• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rumors Run Rampant! History of SSBB's rumors

Saltwater Gem

Smash Journeyman
Anyone who understands Japanese able to pick out some information from the commercials? Maybe they mentioned something like "over x amount of commercials!" or something?

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
So much for 1-3 Melee stages...moron.
Wrong. He said 1/3--as in "one-third," or 0.33333333..., or roughly 33%. So far, 6 stages have been revealed from Melee; there were 26 stages total. If this rumor holds water, we should expect 2-3 more returning stages to appear, giving us a total of either 8 or 9 Melee stages in Brawl.

And the first Japanese commercial shows a clip of Squirtle (Zenigame) fighting, percentage and all--and I don't see any "stamina bar." :ohwell: Not to mention the fact that every single piece of information that he posted has been substantiated by E for All and JumpFesta-goers. Except Sheik, of course, but that means very little. Even the details on Sheik were scarce. We learned nothing of PT's other moves, nor Zelda's, nor Sheik's. This latest one is, without a doubt, false.

YSM

Smash Apprentice
And the first Japanese commercial shows a clip of Squirtle (Zenigame) fighting, percentage and all--and I don't see any "stamina bar."

Yeah, apparently Nintendo "photoshopped" it out of their commercials, too:psycho:

FlipTroopa

Smash Lord
New guy at Gamefaqs, smwhacker:

Yes, I have been lurking on these boards recently, and discovered a lot of "leak" threads containing mainly false information. I happen to know a lot about this game, from various sources, and I'd like to share a few things.

First of all, Ness is out, kinda. Lucas is a bit like Wario in that he has a special alternate costume: he can change to look just like Ness, hat and all. You also get the standard color variations Ness did. Ness is a regular trophy as well. Claus is an Assist Trophy, and mainly shoots bolts of lightning from his sword. Lucas has an alternate costume that gives him the red hair and shirt of Claus.

Captain Falcon is playable, but you have to unlock him like in the original game. He plays a bit slower, but his Up+B has more vertical reach. His first stage is "Port Town" designed similar to the one in F-Zero GX. The second stage is "Thunder." Both of these stages are a lot like Mute City, but Thunder stops at various half-pipes, which makes for some interesting KO strategies.

Luigi is in, once again unlockable. The way you get him is interesting: he's hiding in various levels in the Subspace Emissary, and if you spot him enough times, he challenges you. Luigi uses his Polterguster 3000 as a Down+B, but fights a lot like he did in the past otherwise. As long as you hold B, you can suck up opponents, a little like Kirby. The main difference is that you can move around with Luigi, and you release the button to send anyone you caught out, damaging anyone they hit.

Wario is the only character from his series, but Mona, Jimmy T. and 9-Volt from the WarioWare series are Assist Trophies. Jimmy's different though: he dances around a bit, then plays a ring tone from his cell. He usually has a sheep, which puts nearby opponents to sleep. There's also Jimmy with a yellow afro and tanned skin, who plays a cat ringtone, doing minor damage to people by it. Ashley appears in the second WarioWare stage, Ashley's Mansion, where she shoots from her wand in the background, randomly causing enemies to sleep, freeze, or take some damage.

Ridley is not playable, but is a boss in the Subspace Emissary. He's based on the classic (purple) model and the song from the Dojo plays when you fight him.

There are actually 10 total stages returning from SSBM. In addition to the six announced, Poke Floats, Fountain of Dreams, Mushroom Kingdom, and Mushroom Kingdom II are returning, but Mushroom Kingdom has been revamped: you can go in the pipes now, as well as go on the platforms like in SSBM.

Young Link returns, in his Wind Waker form. He uses his Grappling Hook as a grab and tether recovery, Deku Leaf as Up+B, as well as Side+B (side shoots out a gust, which does no damage, while up lets him glide like Peach's parasol). His alternate costumes are based on the Four Swords Links: he can be purple, blue, or red. He has a stage based on Outset Island. It's on the large bridge, which occasionally breaks. The Helmaroc King also shows up from time to time. He swoops across the screen and carries anyone he can catch, sending them skyward for an instant KO.

That's all I'm going to say. I don't want to spoil this game for you any more.
Again, some of these match with other leakers, but the majority of it seems crappy or too safe a guess to really be anything NOVEL.

EDIT: And that headfighter is so clearly Pac-Man. It has to be a bad pun.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
ZOMG If it's Earthworm Jim I will have a fungasm XD

That would be epic.

