• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rusty Guillotine Mafia | Ovah

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
The thing is it's between Cello and J. I would believe both to equally be scum partners to Smarg. Could you convince me that J isn't scum with her?

July

Smash Apprentice
HOLD ON. We only have three mislynches correct? next mislynch we lose correct, even if scum is on the guillotine after third mislynch because they can still nk?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Ryker I don't think you can. I think for the best for town, I think you should try to convince me why I am wrong. I would admit my faults, unlike Cello.

I don't want to lose for town, but this seemed a bit snaky.

Why not have agreed with the safe plan at first?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
The thing is it's between Cello and J. I would believe both to equally be scum partners to Smarg. Could you convince me that J isn't scum with her?
*facedesk*

Are you serious? I mean really, you have to tell me if you are joking at this point. I just cannot believe what I'm reading as of now.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer

We have two more MLs with a 100% chance of hitting scum with a Smarg/Ran lynch regardless.

If not for lynching Ran, then we were screwed.
No. That only makes sense if we mislynched Smarg. You have already stated you don't think this the case but that you weren't willing to take the chance. If we lynched scum Smarg and Cello actually flipped town, then it would be

Swords on Guillotine
J
Kevin
July

One scum and another lynch opportunity.

This is assuming they kill the gained clear and me.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
HOLD ON. We only have three mislynches correct? next mislynch we lose correct, even if scum is on the guillotine after third mislynch because they can still nk?
We now have 2 MLs with a 100% scum lynch.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Ryker, too risky broskii. After going over some things. This is the best decision.
That's an opinion, and, obviously, I respect that. However, do not go saying that the probability of winning is higher this way.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Meeeeeh technicalities.

Really it just is a battle of opinions.

However it is safer to go with lynching Ranmaru.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Ran, you've played badly. You botched a CC that would've meant good game. You've been keying in on the wrong issues and you won't let J go.

July, you've been doing better and better since early in this game. Don't slip back into tunneling a bad theory.

Sworddancer has been lurking and not providing the content he should be. If he's town, he's terrible and I won't feel bad about mislynching the game on him.

KevinM, you don't know when to humor people who need you to spell things out for you and that's going to make you a liability in LyLo because those people are the ones you have to convince not to lynch you.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Ran, please, for the love of god, TRUST ME ON THIS ONE THING.

Do NOT chase J.
D: <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I do not know why you are so sure...

man... I do know that I can't trust easily...

I am fine with my lynch though. It was safe. Yet, I was still trying to scum hunt cello... Anyways, I'm going to miss you Ryker. It has been good discussing stuff with you. (And voting you and backing off : D )

Cello did create wifom. I'll try my best to try and trust you...

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
D3 Vote Count (5/8) 03.14.11 11:59AM EST

J (0):
Ranmaru (5): smargaret, KevinM, Cello_Marl, Ryker, J
July (0):
Sworddancer. (0):
Cello_Marl (2): July, Ranmaru
Ryker (0):
KevinM (0):

Not Voting (1): Sworddancer.

smargaret
, mafia rolecop, is lynched and ranmaru is placed on the guillotine!

Reposting this since a question was asked that is answered by it:

#Mod: Once three mislynches occur, then town has lost however this is not reflected until the next lynch occurs regardless of the person placed on guillotine then.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
2. Cello_Marl
6. J
7. July
8. KevinM
9. Ranmaru
12. Sworddancer.

Here is who we all have left. We have 4 votes and I know just the people who I'm making my voting block with.

Ran/July/and for the deceased KevinM - You three will be voting with me when we decide on which of the two we are lynching.

I'm inclined to go to either both Cello/Swords are extremely good to go after.

I didn't mention this yesterDay but Smarg/July couldn't be a scum-team. Doesn't make sense. So she cleared me off a smarg scum-flip so I'm clearing her as well. Sounds all good and fair. If it comes down to four people, July is the final scum.

Anyone have a preference to whom we are lynching first?

I'm dieing toNight btw. I called dibs so I can go to my grave with Ryker.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
@Kevin: Yeah, but I really doubt it's July. If she were partnered with smargaret, then why wasn't she trying to actually get Ranmaru lynched? Instead, she chose me. Especially notable since the scum team went out of their way to claim Voyeur. "Lynch both" is the only viable option at that price.

Vote Cello

Me now, Swords toMorrow.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
@J: No it isn't.

@Kevin: It's easier to just do it this way than bang my head against the Wall of Ranmaru. And by extension, July. And maybe J.

Like I said, easier.

Top Bottom