• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rumors Run Rampant! History of SSBB's rumors

Desruprot

Smash Lord
We have seen his standard moves, distinctly, his first nuetral A is that punch then it follows up to the eventual kick...I believe it is in even on the non-E3 video that is not categorized (sorry forget the name)...

Pieman0920

Smash Master
Yes Snake's standard punch looks like that two, but you know that the Alloys aren't just going to use their standard A combo, and they'll use smash attacks and the like. That where it gets to be a problem, when they are whipping out land mines.

Desruprot

Smash Lord
And at this point we cannot prove that, that is post-Falcon Punch...
Also you know, Polygons/Wireframes never used special moves!

Desruprot

Smash Lord
I actually think special (e.g. Missle Launcher), he uses that stuff, but polygon = wireframe = alloy, so no SPmoves will be used, although I think the recovery is the only special move, I have never seen a wireframe Falcon Punch, even on Cruel Melee

Black/Light

Smash Master
Meh, these rumors are getting really random and annoying with their half revealing BS. Anyone know who could be a really old Nintendo char with Zelda like magic and Link like sword skills? And WTF 3rd party char uses their head to attack. . . Spiral?

This is getting to be too much for me:urg:
And Rap still hasn't posted again?

Serebii

Serebii Owner
NNID
SerebiiJoe
Meh, these rumors are getting really random and annoying with their half revealing BS. Anyone know who could be a really old Nintendo char with Zelda like magic and Link like sword skills? And WTF 3rd party char uses their head to attack. . . Spiral?

This is getting to be too much for me:urg:
And Rap still hasn't posted again?
Thats the way they are trying to convince people to believe them, by revealing little, they are trying to convince people they are right

Black/Light

Smash Master
Thats the way they are trying to convince people to believe them, by revealing little, they are trying to convince people they are right
I know, but I would still like to know wth he is talking about.

And weeelllll your here can you comment on this guy?

Saiwao
Posted 1/7/2008 9:47:32 PM
message detail Finally, Pokemon Trainer.
The Pokemon Trainer is a very interesting and fun character to play as, and it was the character that I tried first when I got my hand on the demo. Pokemon Trainer seems like a pretty good character, though confusing at first because of PT's stamina system, which you have to get used to. What happens is there is a stamina bar below your percentage meter (it has nothing to do with it though) which acts like a timer. When you start a match it will be full and then start slowly going down. The best part to swich Pokemon is when the stamina is in the middle, yellow area. When Pokemon go back into their Pokeball they will slowly gain back the stamina they lost. If you swich out too early then the next Pokemon will not have had enough time to fully recover and thus you will have less time to use the Pokemon. On the other hand, if you switch out late then the next time you use the Pokemon you will find that the Pokemon didn't recover all their helth. Keep in mind though, the stamina bar doesn't effect the Pokemon's fighting strength, but instead how long it takes before the Pokemon "Feints", so you want to keep switching Pokemon in order to keep that from happening. If a Pokemon Feints then they will be stunned for a couple of seconds before being returned. This obviously gives a good chance for the oppenent to attack you. Personally, I thought that the stamina went down a little too fast but Nintendo says you can choose how fast you want it to be on the character select screen, which is good. As a side note to all this, the Pokemon Trainer talks in the game, which kind of get annoying. Thankfully, he doesn't call out attacks but instead says stuff like: "Return!". "Go ______!" "Your foe's weak!" and when you do his Final Smash: "Take that! Triple Finish!".

I'm running out of time, so I'll post some of my stage and item impressions later. Sorry.

Pieman0920

Smash Master
The stamina bar isn't present on any of the screens and videos that we've seen PT in, which hints to the fact that the guy is faking. Additionally, the fact that he didn't talk about the specials at all hints to the fact that he was making up what he was posting. For all the other characters, he just went with the attacks that we already know of, or have gotten hints from, but neglected to go over any of that for PT.

Black/Light

Smash Master
I didn't see any bars in any images and videos of Red...
Well, in one vid all the pokemon where out in normal colors. In many pics on the site small things are either changed or hiden (It actually says that "the pics may not repersent the final out come" on the site). I wouldn't find it that hard to believe that they could be hiding this. But anyway I just wanted a comment on the stamina leak or atleast a "thats not how it works" from serebii. Don't care if the guy is lieing or not, just more interested in seeing what he has to say about the stamina comment.

