prioritize to prove themselves town. We need to find scum.

If you prove yourself town, you are a red target for scum. This is what Cello wants.
That doesn't make any sense.

How does proving a player to be Town HURT the town? What advantage would scum-Cello get from this?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Scum Cello could kill that player in the night.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
It's not. You see, you forget that once another lynch happens, Smarg flips. You are distracting us from that flip.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Is Ryker being confirmed Town harmful to the Town because he will will Night Killed toNight?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Exactly, so ignore Cello, Ran. He's simply trying to keep people talking so he can find SOMETHING to hold onto.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
July, why does Ranmaru believe that you being confirmed Town would be harmful to the Town?

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
J, why wouldn't Ranmaru vote for me after I claimed mafia? What is his motivation for doing this as Town?

July

Smash Apprentice
Clearly, if we are considering Kevin and Swords as scum, then we must assume that I am Town, since we KNOW that one of smargaret and Ranmaru is scum. We already know that if we mislynch toDay and Ranmaru is scum, then Town has lost.

Since I am at L-1 with you, J, Ranmaru and Ryker voting for me, we KNOW that if Kevin or Sworddancer were scum, they could have won by simply hammering me. This is not true if smargaret is scum.

You don't seem to think that anyone other than smargaret, Sworddancer, or myself could be scum. What is the problem with lynching Ranmaru --> Cello --> Sworddancer? It still covers every one of your suspicions.

Also, if you unvote me, I'll vote for myself. That will clear you of suspicion in the same way that Sworddancer and Kevin are clear, and will make the Day after my lynch much easier.
The thing is I'm not considering Swords and Kevin scum together. I'm considering Smarg scum. Smarg scum means the people not cleared town are you, myself, Swords, Kevin, and J, and obviously I know I'm town. Of the four people still suspect, you and Swords are far and away the most likely candidate to be Smarg's scum buddy. I do not want to waste a mislynch.

Also, even by your logic, with I disagree with, since Swords and Kevin haven't even posted yet since Ran voted you...how can they be cleared if they haven't even had the chance to hammer you yet lol?

Cello, you will still be on the guillotine toMorrow and you will still have a vote. On a Smarg scum flip who would you want to lynch next? Would Kevin and Swords still be cleared of suspicion?

I'm fine with leaving my vote here Cello.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Omg it is way too late for this.

Cello, if I am not Ran's scumbuddy then he is town according to your logic, correct?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
J, Cello is grasping at straws, don't humor his idiocy.

Instead, convince Swords or Kevin to end this day.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
July, YOU ARE WRONG about smargaret. BECAUSE you are wrong about smargaret AND about me, if I am lynched, then WE LOSE TODAY. There is NO REASON to NOT lynch Ranmaru first to cover our bases. Lynching Ranmaru GUARANTEES THAT WE GET A 3RD AVAILABLE MISLYNCH, BECAUSE IT GUARANTEES THAT WE LYNCH SCUM TODAY. The ONLY way that we will live to toMorrow at this rate is if smargaret is scum. But, SHE IS ALREADY LYNCHED. I WILL BE LYNCHED TOMORROW. IF WE ARE SCUM, WE CANNOT SURVIVE.

HAMMER RANMARU.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
July said:
I think he realizes its faulty logic and isn't going to prove I'm town just like it doesn't prove Swords and Kevin are town.
If he "realized that it was faulty logic", then why didn't he simply state that? Instead, he talked as though it did (WHICH IT DOES, IF RANMARU IS SCUM).

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
July, YOU ARE WRONG about smargaret. BECAUSE you are wrong about smargaret AND about me, if I am lynched, then WE LOSE TODAY. There is NO REASON to NOT lynch Ranmaru first to cover our bases. Lynching Ranmaru GUARANTEES THAT WE GET A 3RD AVAILABLE MISLYNCH, BECAUSE IT GUARANTEES THAT WE LYNCH SCUM TODAY. The ONLY way that we will live to toMorrow at this rate is if smargaret is scum. But, SHE IS ALREADY LYNCHED. I WILL BE LYNCHED TOMORROW. IF WE ARE SCUM, WE CANNOT SURVIVE.

HAMMER RANMARU.
Aw, did baby lose his pacifier? Temper, temper.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
This is the first time I have seen stances from Cello about Smarg.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
@J: No. Technically, July could be Ranmaru's partner as well, but I don't believe that to be the case. I want to PROVE that by having her remove her vote so I can self-vote, since she would then fall under the same category as Kevin and Sworddancer.

If I self-vote and the game is still ongoing, however, then IF you are Town, then yes, Ranmaru would have to be Town.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
"you are wrong about smargaret AND about me, if I am lynched, then WE LOSE TODAY"

We referring to him and Smargaret.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Every time I consider self-hammering and ending this, I see Ryker post something and think of how sweet it will be when I end up saving the Town from him.

Top Bottom