• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rule #2: Never listen to Fino +1

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Finished Angel Beats!
It seemed like something that could have been a LOT more emotional had they developed the characters a bit more. Really felt a bit rushed.
Still kind of sad, though.

Yeah, but you suck at video games.
$100 MM, my Oli v. your whatever? :)

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
So, more testing with that trick in the youtube video. Let me just say, come at Impulse this weekend, a lot of new, possibly metagame advancing Olimar stuff, will be showcased.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
It's "Elfen Lied", and you are a terrible person.

Really liking Gosick so far.
Victorique really reminds me of a certain other tiny blonde Victorian aristocrat, and Grevil is awesome (even though he can be kind of a douche).

Screw that other guy, GREVIL'S drill can pierce the heavens!

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
New title should be

#Hashtag4Lyfe #GetMoney #PlusOne #****Haters

:phone:

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Vinyl, the new Dajayman +1

There we go. And yeah, if I meet any you guys in whobo, can you teach me how to Oli?
I think I'm playing bad with him, but of it's becuase of my bad playing habits and weak reads, then I guess I need to improve on that.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Vinyl, the new Dajayman +1

There we go. And yeah, if I meet any you guys in whobo, can you teach me how to Oli?
I think I'm playing bad with him, but of it's becuase of my bad playing habits and weak reads, then I guess I need to improve on that.
1. You don't want to be Dajayman.

2. Maybe, if I go to WHOBO. I really don't like telling people how to play and I might be really tired (I was half-dead at the last WHOBO), but I might be able to help with some tiny things.

Turazrok

Smash Master
1. You don't want to be Dajayman.

2. Maybe, if I go to WHOBO. I really don't like telling people how to play and I might be really tired (I was half-dead at the last WHOBO), but I might be able to help with some tiny things.
Lost to samus last whobo IIRC

JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHNS

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
WHOBO 3 was utter hell for me.
Had to drive into Austin to pick people up and then all the way to Houston the morning of the tournament after not sleeping for something like two days, then find parking after we arrived slightly late (midday con parking, had to park really far away and walk).
Didn't even get to stay another night after bracket because the people in my carpool all wanted to go home the evening after bracket. :glare:
I do not feel bad at all about dropping one game to the best Samus back then because it could have been a LOT worse.

I did really enjoy the games we played in the hotel room the night after pools and exploring the con with Polt the morning before bracket.
Polt can actually be a really nice guy.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Dude I was joking I lost to Espy, and BROLY

Zero shame.
I know, I just go on a rant about that WHOBO every time it's mentioned.
Like, Xyro's an AWESOME T.O. and it would have been an incredible tournament had the circumstances been different. So pissed.

In your defense, Espy's super-good at the Olimar match-up, especially against people that don't really know how to fight him.
Don't know about Broly.

Top Bottom