Pieman0920

Smash Master
While I can not speak for Serebii, I doubt he got the specifics of something like that...unless his source really was in depth.

But still, we've seen in game footage, in those commercials, with theit life bars and everything. There's nothing different about theirs at all.

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
He later clarified that he meant they're all playable and [didn't] know how it could be interpreted any other way".
Ahh, thanks for the clarification!

A new update from FForce Sultan, don't remember if it's already been posted before.

It comes from his Gamespot profile btw.

FForceSultan]-More Fun Leaks- Plankton614 Out of curiosity said:
Inconclusive.[/COLOR]

There are allot of Mother 3 elements in Brawl.. BUT it is more like Lucas looking up to Ness and finally meeting Ness. So it is both of them working together to take down Pokey/Porky. I do know that there are Pig army soldier ATs.
I can definitely believe Pig Masks as ATs. And the Ness admiration sounds like an accurate dynamic, from what I've heard.

Claus is actually a costume for Lucas. with his helmet and all. You VS him before VS Porky and Pokey.
Well...I could live with that. :ohwell:

Charzonsos

I ain't amitting to you being true, but just in case. Is Mii playable?

Sadly Miis are not playable from what I saw. But that doesn't mean they are.

I never got to see all the menus. Only played adventure mode and brawl.
Interesting point. Were this true, I wonder why he was only exposed to those two modes...

--MORE STUFF--

Wario and Bowser who have been shown in the adventure mode as capturing characters into trophies are actually controlled by the minister. The Minister even has Master Hand.
Interesting, at least.

There is one more option in the item and pokemon selection. Players can now select the percentage chances for each item/pokemon seperately.
Customization. Woo.

The last unlockable character is again something involving Nintendo's history. This time, it is REALLY REALLY old. Most won't recoginize it.
I'm clueless as to what he might mean.

Mr. Stevenson is an Assist Trophy
Believable, I guess.

There is a Tetris stage. But it isn't what most would think it would be. It is THEMED but not literally Tetris.
...Why didn't he clarify this before? Not to say it's improbable, but I don't understand why he didn't clarify this when he talked about Tetris last time. A good reason to suspect him.

Bowser's Airship is a stage. But it is themed around Super Mario Brothers 3 changing from world to world and changing music for each world. Works like the ice climbers stage in brawl but without dramatic stage changes. In the ice world the ground freezes and becomes slippery.
I would believe this, and frankly, I'd love to see it. If this were true, then perhaps rapscouter's "three lies" contained the truth in them amidst the lie(s) sometimes. For example, he claimed that Poke Floats 2 and Bowser's Airship were stages, but Serebii disconfirmed Poke Floats 2. Bowser's Airship was still a viable option.

Captain Syrup/a giant green Genie are a assist trophy.
I wouldn't doubt this.

Mew is still the rare Pokemon. On the DoJo it was shown it dropping a song CD. Well that song is VERY rare.
...And that song is? This is intentionally vague, and I honestly don't think that mentioning WHICH song it is will be osme sort of major spoiler--something he's not trying overly hard to avoid, anyhow. Another point of suspicion.

Most of the Melee trophies are Assist Trophies. Doshin the giant for example is.
Well...kinda common sense, if you ask me.

There is a really cool Assist Trophy which brings back great childhood memories from a great game. It involves a giant fly and big fly swater. The fly blocks the sreen but the huge fly swatter smashes down on opponents wherever the fly is.
Was this ever in one of the R.O.B. games? The only time I can EVER recall something like this is from WarioWare. Suspicious.

One of the newcomers is unexpected because of the game she is from. She plays like if you combined Zelda's magic skills and Link's sword skills.
Takamaru with a sex change! :chuckle: No, Takamaru isn't "magical" enough. I guess he could be alluding to a Final Fantasy character--Terra, perhaps--but I wouldn't buy that. This could very well just be some random Fire Emblem character, too. This is too non-descript to matter for me.

Kirby can suck up certain items.
Already confirmed there, buddy. Rehashed information = suspicious.