Mario vs. Sonic vs. Snake vs. EARTHWORM JIM << Most Epic Match right there.
I actually wouldn't complain if it WAS Earthworm Jim...

But it ain't goin to happen...

Terrabottuti

Smash Journeyman
I remember Earthworm Jim being a fighter in Clayfighter for 64...but I don't recall him headbutting...
Earthworm Jim doesn't really headbutt... he uses his head as a whip, which is probably enough to make it count.

Now I'm probably going to be stoned to death for saying this, but I could actually imagine Earthworm Jim being a Zero Suit Samus clone. His robot suit gives him superb agility and power, he has a weak short-range gun as a primary weapon, and there is the previously-stated fact he uses his head as a whip.

I'd be pretty pleased if we got Earthworm Jim as a 3rd party character anyway, but I can't say much about his chances.

MajinNecro69

Smash Ace
Yes, I have been lurking on these boards recently, and discovered a lot of "leak" threads containing mainly false information. I happen to know a lot about this game, from various sources, and I'd like to share a few things.

First of all, Ness is out, kinda. Lucas is a bit like Wario in that he has a special alternate costume: he can change to look just like Ness, hat and all. You also get the standard color variations Ness did. Ness is a regular trophy as well. Claus is an Assist Trophy, and mainly shoots bolts of lightning from his sword. Lucas has an alternate costume that gives him the red hair and shirt of Claus.

Captain Falcon is playable, but you have to unlock him like in the original game. He plays a bit slower, but his Up+B has more vertical reach. His first stage is "Port Town" designed similar to the one in F-Zero GX. The second stage is "Thunder." Both of these stages are a lot like Mute City, but Thunder stops at various half-pipes, which makes for some interesting KO strategies.

Luigi is in, once again unlockable. The way you get him is interesting: he's hiding in various levels in the Subspace Emissary, and if you spot him enough times, he challenges you. Luigi uses his Polterguster 3000 as a Down+B, but fights a lot like he did in the past otherwise. As long as you hold B, you can suck up opponents, a little like Kirby. The main difference is that you can move around with Luigi, and you release the button to send anyone you caught out, damaging anyone they hit.

Wario is the only character from his series, but Mona, Jimmy T. and 9-Volt from the WarioWare series are Assist Trophies. Jimmy's different though: he dances around a bit, then plays a ring tone from his cell. He usually has a sheep, which puts nearby opponents to sleep. There's also Jimmy with a yellow afro and tanned skin, who plays a cat ringtone, doing minor damage to people by it. Ashley appears in the second WarioWare stage, Ashley's Mansion, where she shoots from her wand in the background, randomly causing enemies to sleep, freeze, or take some damage.

Ridley is not playable, but is a boss in the Subspace Emissary. He's based on the classic (purple) model and the song from the Dojo plays when you fight him.

There are actually 10 total stages returning from SSBM. In addition to the six announced, Poke Floats, Fountain of Dreams, Mushroom Kingdom, and Mushroom Kingdom II are returning, but Mushroom Kingdom has been revamped: you can go in the pipes now, as well as go on the platforms like in SSBM.

Young Link returns, in his Wind Waker form. He uses his Grappling Hook as a grab and tether recovery, Deku Leaf as Up+B, as well as Side+B (side shoots out a gust, which does no damage, while up lets him glide like Peach's parasol). His alternate costumes are based on the Four Swords Links: he can be purple, blue, or red. He has a stage based on Outset Island. It's on the large bridge, which occasionally breaks. The Helmaroc King also shows up from time to time. He swoops across the screen and carries anyone he can catch, sending them skyward for an instant KO.

That's all I'm going to say. I don't want to spoil this game for you any more.
It sounds pretty spot on, which makes me kinda pissed, since RIDLEY IS A BOSS IN THIS PROPHECY AND CAN'T BE CONTRADICTED (at least not yet)...

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
New guy at Gamefaqs, smwhacker:

Again, some of these match with other leakers, but the majority of it seems crappy or too safe a guess to really be anything NOVEL.

EDIT: And that headfighter is so clearly Pac-Man. It has to be a bad pun.
And I thought no one would ever even mention Claus. It pains me to even consider him as an AT, but I would much rather (reluctantly) see him in the game in some way than not at all. Then again, this is still a rumor, so no one can say for sure.

The WarioWare ATs are believable, although Jimmy T.'s kinda makes me a little suspicious. Ridley as a boss will upset plenty, but I guess I could see it happening.

