• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rusty Guillotine Mafia | Ovah

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Ah, nope. I have to force scum to vote me. I am not self voting.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
July or Ryker, one of you do so now for me. While you are here.

Actually just July, Ryker can but I don't think he will.

July, I need you to do this.

Ranmaru, you do know self-voting is not a bad thing right? Well in some occasions it can be but I will talk to you after this game is over.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I think it is a bad thing. I don't like it.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Thing is, I'm confirmed to myself. I wouldn't be accomplishing scum hunting by doing that.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Hey. J, keep in mind that a quick hammer by Kevin or Swords ends me completely. Hope you know what you're doing.

Unvote Vote:Ran

July

Smash Apprentice
@J: Ryker has it covered.

@Ryker: Wasn't sure who your "Do no such thing" warning was to...but I took it as me.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I thought it was at me, to not self-hammer.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I'm sorry. There is way too much WIFOM and just illogicalness going around plus there is a point to Ran's lynch which is to make 100% positive of what we have and that we at least can go down to 3 man LYLO. (or so I believe) We have a couple more lynches and we can determine who the final scum-mates are. On a RanScum flip it clears Cello/July. On a SmargScum lynch it pseudo clears KevinM. Swords/Cello is dieing toMorrow.

Unvote
Vote: Ranmaru

The only one I am truly sorry to is Ryker because now he is dead but I am thanking him in trusting me but I have to think for what is the MOST beneficial lynch for town. Going purely off of a read on someone is just too dag on risky in the long run because we need to consider all the facts of this lynch. If we ARE wrong on Smarg then by lynching Cello, we have just lost the game if he is not scum and therefore is a fool-hardy move to lynch him without being 100% positive that Ranmaru is not scum but how can we be so? We just CANNOT. We CANNOT be that certain and I have been needing to say something for a while. If feels dirty to backstab his trust even after being holding hands buddies but I have to HAVE TO think of what is the best scenario for town. I just hope he will understand.

Personally, I see Ranmaru as town and that is my read on him. To me it is obvious and to Ryker it has been but I cannot risk an entire game off of a gambit and I have to make the right move so I pulled this gambit of trust to lynch Ranmaru for the sake of having more time. Yes, we can swing the votes in favour of a Cello lynch but that's only a possibility. Ran/July/Ryker/J can vote for Cello but then we have to convince Swords/KevinM to vote for Cello but that is extremely doubtful due to the fact that one of them could be Smarg's scum-buddy or Ran's scum buddy and I am not clear on if the team could consist of Swords/Ran or KevinM/Ran or Swords/Smarg. No one can be that clear on there reads. I've made this mistake as well especially on someone in this game right now. July knows this because I was so sure that she was scum in Celebrity mafia on our last day in the game in LYLO and we got the town to lynch her but the mafia ended up winning because of what happened. That one game taught me a lesson that you can never be 100% in a game of mafia.

I hate to take the game into my own hands but this IS what needs to be done and is the most logical and safest decision. If I didn't do this now then I would never have been able to get Ranmaru lynched especially with the control this voting block that I was apart came about.

I have to finish this post by 1am so therefore I will post it now and respond to more later but for those who just saw the vote and don't wanna read.

tl;dr

Ranmaru has to be lynched and is the most logical choice. Otherwise the game will be over and I am not that confident in a read to sacrifice the entire game off of it because you can NEVER be 100% positive on anything in a game of mafia.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
J. Win it. I swear to god. If anyone lynches you or Kevin, I'm going to be extremely disappointed.

I figured you were going to do this. C'est la vie.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Actually, I think J should be lynched next. You'll see why on my flip...

Gah... But Cello... I don't understand.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Woooow after doing that I feel alot better about going into this game toMorrow.

Ryker will die during the night because of quite a few reasons:

-He is a sexy beast
-Holds ALOT of town infulence
-Protects Myself
-Cleared by a cop investigation
-NO ONE considers him scum anyways

He is way too prevelant to have alive and each person in this game is still viable to be twisted into mafia partners with the following of Smarg scum or Ran scum.

ToMorrow if Smarg does flip scum then we still have Ran's vote and his words so do not think we have lost him for good. If Smarg does flip town however we are still good because Ran will be lynched and there is only one other mafiate to find.

We have two MLs now.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
For now I think I'll retract the comments of KevinM and Swords being dumb for ignoring Cello's Mafia Claim.

Cello, I am very dissapointed that you'd try such a damn thing... Now I'm confused where to go, but I see more scummy intent from J.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
J. Win it. I swear to god. If anyone lynches you or Kevin, I'm going to be extremely disappointed.

I figured you were going to do this. C'est la vie.
C'est la vie.

You know this was the right decision I see?

Actually, I think J should be lynched next. You'll see why on my flip...

Gah... But Cello... I don't understand.
What? LOL, Don't even get me started on this.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
But...why the sudden change J? You made a case saying that Ran is town...
I took a step back and looked at the game through a new perspective.

It IS smarter to do what I just did and I have to put my pride/thoughts aside and think about what is the best move for town atm.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
For now I think I'll retract the comments of KevinM and Swords being dumb for ignoring Cello's Mafia Claim.

Cello, I am very dissapointed that you'd try such a damn thing... Now I'm confused where to go, but I see more scummy intent from J.
Excuse you?

Ran, if you try and lynch J, I will hunt you down and end you.
Did I mention your awesome?

Bring it .
*cracks knuckles*

Ran, it will be YOU who will be having to bring it.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
You know this was the right decision I see?
No, I just wanted to see if you'd do it. I think we're still gonna win. Swords needs to go after Cello. I like Cello a **** ton more. Kevin only if Ran flips scum.

On Smarg scum flip:

Cello
Swords

On Ran scum flip:

July
Kevin
Cello

No particular order on Ran scum flip. It won't happen anyway.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Also, I do not know if Cello still isn't scum or not... But now I don't want to lose the game. ;-;

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
SmargScum flip.

We can use our lynches on both Swords/Cello.

RanScum flip. (I agree I don't expect it but again)

KevinM
Swords

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Oh that wasn't in an order.

Ran, you do realize that we have a higher success rate of winning WITH your lynch.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
J defended me. That came out of the blue. I don't understand why Smarg was lynched before me, actually.

Then, he does this without countering his own case. This means that the case he made on me (which I have doubted, yet said nothing of) was fake.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
J defended me. That came out of the blue. I don't understand why Smarg was lynched before me, actually.

Then, he does this without countering his own case. This means that the case he made on me (which I have doubted, yet said nothing of) was fake.
Are you actually serious?!

Ugh, I can't believe what I am reading.

Ryker, I believe this game will be lost upon my lynch.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I am fine with being lynched. I get to stay and not get nk'd (Sorry Ryker), but of course this wouldn't prevent me from condemning who ever voted me.

Yet Cello was on my wagon too. Did he EVER mention me being scum before the CC?

Yet you had, J.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer

Bull****. It's playing to safety. There was a danger of losing with my plan, but the gain was a all but guaranteed victory. You have a lot harder next one or two phases this way, but it is safer. I've been saying this the whole time. That's the choice you make. Don't **** this game up.

I'm looking at you Ran/July. Chasing J is a good way to throw the game away.

Top Bottom