There is a part where you VS Metal Mario again on his ****c stage from the 64 version. Oh and the final destination stages from the 2 previous installments are unlockable.
Believable, but that means very little.
http://www.gamespot.com/users/FForceSultan/
Thanks for the heads-up. (And nice to meet a fellow Clevelander! :grin:)

Oh there are ways...
Dammit, Serebii! You and your vague disconfirmations. Now when you say this, do you mean that at least one of the characters that ChaosZero mentioned as being playable are not, in fact, playable? Or are you making a general allusion to the fact that some returning characters play a role assisting characters in the SSE (as Falco is rumored to do) but are not actually playable? Please clarify, my friend. :grin:

Agreed. That's why I'm a little skeptical about all of it. FForceSultan seems a little out there. The only person I'm somewhat inclined to believe is rapscouter, just because he's been right before. Thealmightygoat might not be bad, but it's hard to say because none of what he said has been officially disconfirmed as of yet.

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
Ahh, thanks for the clarification!

Thanks for the heads-up. (And nice to meet a fellow Clevelander! :grin:)

Dammit, Serebii! You and your vague disconfirmations. Now when you say this, do you mean that at least one of the characters that ChaosZero mentioned as being playable are not, in fact, playable? Or are you making a general allusion to the fact that some returning characters play a role assisting characters in the SSE (as Falco is rumored to do) but are not actually playable? Please clarify, my friend. :grin:

Agreed. That's why I'm a little skeptical about all of it. FForceSultan seems a little out there. The only person I'm somewhat inclined to believe is rapscouter, just because he's been right before. Thealmightygoat might not be bad, but it's hard to say because none of what he said has been officially disconfirmed as of yet.
rapsouter said that all the Fire Emblem characters will be from Tellius (FE9 and FE10). This person obviously has no grasp on the history of the Fire Emblem series. There is no important tcharacter from Tellius that could take Marth's moveset. Marth and Roy were the most popularly used characters both in Japan and overseas (Marth among competitive players, and Roy among casuals). There is no way he would simply throw away one of the most popularly used movesets in Melee. Not to mention that the Tellius Fire Emblem were the poorest selling of the entire series, every other arc has outsold the Tellius games (Akaneia, Jugdral, and Elibe). Really the only important characters from Tellius that could make it and have not been deconfirmed are Micaiah and the Black Knight (Sothe was confirmed to be an Assist Trophy). Neither Micaiah or the Black Knight could be a Marth/Roy replacement. Its called Fire Emblem and not Tellius Chronicles for a reason. If Sakurai was really intent on only placing in Tellius characters in Brawl, he would have named the Fire Emblem arena Castle Daein instead of Castle Siege. Sakurai even said that the arena was meant to represent the series as a whole, instead of one particular game from the series.

Black/Light

Smash Master
rapsouter said that all the Fire Emblem characters will be from Tellius (FE9 and FE10). This person obviously has no grasp on the history of the Fire Emblem series. There is no important tcharacter from Tellius that could take Marth's moveset. Marth and Roy were the most popularly used characters both in Japan and overseas (Marth among competitive players, and Roy among casuals). There is no way he would simply throw away one of the most popularly used movesets in Melee. Not to mention that the Tellius Fire Emblem were the poorest selling of the entire series, every other arc has outsold the Tellius games (Akaneia, Jugdral, and Elibe). Really the only important characters from Tellius that could make it and have not been deconfirmed are Micaiah and the Black Knight (Sothe was confirmed to be an Assist Trophy). Neither Micaiah or the Black Knight could be a Marth/Roy replacement. Its called Fire Emblem and not Tellius Chronicles for a reason. If Sakurai was really intent on only placing in Tellius characters in Brawl, he would have named the Fire Emblem arena Castle Daein instead of Castle Siege. Sakurai even said that the arena was meant to represent the series as a whole, instead of one particular game from the series.
Well lets remember, he claims some of his things where made up. . . so if you feel this why than cross that part off and see how many others sound like fakes.

And Aris, I think your reading abit much into what Serebii said. It sounded like he was refering to how people can and will assume something other than what you intended if you don't make it a point to state it as something.
Example. . .
"Wolf is in brawl". . . (Person who doesn't think Wolf will be in) "That could just mean he is a boss/ at/ sticker or something. it didn't say playable".