Although his claim that Poké Floats is returning clashes with the fact that Serebii said that he had no knowlege of that stage returning. And the Outset Island stage sounds too similar to Bridge of Eldin to work for me. (I know, that's totally arbitrary, but some variety would be nice. ;))

So, since Serebii has helped to indirectly negate this rumor, it's nice to know that my beloved Claus still has a chance to make it as a playable character. :grin:

FlipTroopa

Smash Lord
Where is the link to that thread? Just curious.
http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessage.php?board=928518&topic=40650312

Aeris said:
Although his claim that Poké Floats is returning clashes with the fact that Serebii said that he had no knowlege of that stage returning. And the Outset Island stage sounds too similar to Bridge of Eldin to work for me. (I know, that's totally arbitrary, but some variety would be nice. )
Serebii deconfirmed SAFFRON CITY returning, but not Poke Floats. BUT, he also deconfirmed Poke Floats TWO. Maybe that's where you got confused.

Y'know... somebody should compile a list of stuff that includes all the "leaked info" about the game. Like... Assists and then list all we've heard about, characters and list them all, etc. Again, note how these guys are mostly avoiding saying what characters are in the game or not. I'll say it again: that does up their credibility. OR, at the very least, prove they're smart liars.

gregthepirate

Smash Apprentice
I can't believe any "prophet" that claims Ridley's not a PC. Also, I don't believe the Celda stage....two bridges???? But then again, all but one metroid stage is centered around fighting over lava...I hope tonight's update sheds some much-needed light on all these leaks...

EDIT: w00t!!! 100 posts!

icymatt

Smash Lord
Ashley Manor? Again? Why do people even remotely believe that to be plausible?

MajinNecro69

Smash Ace
And I thought no one would ever even mention Claus. It pains me to even consider him as an AT, but I would much rather (reluctantly) see him in the game in some way than not at all. Then again, this is still a rumor, so no one can say for sure.

The WarioWare ATs are believable, although Jimmy T.'s kinda makes me a little suspicious. Ridley as a boss will upset plenty, but I guess I could see it happening.

Although his claim that Poké Floats is returning clashes with the fact that Serebii said that he had no knowlege of that stage returning. And the Outset Island stage sounds too similar to Bridge of Eldin to work for me. (I know, that's totally arbitrary, but some variety would be nice. ;))

So, since Serebii has helped to indirectly negate this rumor, it's nice to know that my beloved Claus still has a chance to make it as a playable character. :grin:
Thank you SEREBII!!! *thunbs up Fooly Cooly style* Ridley lives as a playable hopeful for another day :D

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessage.php?board=928518&topic=40650312

Serebii deconfirmed SAFFRON CITY returning, but not Poke Floats. BUT, he also deconfirmed Poke Floats TWO. Maybe that's where you got confused.

Y'know... somebody should compile a list of stuff that includes all the "leaked info" about the game. Like... Assists and then list all we've heard about, characters and list them all, etc. Again, note how these guys are mostly avoiding saying what characters are in the game or not. I'll say it again: that does up their credibility. OR, at the very least, prove they're smart liars.
I started making that list, but then information came into conflict. I'll copy-paste in just a sec, though--fret not.

Ah, rubbish. I was hoping this could be disconfirmed on the spot to save me the agony of even considering Claus as anything other than a playable character! We'll have to wait and see.

Thealmightygoat
• AT: Birdo
• AT: Kamek
• AT: Gulliver
• AT: Tricky (SFA)
• AT: Tails
• AT: Poo
• AT: Chibi Robo
• AT: Eggplant Wizard
• AT: Dixie Kong
• AT: Orbulon
• AT: Tamagon
• AT: Balloon Fighter
• AT: Tingle
• AT: Kraid
• AT: Todd (Pokémon Snap)
• AT: Pak E. Derm
• AT: Ray 01
• Character: Luigi
• Character: Ganondorf
• Master Hand
• Item: Ice Flower
• Item: Bitter Spray (Pikmin 2)
• Item: Sea Urchin (Clu Clu Land)
• Pokéball: Blaziken
• SSE: (Cut character)
• SSE: Stage – Shadow Moses Island
• SSE: Bosses – Metal Gear REX, Liquid Snake
• Stage: Green Hill Zone
• Stage: Tetris DS

