• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rule #2: Never listen to Fino +1

Slain Avenger

Smash Ace
<.< God, I've seen those videos like 3 times already, they showing up EVERYWHERE.

Towards the grab release thing though what would be the quickest way without it? I though just mashing your Control Stick in different directions while mashing your other buttons worked just fine. Read somewhere that using C-stick wasn't that effective.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
We don't even have to temp ban him. Wveryone just add him to your ignore list. You don't even get thread updates on his posts. Ignore lists are wonderful things.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
You should definitely look at this. It's a top 10 list of most popular cereals.

It list capt crunch as number one, but I prefer cinnamon toast crunch, the #2 cereal on that list.

DtJ SquidBurrMoneyBurr

Smash Champion
I'll never understand why people hate me and ecchi so much... :(
Maybe because everytime you post, it lacks quality or any form of a somewhat sociable aspect. When all you do is ask for ecchi, or respond with ecchi, you're not even conversating your just being needy. Go make an Ecchi request thread somewhere and have fun with that.

in other news
Guys, I need cereal suggestions, captain crunch is getting OLD PLEASE GUYSSSS, XEY I KNOW YOU'RE HIDING THAT LIST

Thanks BSL chances are I'll eat them all tonight and need more suggestions, Have them ready for me, or I might smoke again.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I'll never understand why people hate me and ecchi so much... :(
It's because every post you make is you *****ing and moaning about how you have none, even though we've given it to you. And then, there's google that you keep forgetting about. Make an effort to find it, and shut the **** up.

Squid, you messed up. You were supposed to ignore my list, then have me suggest it 3 more times while you ignore it all the same.

DtJ SquidBurrMoneyBurr

Smash Champion
It's because every post you make is you *****ing and moaning about how you have none, even though we've given it to you. And then, there's google that you keep forgetting about. Make an effort to find it, and shut the **** up.

Squid, you messed up. You were supposed to ignore my list, then have me suggest it 3 more times while you ignore it all the same.
Do you have my list yet? I NEED MORE CEREAL :(

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Yeah, he's doing it to get his post count up. And annoy the **** out of all of us at the same time.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Warning number 2, lol.

Dabuz pick an account and only post with that account. Otherwise I'll need to ban the one you're not using. Man, this job sucks.

Jiom

Smash Journeyman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceqPOUwb_7o

http://allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=97105

two very important links for these boards (
well, one link is important, the other is just funny)
Is it just me or are you guys faster without the no taunts control set up when you are breaking out of grabs/shield breaks?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4pHZUJGG0k Kprime gets out soon after the first "pi... ka.."

I try with wacky set up and i get out at at like 2x that, but if I mash I break out faster or just as fast as prime.

E

emo dabuz

Old Today, 08:05 PM
Remove user from ignore list
Dajayman
This message is hidden because Dajayman is on your ignore list.

so, being emo is awesome, i can be lazy and not give a **** about stuff with no regrets :D

edit: COME ON HILT, YOU KNOW I JUST WANNA BE ABLE TO SOCIALIZE WITH A NEW ACCOUNT NAME, WHY CAN'T I KEEP THIS ONE, AND MY STRICTLY BBR-PRUPOSE ACCOUNT? d:

actually, can i just post in socials with this account and keep my 08 account unbanned for serious talk threads?

E

emo dabuz

Man it's like $4 to get a name change, rules are rules :p
thats also four 99cent snapples THAT DON'T HAVE TAX d:, thats more than a box of poptarts, more than a bag of purple bag doritos, ect. and im a jew, i don't spend money i don't need to

Top Bottom