Terrabottuti

Smash Journeyman
There is a really cool Assist Trophy which brings back great childhood memories from a great game. It involves a giant fly and big fly swater. The fly blocks the sreen but the huge fly swatter smashes down on opponents wherever the fly is.
Since nobody seems to know what this is, I might as well say I have a pretty good feeling this guy is talking about Mario Paint... since there is a fly swatting minigame that has a giant boss fly that needs to be swatted multiple times in order to win. I wouldn't be surprised if this was true since the Warioware Games have had a mini game or two in honor of it, and I would be totally cool with more Mario Paint references.

Of course, all these daily rumors still need to be taken with a pinch of salt as per usual... oh well, at least these guys have good taste, so if one of them turns out to be true, I'll be more than happy! :laugh:

Coselm

Smash Ace
I remember one leaker dude saying that now all of the stadium events are multiplayer. He was right. But I also remember him saying it was called something new... I can't find the link to his posts anywhere or remember what his name was so this is just a vague reminder. If anyone wants to investigate go ahead. I think it was the "beta tester" who announced 44 characters.

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
And Aris, I think your reading abit much into what Serebii said. It sounded like he was refering to how people can and will assume something other than what you intended if you don't make it a point to state it as something.
Example. . .
"Wolf is in brawl". . . (Person who doesn't think Wolf will be in) "That could just mean he is a boss/ at/ sticker or something. it didn't say playable".
Well, it's possible--I AM known for my overanalysis sometimes. ;) But I'll still wait to hear what Serebii says on the matter, just because I'd like his personal clarification.

Since nobody seems to know what this is, I might as well say I have a pretty good feeling this guy is talking about Mario Paint... since there is a fly swatting minigame that has a giant boss fly that needs to be swatted multiple times in order to win. I wouldn't be surprised if this was true since the Warioware Games have had a mini game or two in honor of it, and I would be totally cool with more Mario Paint references.

Of course, all these daily rumors still need to be taken with a pinch of salt as per usual... oh well, at least these guys have good taste, so if one of them turns out to be true, I'll be more than happy! :laugh:
Ohh, Mario Paint! I haven't played it, so that's why I'm unfamiliar. Good call!

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
Well lets remember, he claims some of his things where made up. . . so if you feel this why than cross that part off and see how many others sound like fakes.

Example. . .
The problem is that he said that there was one lie per section, and people already pointed out the lie in the section with the Fire Emblem statement.

Really, I don't think we will get the full roster leaked until the third week in January at the earliest. The fourth week in January will really be the week of leaks.

TheLastHero

Smash Apprentice
SO what is this Wolf thing? Sorry I'm being random, but it's still on topic. :p The only werewolf thing I could think of would be something from Castlevania, but since I've never played the games I'm just assuming it could be from that... although there are a lot more (better) bosses available.

I wouldn't believe ANY of these prophets, even if they said "Ridley/Geno/Olimar/everybody you all want is in Brawl and their mothers with over 300 stages etc etc etc" and fulfill your wildest dreams. It's beter to record them, speculate, and see if any are really true in the end. And remember, even if a prophet got SOME of his facts right does not mean he was just confused about some details, he was more then likely GUESSING. I could say milions of things, from Kamek as an Assist Trophy to Pacman being playable, and if I listed enough of stuff, about half will be right by default. Although Kamek > Pacman anyday. :p

FlipTroopa

Smash Lord
The Fly Swatter is Mario Paint.

The OLD old-school Nintendo character is probably from the Arcade era. Possible guesses:
Sky Skipper; Space Demon; Space Fire Bird; Sheriff; Space Fever; Radarscope; Wild Gunman. Before the Arcade era we also have toys like the extendable claw, the laser gun, and some others. But I really doubt THOSE would appear.

And the "magical sword using girl" may be third-party which would lead us to a Dead-End for options (there are far too many): Terra, Lady Sia, etc.

As for first-party/second-party options he says "unexpected because of the game she's from." So we need to delve into either obscure characters from popular series (which is unlikely) or obscure games period: Mica from Star Tropics (the sword would be novel, though); Ayumi from the Famicom Detective Club games (again, this would be a novel moveset); demon from Power Soukoban (sword would be novel); female hero from Zelda BS (a very weird idea for a character); Veran from Zelda: Oracles; Monster from Card Hero; F-Zero racer (Princia Ramode? :o); Mia or Jenna from Golden Sun; female hero from Magical Vacation/Starsign.

