• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rule #2: Never listen to Fino +1

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Wait, was that that little dude that drew that... disturbing picture on the chalkboard at the LSC championships?
I thought he was your brother. He looks a bit like he could be related to you. ( ̄~ ̄; )

asob4

Smash Champion
AMF's are godlike

And shock top, moosehead, and pacifico are some really good beers.
Any beer off tap is delicious

:phone:

Turazrok

Smash Master
IDK who's idea it was to throw all that stuff into one glass and call it iced tea, but it's genius.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Yeah, I originally suck.

I don't really play pikchu alot and I actually main kirby. But I still suck.
I'm bad at anything else like MU charts and such.

So basically, I'm like the delivery boy for everything that's competitive brawl.
And I might make a tourney if I have the chance. It's good enough for me.

Oh, and Xiivi vs M2K? Goddamn hype for me, guys.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
What a confusing explanation. Who said that you suck and why are you talking like an internal monologue?

Did I miss something here?

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Fino, it's Joker but he forgot the password XD I gotta figure out how to get it reset or something.

Wait, you mean the swf L9S account, right?

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
No, not at all.

My sis said I suck and I'll never get better than chudat cus she beat me with downb like the camper she is. :(

But for real though, I suck. Just temporarily though.
Once I get to a tourney for the second time, I'll share my wins and losses to all.
Sorry if I confused you, man. I bring no harm.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
That. Cat. Is. So. CUUTTTEEEEEEJAGSKDVABDKSGJEJDSHSGRKDIU!!!!!

asob4

Smash Champion
Tofer's allowed to be rude.

I saw like 10 names I recognized looking through the pools. Best of luck to all the olimars. Rep pink boots :D

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Skank. I'm drunk. Synch, yep! It's Natalia! Dabuz. I want you to outplace Brood. Make Mister Eric give you a hug for me i love you.; Rich Brown you're the coolest hair. Pyronic so balck and my favorite. fino are you even going to apex? If you are you're gonna be the best one day. Clover don't infract me.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Y'ever try Natalia + Jade? Ground Dasher + Revive for Angel's Breath is way too good.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Coincidence! My sister uses Guy (bad***) and I use Natalia (hot). Love the tales series. Just got verpseira, late, and we were playing it yesterday. Great game so far. Don't worry clover we'll play legendia sooner or later soonr or later sooner or later sooner or later sooner or laetetr sooner or ltaer soon sr ao erlater sooner aor alter sooner aor later soonr or later.

Turazrok

Smash Master
Y'ever try Natalia + Jade? Ground Dasher + Revive for Angel's Breath is way too good.
Coincidence! My sister uses Guy (bad***) and I use Natalia (hot). Love the tales series. Just got verpseira, late, and we were playing it yesterday. Great game so far. Don't worry clover we'll play legendia sooner or later soonr or later sooner or later sooner or later sooner or laetetr sooner or ltaer soon sr ao erlater sooner aor alter sooner aor later soonr or later.
I missed a tales game discussion?

Top Bottom