• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rule #2: Never listen to Fino +1

Everyone should love canadians.

Two things. First, BSL gets made at me for posting in two seperate accounts yet has nothing but happiness for you Emo-D lol

Second, that article makes it sound like there might be a lot of loopholes in that bill. Not even sure if you can trust it first of all. If however it is all true, I do not think it will be a total lose. I think there were plenty of awesome manga/anime without the violence. Actually, many fight scenes are pretty simple and I am not even sure why one never notices this. Fight scene involves trash talk of why you cannot beat me, then you do battle. Cutscene of more trash talk, then continue it. That is all it ever is.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
There's going to be a whole new business in underground "illicit" anime/manga now. ******** Japanese, haven't they learned from our mistake of trying to ban alcohol in the 1900s lol.

Xeylode, you should give me that ecchi list as a Christmas present. :3

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Honestly, that bill is just for Tokyo. It's not even law yet. The things it prohibits can still be produced in other places. As of right now, there shouldn't be anything to worry about.

One more thing, **** censorship.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
oh nooooooooes...
Honestly, that bill is just for Tokyo. It's not even law yet. The things it prohibits can still be produced in other places. As of right now, there shouldn't be anything to worry about.

One more thing, **** censorship.
Oh, well then who gives a ****.

In other news, I have fallen in love with Anivia <3 I've only played a few custom games with her and I still need to work on mutli tasking all of her skills in a team fight properly, but I see this as the start of a beautiful relationship.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Xeylode, cool your jets. I never said anything about emodabuz because
I thought he was only going to post a few times and then quit. You had over 2000 posts on your alt.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Haha, thanks. Matt get on skype so we can talk about Whobo stuff (h)

Think it's time for a new Shiro avy.

Or maybe Daida X:

Dnyce

Smash Master
So, I was able to desync an upsmash with a pikmin latched on me...

looks like the ditto just got a bit more gay :3

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
So, I was able to desync an upsmash with a pikmin latched on me...

looks like the ditto just got a bit more gay :3
If this is replicable then Olimar just might become my most hated matchup. No wait, Falco and MK still exist. And Marth. So maybe 4th hated.
matt, I don't have to be drunk to realize how much I love Anne Hathaway's body. Yummy.
Well there's an unfamiliar poster, you disappeared for reals

Top Bottom