• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rule #2: Never listen to Fino +1

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
If you don't believe Asa (I don't know why you wouldn't, 2/3 of the letters in his name are "A"s), you should at least trust Squid.
He's a licensed medicine man.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
how many pikmin does everyone think they have killed in their lifetime throughout all games with pikmin?

For reference, i number my pikmin kill count at about 254,000

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
I'd say about 200.
I don't kill the Pikmin most of the time, the various hazards do. >:3

Do you count enemy Bulbmin and mushroom Pikmin?

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
I rarely play against Olimars. =P

Since you're counting Bulbmin and all that, I'd say like... 250.
My previous total only took into consideration premeditated acts of murder (fighting enemy Olimars, throwing pikmin off of cliffs in the games, etc.), but I realized this failed to take into account throwing pikmin offstage in Brawl so the number was probably wrong anyway.
You could also say that Pikmin killed while fighting enemy Olimars were self-defense or crimes of passion.

If you're talking about the number of pikmin that died while they were in my care, I'd say it's probably a bit above half a million.

Jiom

Smash Journeyman
*opens refrigerator after have no life on the computer all day because im thirsty*

SQUEAK SQUEAK SQUEAK

me: OMFG ITS A RAT DX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY GOD WHY NOOO

ya.. found out i have rats...... to terrified to get anything to drink so it looks like im going to be dehydrated until i get the courage to leave my room... i almost pooped myself Dx dont judge me

edit: ya i probably shouldnt have watched the movie willard when i was kid.. that **** scarred me for life

edit2: ya i dont think im gonna be able to sleep for a couple of weeks either....

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Rock band/Guitar Hero games are evil.
I played Rock Band for the first time in X years and now I have this crippling pain in my wrist. :<

FOUREYES

Smash Journeyman
Rock band/Guitar Hero games are evil.
I played Rock Band for the first time in X years and now I have this crippling pain in my wrist. :<
Actually being able to play guitar somehow makes me terrible at guitar hero.

EDIT: Hilt, I might sig that.

DOUBLE EDIT: FFFFUUUU. It seems I can either have my MK BANner or an amusing quote. Sorry Hilt.
:phone:

Top Bottom