• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rule #2: Never listen to Fino +1

YOu have +1'ed jsut now. You have added one more post to this thread, and your post count. Just as I have done the same right now.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Hopefully I'll be coming to SiiS, I miss you Day. <3

And I am proud of myself, I got my first wifi ragequit today. :3
You actually got it yesterday but wifi so laggy you're just receiving it now.

Also, hi Day and Noa - neither of you ever come here anymore and it makes me sad :<

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Apparently I'm a noob who camps with TL and never approaches, even though I approached him to **** with usmash/fair kills and to get some bair chains going. Sorry if I'm not going to approach the dude when he's spamming Kirby fsmashes and upb. His hit/miss for fsmash was like 2/30, and only one barely killed me lol.

He took me to RC for some probably dumb reason and when I fair killed his second stock while I had about 90% last stock when he just disconnected. :3

Cookie to who ever can tell me what my avatar is about.

Infinite supply of cookies to whoever can explain what my avatar means :/

It has that applied to it, but not what I am looking for. You get a cookie because I did you wrong in the past anyway.

Falco is the best.

Turazrok

Smash Master
the number of alt accounts you have

xeylode that nerd stuff is for nerds

like you and bsl

Blissard

Smash Lord
Ugh I hate my high school so much, and my mom wants me to stay in it. All the way through 12th grade. I DON'T WANT TO SPEND 8 ****ING YEARS OF MY LIFE IN THE SAME SCHOOL THAT ONLY HAS 400 PEOPLE IN IT!!!

Btw DanGR how do you mod the Oli boards when you're not a mod?

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Oh, so I heard I should post in here.

Of course the Oli boards is filled with a bunch of avatars of little girls... Oh and gratz on Senator, Hilt. I love how you didn't tell anybody that matters about this. I'll repeat myself: I'm coming for you bro.

Yes, I have changed avatars again. I wish I could remember where I got it though.

Ollie thread has earned its own reputation I feel that the peach boards have something similiar of.

Which implies that president of the world is less, and that the president of the universe is better. I do not quiet understand that saying.

Top Bottom