Those bolded are the most likely.

Also: for the character that fights with their head, had anyone thought of Chalvo from the cancelled Virtual Boy game Bound High? It sounds ridiculous, but I just remembered that he curled into a ball with a face and bounced around as his power. So he "fought with his head." And I said it earlier, but the werewolf could be the badguys from either Egg or Eggsplode. If we really want to delve into obscure Nintendo past.

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
The Fly Swatter is Mario Paint.

The OLD old-school Nintendo character is probably from the Arcade era. Possible guesses:
Sky Skipper; Space Demon; Space Fire Bird; Sheriff; Space Fever; Radarscope; Wild Gunman. Before the Arcade era we also have toys like the extendable claw, the laser gun, and some others. But I really doubt THOSE would appear.

And the "magical sword using girl" may be third-party which would lead us to a Dead-End for options (there are far too many): Terra, Lady Sia, etc.

As for first-party/second-party options he says "unexpected because of the game she's from." So we need to delve into either obscure characters from popular series (which is unlikely) or obscure games period: Mica from Star Tropics (the sword would be novel, though); Ayumi from the Famicom Detective Club games (again, this would be a novel moveset); demon from Power Soukoban (sword would be novel); female hero from Zelda BS (a very weird idea for a character); Veran from Zelda: Oracles; Monster from Card Hero; F-Zero racer (Princia Ramode? :o); Mia or Jenna from Golden Sun; female hero from Magical Vacation/Starsign.

Those bolded are the most likely.

Also: for the character that fights with their head, had anyone thought of Chalvo from the cancelled Virtual Boy game Bound High? It sounds ridiculous, but I just remembered that he curled into a ball with a face and bounced around as his power. So he "fought with his head." And I said it earlier, but the werewolf could be the badguys from either Egg or Eggsplode. If we really want to delve into obscure Nintendo past.
Most likely the female with Zelda magic and Link swordskills is Abel from For the Frog the Bell Tolls.

Black/Light

Smash Master
The problem is that he said that there was one lie per section, and people already pointed out the lie in the section with the Fire Emblem statement.

Really, I don't think we will get the full roster leaked until the third week in January at the earliest. The fourth week in January will really be the week of leaks.
He actually said there where 3 lies in one post and 6 in the one your refering to.

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
Not to mention that the Tellius Fire Emblem were the poorest selling of the entire series,

You under those games were also sold in the US and Europe as well. There isn't a lot of date for how well they did in the US and EU but Radient Dawn sold .30million, which beats out Fire Emblem V: Thracia 776's total sales, and is a little under Fire Emblem VI: Sealed Sword. The only ones that did really well were the SNES ones (the first two actually, 3 and 4). So, either way, you are wrong.

There is a reason Ike is in Brawl you know.

BraveDave88

Smash Apprentice
What's with the lies anyway? It doesn't make any sense whatsoever, even from the intellectual standpoint of it being an "exercise". *le sigh*, the many leaks, they burn my soul.

An old character from deep inside Nintendo's history? Deck of playing cards confirmed for brawl.

ChronoBound

Smash Hero

You under those games were also sold in the US and Europe as well. There is a lot of date for how well they did in the US and EU but Radient Dawn sold .30million, which beats out Fire Emblem V: Thracia 776's total sales. So, either way, you are wrong.

There is a reason Ike is in Brawl you know.
I am going by Japan sales. If you are including worldwide sales then the Elibe arc was the highest selling of the series.

Here are the arcs in case you don't know them:

FE1, FE3, FE11: Akaneia Arc
FE4, FE5: Jugdral Arc
FE6, FE7: Elibe Arc
FE9, FE10: Tellius Arc

In Japan both Tellius games (FE9 and FE10) failed to crack even 200K, so you are wrong right there. Also, bragging about beating FE5 is nothing to write home about. FE5 was released late 1999 for the Super Famicom and was so insanely difficult that it scared off a lot of the casual fans of the series. The highest selling in the series in Japan was FE3 with 700K, FE4 with 600K, and FE6 with 500K.

Intelligent Systems was originally planning to make the next Fire Emblem (FE11) for the Wii, and even said that they were no longer planning to put Fire Emblem on handhelds. However, most likely due to the poor sales of FE10, they decided to go onto the DS, and revisit the Akaneia Saga, which is the most popular Fire Emblem saga in Japan (either that or Jugdral).