ChaoticImplosion
• AT: Tails
• AT: Raiden
• AT: Todd (Pokémon Snap)
• Character: Wolf
• Character: Ness
• Character: Sheik
• Character: Lucario
• No Falco
• No Rareware / Square-Enix
• No Plusle & Minun
• No Megaman
• No Bomberman
• NPC: Krystal
• NPC: Bowser Jr.
• NPC: Mewtwo

ChaosZero
• Character: Sheik
• Character: Lucario
• Ness (returning)
• Wolf (in Brawl)
• Falco (returning)
• Ganondorf (returning)
• Captain Falcon (returning)
• NPC: Mewtwo
• Stage: Final Destination

NOTE: ChaosZero mentioned a lot of characters, but merely said that they are "returning" or are "in Brawl." He failed, however, to specify in what way these characters appear in the game, be they playable characters, SSE personalities, etc.

Rapscouter (Three lies per section)
• SSB on VC on Feb. 4th
• 3+ MGS ATs: Cyber Ninja, Revolver Ocelot, ??? (Raiden?)
• Pokéball: Blastoise, Zapdos, Combusken, Vaporeon, Luxray, Cacnea, Magmortar
No more delays (no SMG competition!)
• Stages: ½ SSB, 1/3 SSBM stages return w/ improved graphics
• Character: Possibly surprising 3rd party character
• ATs: Prof. Oak, Skull Kid, Trace, Kiddy Kong, Sothe
• Pokéball: Ditto (extremely powerful)
• Stage: 3rd party character (same series, not same game as him)
• Stages: Luigi’s Mansion, Goron Mountain, King K. Rool’s Ship
• Character: 3rd party character revealed next week
• Character: 4th party character
------------------------------------------
• Character: Falco
• Music: Wii Shop, Wii Bowling, Big Boss Blues
Stages: Poké Floats 2, Bowser’s Airship
• DLC levels; possibly items, ATs, characters
• Pokéball: Ditto (does char’s FS)
• ATs: Rawk Hawk, Tricky (SFA), Twinrova, Kremlings
• SSE: Epic LoZ boss battles
• ATs: Tails, Knuckles, Dr. Eggman
• SSE: 65% hidden chars unlocked
• Stage: Through Time and Space
• Character: Luigi (run faster, jump higher, slide)
-------------------------------
• Items: Ice Flower, Bob-omb, Red Shell
• Pokéball: Salamence, Hitmonchan, Hitmonlee, Staryu
Stages: Saffron City, Sector Z, Hyrule Castle, Mushroom Kingdom, Dream Land
Music: Over 200 songs
• SSE: Guest characters (NPC)
• ATs: Tauroneo, Impa, Boo
• Music: FE – FE Theme, The Strong, Ascent
• Character: Ganondorf
• Stages: Green Hill Zone, Good Egg Galaxy
• Item: Rare Candy
• Roy and Marth removed in favor of FE: PoR / RD characters

NOTE: Green statements are confirmed to be true or too probable to be false. Red statements have either been disconfirmed (Poke Floats 2) or are highly improbable (Sector Z reappearing when we already have Corneria).

Smwhacker
• AT: Claus
• ATs: WarioWare – Mona, Jimmy T., 9-Volt
• Character: Captain Falcon
• Character: Young Link (WW)
• Character: Luigi
• Costume: Ness
• SSE: Ridley (Boss)
• Stages: F-Zero – Port Town, Thunder
• Stages: Melee – Poké Floats, Mushroom Kingdoms I & II, Fountain of Dreams
• Stage: Outset Island (Bridge)
• Stage: Ashley’s Mansion

ruffrydr017

Smash Apprentice
I tend to think all the "testers" and "advance screeners" and those with "insider information" (Serebii nonwithstanding) are just playing off each other, making it seem like their information is the right information. Of course, it's entirely possible one of these people does have the correct information, and everyone is stealing correct information and placing their own predictions within it.

Zoo-bellocks

Smash Apprentice
NOTE: ChaosZero mentioned a lot of characters, but merely said that they are "returning" or are "in Brawl." He failed, however, to specify in what way these characters appear in the game, be they playable characters, SSE personalities, etc.
He later clarified that he meant they're all playable and [didn't] know how it could be interpreted any other way".

JohnnyInThePants

Smash Apprentice
That Nin10dough guy just got pwned today.

