• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rule #2: Never listen to Fino +1

SethT

Smash Ace
Australian Pikimin have to prove themselves worthy to be used by us. Each go through a rigorous training schedule to determine if they will ever have the privilege of being plucked from the ground. Therefore I take the extra care in making sure my Pikimins lives are never sacrificed needlessly.

loljks, 500k at least.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Thinking about it, if everyone here has gotten 500K+, then i've at least killed close to a million >_>

The pikmin population as we know it has to be close to extinction at this rate O_O

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Thinking about it, if everyone here has gotten 500K+, then i've at least killed close to a million >_>

The pikmin population as we know it has to be close to extinction at this rate O_O
One-upsmanship (+1)

I remember that when I was first playing through Pikmin 1, I was needlessly careful to not lose a single pikmin. For some reason, I found their death animation quite upsetting.

Splice

Smash Hero
ive done a 0-death run of Pikmin1

And now that im playing Olimar in Brawl (picked him upas secondary just recently)... It makes that endeavour seem like it was kinda pointless :(
i dont think ive killed 1000 yet though.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
I just realized what was causing the giant void in my life.

HILT, WE NEED TO PLAY MORE RANDOM POKEMON BATTLES.

SethT

Smash Ace
its splice! Another rather good looking Aussie compadré of mine, slightly less witty but a tad better at that whole 'debating thing' that occurs every now and again on smashboards.

You've given up on G&W ;o?

Splice

Smash Hero
Hello Seth. Are you the reason this thread is called "Australimar Sociolimar", lol?
You've given up MK?

I'm going to use Olimar at all monthlies from now on because I feel it is chill for me to do so.
GaW for the Majors still ;) My Olimar is terrible and I wouldnt make it out of pools at a major, at this rate.

SethT

Smash Ace
I don't like to brag... that and everyone in this thread is awesome. One of the reasons I'm going to apex.

Yes, I have driven that awful plague from my guilt ridden heart and embraced a more.. rainbow side. Except when Grim CP's rainbow ride on my ***, get's a little dirty then.

yeah my oli's getting there as well. Hopefully Apollo will get some vids up pretty soon.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Yes, I have driven that awful plague from my guilt ridden heart and embraced a more.. rainbow side.

Levar Burton did it.
YOU CAN, TOO!

Oh hey, it's that G&W player. Welcome to the Olimar boards!

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Lmao, awesome clover.

And so the Australian invasion begins.

:phone:

Jiom

Smash Journeyman
why is pikmin population not steadily decreasing?

Queen candypop buds

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Plus Bulbords breed at an alarming rate, and I'm sure the Pikmin kill some of the babies and drag them back to the Onion.
You saw what happened during the first day of Pikmin 2. They're like little gangsters, with or without a captain.

...wish I could infract for posting Glee gifs.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Plus Bulbords breed at an alarming rate, and I'm sure the Pikmin kill some of the babies and drag them back to the Onion.
You saw what happened during the first day of Pikmin 2. They're like little gangsters, with or without a captain.

...wish I could infract for posting Glee gifs.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I drew this awhile ago, but it looks crappy cause it was done on water-color paper, and scanners make textured paper look funny.

And also cause my art skills suck.
I think that last reason is the main reason.

Nice allcaps dodge, Asa.

:phone:

Top Bottom