Terrabottuti

Smash Journeyman
Now that you've mentioned Sheriff, I remember quite a few things about Sheriff that might make him slightly reasonable.

Sheriff is even older than Mr. Game and Watch so he would really be an impressive oldschool rep, and Sakurai has apparently said he likes oldschool characters. I think the game has gotten a bit more love from Nintendo than most of those other games... there is a Sheriff trophy in Melee for one thing, and there's been quite a few references in various games like Gameboy Camera and the first Wario Ware.

I think Sheriff's the only game that actually has a distinct character that could be made playable too... I couldn't really see anybody wanting to play as one of the generic Wild Gunman enemies, and they are really the second most likely ones from what you've mentioned. I remember wanting Sheriff to be in Brawl waaay back when the first ever trailer popped up. He would be a perfect WTF character in my opinion.

Of course, this is all based off what a leaker is saying, so I shouldn't really put so much thought into it.

ruffrydr017

Smash Apprentice
One of the newcomers is unexpected because of the game she is from. She plays like if you combined Zelda's magic skills and Link's sword skills.
It might be a non-obscure character as well. Krystal uses a staff (a staff could be likened to a sword), and in Star Fox Adventures, did she use magic? I didn't get very far, so my SFA knowledge isn't good. It would be a surprise that she appears in her SFA form, rather than more recent Assault or Command form?

I was thinking it could be Midna as well, since she used a form of magic, but there really isn't much in Twilight Princess that would work as sword like.

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
It might be a non-obscure character as well. Krystal uses a staff (a staff could be likened to a sword), and in Star Fox Adventures, did she use magic? I didn't get very far, so my SFA knowledge isn't good. It would be a surprise that she appears in her SFA form, rather than more recent Assault or Command form?

I was thinking it could be Midna as well, since she used a form of magic, but there really isn't much in Twilight Princess that would work as sword like.
As I said before it is most likely Abel from For The Frog The Bell Tolls, but everyone seems to be overlooking my comment. :laugh:

Black/Light

Smash Master
As I said before it is most likely Abel from For The Frog The Bell Tolls, but everyone seems to be overlooking my comment. :laugh:
Can you link to a pic of her and some info cause I can't find her from the title alone.

And it could also be Ashley! That would be unexpected. . .

But maybe Im reading abit much into when I say "did he state the char HAD a sword?". Maybe "Skills" means playstyle. . . idk.

madog32

Smash Rookie
I cant seem to find the post where are these speculations are coming from, but I thought i would throw in my 2 cents anyway.

I have no idea what else was mentioned about the character that attacks with his head, but was it stated whether or not he/she was a 3rd party character? I immediately thought of Earthworm Jim (one of my favorite yet short-lived sega games). Again, dont flame me because he stated it was a first party character and therefor cannot be Earthworm Jim, because I looked and wasnt able to find the original post or link displaying this "prophets" claims. Just some food for thought i figured i'd share.

cswright

Smash Apprentice
leaker FForceSultan: new post:

"By the way, I was choosen to play Brawl at my college.

Thank heavens I am Nintendo Nerd to recognize the characters.

I wasn't the only one to play the game from what I heard.

I was also able to play it all day.

No playable Pichu - Obvious? yes. But Pichu is also a trophy.. just like the rest of the cut characters.

Holy ****! Look at all the trophies. It is jaw dropping and it was something THEY took note of.

Two words - DEAD BOOK

No Belmont. No vampires.

Pay attention to the red doors in Adventure Mode. You have seen them before.

Old Man Assist Trophy. (pixelated.)

Excite Truck trophy

Metal Combat music. Sounded like it came from a cheesy Ninja/Asian techno song.

Prime trophies- Weavel and Gandrayda

Someone loves Yo-Yos and Alien looking scifi guns.

There was actually a "Uniracers" trophy AND music.

3 New Metroid stages + 2 classics.

Wario's Woods Versus song."

so......thoughts

EDIT: i just realized this guy is an idiot. i'll wait for an almightygoat post

Black/Light

Smash Master
. . .WTF is that suppose to mean? Random gab about random things. . .and unless he goes to digipen I don't see him playing it at his college-most likely fake to me.

Top Bottom