Longest. Rumor. EVAR!
From the depth of GameFAQ spawned ANOTHER rumor. This one was, to put it simply, long as ****. The man claims he is a beta tester for Brawl and says a heck of a lot. He say there will be a lot of goodies, how to unlock Falcon and Lucario (and their Final Smashes) tells of Wolf, Knuckles (yes Knuckles), Takamaru as an assist, Celic and Geno from SE, no Capcom, the stuff you get for betting the SE, some modes, and there will be 44 characters. It's pretty long, and I may have missed a few things. It's believed to be BS since characters like Tamagon are on the list, and it mentions an online ranking system (which is confirmed to be a no show). Of course, this is crazy enough to turn out to be true just for the sake of irony...............
(credit to Sabrewulf238, and many others).
I forgot what he said specifically, but he said the Multi-man Brawl would be called something else... and today's update would deconfirm that.

Revven

FrankerZ
A new update from FForce Sultan, don't remember if it's already been posted before.

FForceSultan said:
-More Fun Leaks-
Plankton614
Out of curiosity, what do you have to say about Claus from MOTHER 3? Here's to hoping that he's a playable character. Really, what else can you tell us about MOTHER 3 in Brawl? Is Kumatora truly an AT?

I didn't see Kumatora. But that doesn't rule her out. I'm not a huge Mother fan but I do know some of the characters.
There are allot of Mother 3 elements in Brawl.. BUT it is more like Lucas looking up to Ness and finally meeting Ness. So it is both of them working together to take down Pokey/Porky. I do know that there are Pig army soldier ATs.

Claus is actually a costume for Lucas. with his helmet and all. You VS him before VS Porky and Pokey.

Charzonsos

I ain't amitting to you being true, but just in case. Is Mii playable?

Sadly Miis are not playable from what I saw. But that doesn't mean they are.

I never got to see all the menus. Only played adventure mode and brawl.

--MORE STUFF--

Wario and Bowser who have been shown in the adventure mode as capturing characters into trophies are actually controlled by the minister. The Minister even has Master Hand.

There is one more option in the item and pokemon selection. Players can now select the percentage chances for each item/pokemon seperately.

The last unlockable character is again something involving Nintendo's history. This time, it is REALLY REALLY old. Most won't recoginize it.

Mr. Stevenson is an Assist Trophy

There is a Tetris stage. But it isn't what most would think it would be. It is THEMED but not literally Tetris.

Bowser's Airship is a stage. But it is themed around Super Mario Brothers 3 changing from world to world and changing music for each world. Works like the ice climbers stage in brawl but without dramatic stage changes. In the ice world the ground freezes and becomes slippery.

Captain Syrup/a giant green Genie are a assist trophy.

Mew is still the rare Pokemon. On the DoJo it was shown it dropping a song CD. Well that song is VERY rare.

Most of the Melee trophies are Assist Trophies. Doshin the giant for example is.

There is a really cool Assist Trophy which brings back great childhood memories from a great game. It involves a giant fly and big fly swater. The fly blocks the sreen but the huge fly swatter smashes down on opponents wherever the fly is.

One of the newcomers is unexpected because of the game she is from. She plays like if you combined Zelda's magic skills and Link's sword skills.

Kirby can suck up certain items.

There is a part where you VS Metal Mario again on his ****c stage from the 64 version. Oh and the final destination stages from the 2 previous installments are unlockable.
It comes from his Gamespot profile btw.

http://www.gamespot.com/users/FForceSultan/

Pieman0920

Smash Master
Well if they are contradicting each other still, then we know at the very least 99% of them are liars. >_>

If one of them gave out Snake's FS, that'd be good. I have a feeling that the Dojo is going to update with that any day now.

Zinfandel

Smash Journeyman
I thought only Wario (and Pikachu, technically) changed anything but colors. Therefore, anyone stating that Lucas gets a Baseball cap is probably full of it. But hey, everything is in the land of (P) = 0.0 - 1.0 by now... When when when are we going to get Dojo updates that confirm or shoot down at least one leaked "piece of content"?

MajinNecro69

Smash Ace
FForceSultan's Second Post
Plankton614

Out of curiosity, what do you have to say about Claus from MOTHER 3? Here's to hoping that he's a playable character. Really, what else can you tell us about MOTHER 3 in Brawl? Is Kumatora truly an AT?

I didn't see Kumatora. But that doesn't rule her out. I'm not a huge Mother fan but I do know some of the characters
Kumatora would be expected, but I'm not sure what she would do, considering Lucas has a good chunk of her moveset.

