• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rule #2: Never listen to Fino +1

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
What the **** did you just ****ing say about my Pikmin, you little Breadbug? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Hocotate Academy, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids in The Forest Navel, and I have over 100 confirmed Pikmin at all times. I am trained in precision throwing and I'm the top Pik Pik carrot thrower in the entire Hocotate Freight company. You are nothing to me but just another Dolphin part. I will take you the **** back to my ship with precise commands the likes of which have never been seen before on this planet, mark my ****ing journal entries. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the daily transmission e-mails? Think again, Bulblax. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of White Pikmin across the planet and your dot on the map is being traced right now so you better prepare for the poison, Sheargrub. The poison that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your oxygen supply. You're ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you with over seven different Pikmin types, all thrown with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in Pikmin command, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the planet's bomb rocks and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable *** off the face of the area, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" message was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have stayed in your ****ing onion. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will toss fury all over you and you will drown in Pikmin. You're ****ing dead, Candypop Bud.
Some of the best battle burns I've heard in a while.

I wish I had thought of these back when I reigned as Capt. Olimar.

:phone:

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I Joined in the scene by the time I went to Dominoes Pizza, where a $5 tourney was being held there. I didn't get to join in, but i did take pics and stuff and was never noticed until i posted them on CFL thread. First time joining in a tourney was at the time I went to Come to Papa, which was probably around january of this year.

I need to get job though and get my drivers licence so I can get in college and blah blah blah. I got fired weeks ago from my past job where tasks were hard to due to the lack of proper tools required.

Bah.

I'm recently playing :ganondorf: alot to win a ditto MM against Mink.
$5 dollar MM against Tommy G
$3 dollar MM against Lolilovesrain and DJ Arc.

Noa.

Smash Master
Oh yes I stopped a while ago. Only sporadically going to te random tourney. I saw you posting about Ganon money matches. But who do you main exactly?

Dnyce

Smash Master
I'm scurred. I changed from my standard Loli avi to a rock pikmin.... And within the week draco comes back to life... As a metal bender

@.@

Jane

Smash Hero
i like olive garden, but its slightly overpriced even for restaurant standards. i guess thats their way of inflating their own image.

Noa.

Smash Master
Unlimited soup, salad, and breadsticks for 7 dollars. Worth it IMO. However the rest of the items on the menu are exorbitant.

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
It's not even good salad, it's the same ****, ice burg lettuce, some ****ty dressing, and other HEB bought items.
And their food is so over priced for what you get.
Save the 20$ and make an actual good meal for half the price.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
People always talk about getting REAL Italian food or REAL mexican food or whatever.
Some people don't actually care if it's REAL international food, as long as it tastes good.

Jane

Smash Hero
i used to work at abercrombie. literally the only reason it was worth it for me was because of all the hot girls that both worked there and shopped there. eventually they cut my hours so much that i was like **** this. during the summer hours are good though.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
What a facetious reason

Edit: I love u clover.

Will u bear my children?
I don't have the hips for it.

Or the opposing reproductive organs.

BTW. Welcome to Texas. Hope you enjoy being a member of "The Big-*** State".

Dnyce

Smash Master
Would u be able to pick me up from megabus if I came over there? :o I wanna find a job first, but after that... We should hang/chill/bust oli :shyguy:

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
It's the last WHOBO, too.
You will never see my shining face.

Top Bottom