• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rule #2: Never listen to Fino +1

Dnyce

Smash Master
I hope this guy gets banned and his thread gets locked before I finish my final today... <.<'' too lazy to report atm[/COLOR]

E

emo dabuz

Me and my bros chillin onJetskis
Smash Rookie

Me and my bros chillin onJetskis's Avatar

LOL, +10 cool points for the name

WHY DIDN'T YOU MENTION FALCON?! he is like da funnest character in melee
I am sorry. I forgot :cry: Yes, Captain Falcon is the most funest player to play as. The most epic matches are free for all with four captain falcons dualing it out on the sides of yoshi story (really small legal stage) with infinite time.

The most epic thing I have seen was a triple knee on a single falcon. It two falcons attacked one falcon at the same time with knees while the other caught the knee'd falcon in the air with another knee. It was beautiful.

Once upon a time there was a father and son. The father spent all of his days on his 1 gigabyte internet connection and fancy computer. The son in the meanwhile was left to spend all his time alone.

The son and father grew up in this same fashion for many years until the father was about to die. On his deathbed, the son asks his father why he spent so many long years alone in front of a computer. The father replies, "Son, I had a goal... a mission... a dream... I spent my whole life trying to attain that dream. But it seems that even a lifetime was not enough to achieve it. My dream was to obtain 1,000,000 posts on smashboards before I died. *cough* It seems I will be unable to complete task, stopping at 9,456,392 posts... Son... I ask that you take up my legacy and continue my dream!" And with those final words, the father passed into the void.

The son was moved by his father's request. So for the next many years he posted on smashboards at every moment and finally achieved the 1,000,000 mark. But he never stopped there. He kept posting for the rest of his life.

During this time he was gifted a son as well finally becoming the father. On his deathbed, the father tells his son to continue with the family legacy. Having died, the son takes up his family's legacy.

The legacy to always +1

E

emo dabuz

1,000,000 posts on smashboards before I died. *cough* It seems I will be unable to complete task, stopping at 9,456,392 posts

i see the typo, btw, it wouldn't take THAT long to get 1,000,000, you can post once every 30 seconds IIRC

it would ONLY take 57.8703 years to get to 10000000 posts if you posted non-stop every single day for every 30 seconds :3

great story though

~emo dabuz

E

emo dabuz

better get cracking with those +1s dajay, i know its your dream to live out that 1000000th post

Top Bottom