There are allot of Mother 3 elements in Brawl.. BUT it is more like Lucas looking up to Ness and finally meeting Ness. So it is both of them working together to take down Pokey/Porky. I do know that there are Pig army soldier ATs.
I figured that too about the Pig Army Soldier ATs.

Claus is actually a costume for Lucas. with his helmet and all. You VS him before VS Porky and Pokey.
I forgot who said this, but someone else said this as well. Except, it said Claus' non-armor form was his alt. costume.

Charzonsos

I ain't amitting to you being true, but just in case. Is Mii playable?

Sadly Miis are not playable from what I saw. But that doesn't mean they are.

I never got to see all the menus. Only played adventure mode and brawl.
I originally thought that there would be a Fighting Mii Team, but apparently it's not the case.

--MORE STUFF--

Wario and Bowser who have been shown in the adventure mode as capturing characters into trophies are actually controlled by the minister. The Minister even has Master Hand.
I personally figured the Ancient Minister is the "body" of Master & Crazy hand, but this might prove that either way.

There is one more option in the item and pokemon selection. Players can now select the percentage chances for each item/pokemon seperately.
That's definitely cool, and I think someone else might have said this too.

The last unlockable character is again something involving Nintendo's history. This time, it is REALLY REALLY old. Most won't recoginize it.
Hanafuda cards? LOL

Mr. Stevenson is an Assist Trophy.
He's from an NES game called Gumshoe, where you can fire the NES Zapper at the screen to make him jump. He was a detective trying to rescue his daughter from a mob boss.

There is a Tetris stage. But it isn't what most would think it would be. It is THEMED but not literally Tetris.
FFS already mentioned Tetrisphere, so this could be it. Although, I don't know why he didn't just outright say Tetrisphere since he did mention them in his last post.

Bowser's Airship is a stage. But it is themed around Super Mario Brothers 3 changing from world to world and changing music for each world. Works like the ice climbers stage in brawl but without dramatic stage changes. In the ice world the ground freezes and becomes slippery.
Well, that sux. TWO Icicle Mountain stages? Unless he's referring to the Summit...

Captain Syrup/a giant green Genie are a assist trophy.
Captain Syrup was a recurring pirate woman in Wario Land 1 and 2. She has a green genie as an ally. Nice throwback to the NOT WarioWare games.

Mew is still the rare Pokemon. On the DoJo it was shown it dropping a song CD. Well that song is VERY rare.
I figured that, since it's near impossible to see Mew in Melee...

Most of the Melee trophies are Assist Trophies. Doshin the giant for example is.
That's what's going around, as it seems, since almightygoat said Pak E. Derm & Snap, ChaoticImplosion said Snap, etc.

There is a really cool Assist Trophy which brings back great childhood memories from a great game. It involves a giant fly and big fly swatter. The fly blocks the screen but the huge fly swatter smashes down on opponents wherever the fly is.
Might be Stanley the Bugman from Donkey Kong 3...not sure though.

One of the newcomers is unexpected because of the game she is from. She plays like if you combined Zelda's magic skills and Link's sword skills.
Yyyyeah...I'm stumped on this one. I never played Paper Mario 2, but I'm assuming the Shadow Queen? I dunno.

Kirby can suck up certain items.
Someone from JumpFesta reported this.

There is a part where you VS Metal Mario again on his ****c stage from the 64 version. Oh and the final destination stages from the 2 previous installments are unlockable.
Does that mean Battlefield how it looked in SSBM is returning too? If so, sweet, since I'm not as much of a fan of the new design, frankly.

Desruprot

Smash Lord
There is a rumor oout there that Red is CF, But that can only really be proven when playing the game because I think Snake has the same pose

Pieman0920

Smash Master
It's most likely not Snake, due to Snake's standard moves. Wireframes and Polygons don't use specials, and are usually not flashy at all. Snake's standard moves though contain things like mines, and rockets. Thus it's really unlikely that it's him.

WeeklyJumpman

Smash Journeyman
I don't know if anyone's noticed, but today's update totally debunked Nin10dough's "roster".

Here's what he said in his "prophecy" that took him out of the rumor mill:

"Smash Off (Formally Known as Multi-man Melee)"

Well, as we can see, it's still called Multi-man Melee, so his whole roster was falsified today.

BTW, here are the characters he made up: *laughs*

-JaJaMaru
-Sheik
-Sylux
-Capt. Falcon
-Lucario
-Ness
-Wolf O' Donnell
-Falco
-Ganondorf
-Knuckles
-Cecil