• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rule #2: Never listen to Fino +1

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Yep. I've been occupied with smashfests, school, Sonic Generations, Harvest Moon, and really boring drama. Also, LSC championships coming up at the end of the week. ^^;

How have you fine fellows been?

Jane

Smash Hero
ive been busy with school. its a great feeling though when i go through all my **** and realize that i've held As/Bs in all of my classes. usually i fall behind in at least one and then have to race to catch up near the end.

i also finally cleaned major sections of my room, and have my 64 up and running. i'm ready to get in a lot of smash practice as well as maybe even playing some classics. i need to go buy conker's bad fur day.

Blissard

Smash Lord
My new school has been amazinggg so far. I'm a year ahead in most subjects, so I'm the only sophomore taking AP Stat and Honors Pre-Calc and Spanish 3. And the community here is so awesome and all of my friends are juniors. There's actually a gaming club here that plays all kinds of games including Brawl every week or so, but I never brawl school peers anymore cause I always get accused of cheating (Ice Climbers...........) :'(

I failed my Lucifer audition, but I'm learning Bboying right now lol. Dancing is kinda a big thing here (particularly with asians). My mom is worried that I'm going to be a drop-out because at my old school, everything was about academics (no clubs, no events, no time to hang out with friends) and now I actually have a social life >.<

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Good to hear, Bliss.
You're a year ahead and she's worried you're going to be a dropout? XD

DtJ SquidBurrMoneyBurr

Smash Champion
So last night, a buddy of mine was driving his girlfriend back to college, it's about an hour car trip and Myself and a friend of mine tagged along, so we're maybe, 5 minutes out of the city, and a car with lights goes blaring by, so we keep on going, then a cop, then an Ambulance, all leaving this city, so my first thought is, HOLY **** I'M IN A ZOMBIE MOVIE, we stroll into the city, a random car is parked on the side of the road, Door open, hazard lights blinking, 4 Trucks at the truck stop hazard lights are on, the city is dead empty. We get her to her college dorm and we cook it. Some eerie ****.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Huh. Did you see trash and random blood stains everywhere?

Renth

Smash Hero
Oh shii r

renndiizzllee in the hizzzlleeee

i like to sing with the radio!!

I like sing it reall louddd

***** *****hz you can neva eva eva neva get on mah level

where you ataatatatatat.

YEEE HEEE HEEE NIGZAHs

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Oh shii r

renndiizzllee in the hizzzlleeee

i like to sing with the radio!!

I like sing it reall louddd

***** *****hz you can neva eva eva neva get on mah level

where you ataatatatatat.

YEEE HEEE HEEE NIGZAHs
If this wasn't crafted under an influence, you brought a new level of guest appearance to this thread

asob4

Smash Champion
I wish I could upvote and like your guy's posts. Le sigh

So I played brawl again for the first time in a year and I was just as good as I was before. Oh and I was on acid :3

:phone:

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
Squid has to be the black guy who dies first.

Hilt is the white girl who walks into the shower naked even though she heard something coming from the bathroom.

Asa is the off-white character who everyone is pulling for but in the end he just doesn't make it.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Mother of god, I keep getting molested by M2K.

Also, dabuz liked my music hacks. Take THAT, world.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
You should've come, then.
We went to Kerbey Lane Cafe and ordered pumpkin pancakes and ****
(though I got some sort of pumpkin-flavoured dessert and queso instead).

Top Bottom