• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rule #2: Never listen to Fino +1

Dnyce

Smash Master
I feel ignoring it is accepting it in a way

I really wish Dajay would stop *****ing and fawning over ecchi in every single post he makes. Ignoring it only seems to accept that he won't stop, accept that he is making himself look like a fool, and accept that such posting is benign/welcomed here.

Hence why I've been posting less here (usually just name-searching) because every time I see it I cringe.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
we should all just play LoL. Hilt, add me. bsltiger

im terrible.

Jane

Smash Hero

I really wish Dajay would stop *****ing and fawning over ecchi in every single post he makes. Ignoring it only seems to accept that he won't stop, accept that he is making himself look like a fool, and accept that such posting is benign/welcomed here.

Hence why I've been posting less here (usually just name-searching) because every time I see it I cringe.
LOLOLOLO

Can we just go back to how we use to be :(
Unfortunately I think most of our active members lack the desire to get better =/ don't play olimar
:( sadface

Kirbyoshi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
acme2491
Jane posts in the typical SWF hyperlink color. Therefore, I always check his posts to see what site he wants me to go to now.

+1

Oro?!

Smash Hero

Yo Fino, I'mma let you finish, but at least you don't have to deal with Dajayman in real life, and he acts the same exact way. If you HAVE had to deal with him, be glad that it isn't every ****ing event, or even live in the same city as him.

**** sucks.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
But I have to... :(
STOP. Just stop.

This thread that we are posting in right now is what we refer to as a social thread. People come here to socialize with one another and discuss things that aren't necessarily of value, and its main purpose is for entertainment.

No one here wants to discuss ecchi. If you're going to post here, post things that other people would actually want to talk about aka be social.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
It's okay if it's brought up every once in awhile, if it's not that often. But it's repetitive. And it's annoying. Stop it. And others might like it too. But nobody but you wants to talk about it in every single post. I have a lot of things that I love. But I don't talk about these things every waking moment. Stop it.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
You guys just don't understand how much I love ecchi, and you guys don't understand that when I love something I have to talk about it a lot.

Slain Avenger

Smash Ace
I miss when I started playing Oli and everyone was openly talking about the char and the game and fun stuff. Now I don't even know if this character is worth it since it's metagame seems either stuck or it's just like Falco, making it's boards useless and rendering all useful info to a few elitist in the BBR.

Top Bottom