• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rule #2: Never listen to Fino +1

Blissard

Smash Lord
Omg Zori why is your epic signature not turned on? :'( I am sad that you post without lickilicky's dancing about the screen.

And lol I've been on the computer in a dark enclosed room with no light besides the pc for the past 8 hours...

Zori

Smash Champion
Omg Zori why is your epic signature not turned on? :'( I am sad that you post without lickilicky's dancing about the screen.

And lol I've been on the computer in a dark enclosed room with no light besides the pc for the past 8 hours...

i cant abuse the epicness

but here you go

Dnyce

Smash Master
Anything that someone has not done is considered exciting to them

@fino- thats not the worst Kesha song ;-; its not the best but its not the worst
You should try some bondage type bs with another guy, and come back to me saying "anything that someone has not done is considered exciting"
I hope you don't get excited by that...

and yeah that song is pretty awful, lol.

Skittles!

Blissard

Smash Lord
EDIT: and DW is some good stuff. I laughed so hard when everyone got massacred, but why is it ongoing?!?! That means that when i finish, month by month, as it updates I
ll forget more and more of it. But yay they're making an anime! I'm on chapter 6...

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
It's ongoing yeah, but I think it's getting closer to ending. Most of the manga I read are ongoing actually, haha.

Blissard

Smash Lord
I would assume that you didn't take any benedryl today, lol? And I would give Draconoa congratulations on making such a terrific thread, but...he is yet to post in this thread.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Nope, I'm getting better :D I slept most of the afternoon so that helped a lot. I used my inhaler and drank a lot of ginger ale, I should be getting over it soon. And since I slept from like... noon to nine, I should be awake for just about all of the night XD

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
I would assume that you didn't take any benedryl today, lol? And I would give Draconoa congratulations on making such a terrific thread, but...he is yet to post in this thread.
He posts all the time, prob just been busy lately

For the LoLers: I love getting cross-the-board kill shots with Ashe's ult - it makes me **** a little each time

Turazrok

Smash Master
He posts all the time, prob just been busy lately

For the LoLers: I love getting cross-the-board kill shots with Ashe's ult - it makes me **** a little each time
I do it with ez's ult then turn back around and get a quadra

Blissard

Smash Lord
Lol what's really funny is that I have a cold now, and a bunch of my facebook friends post that they're sick as their statuses. :O and it seems that this is the most popular Oli board thread as of yet...and I'mma sleep now. But one last thing...I went to an anime-con a few days ago, and someone dressed as Olimar with other people dressed as Pikmin trailing him. I SOOOO REGRET NOT HAVING A CAMERA :'(

2nd Last thing: I've been saying nima lately and it doesn't make me smile. People just look at me retardedly and ask if something's wrong with me.

EDIT: Vocal and Turazok are talking about stuff that idk once agin o.O

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
I do it with ez's ult then turn back around and get a quadra
What's a quadra? And I haven't gotten to play EZ yet; he's too expensive, and he hasn't been in the free rotation while i've been here. I want to though, esp. after all the hype you guys give him.

Also, begin rant:

**** Olimar's antenna. Seriously, wtf. It serves ABSOLUTELY no purpose in Pikmin 1 (not sure about 2) so there was absolutely no need to include it. It was as if it's sole purpose for creation was to eventually **** up the hitstun of moves that could have been much better otherwise, like Dtilt and ESPECIALLY Jab. Seriously, **** you Olimar's antenna, leech.

Turazrok

Smash Master
Ahhhhh gotcha. I actually don't get that many kills really, but lots of assists. Is that usual for an Ashe, at least at pre-20, or should I be killing more?
Depends on if there is another carry on your team.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
And now, for another installment OF

\-=THE OLIMAR SOCIAL QUESTION OF THE DAY!=-/
:olimar:Everyone wants to make it in life; what does "living the dream" mean to you?:olimar:

Figure it was appropriate since we've been tlkn bout careers and such :)

MY dream right now is to just pay my bills off

MY non reachable dream was for my band to take off but those 2 of the 4 piece ever come to practice so its just me (lead singer) and My roommate (lead guitarist)...I mean I suppose we could work with that but not really

Ill always be a Rock band 2 allstar though...lol I'm going to totally like perform Ocean Avenue at Schools in Session...even if I dont have the rest of the band...I can play guitar and sing at same time...lol

Skittles!
Thats not how you take a bath??

she clearly wont be clean anytime soon

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
Hello everyone. You may see me here and around this character very often. Kyon is my name and I'm a Peach main for the ones that don't know me. I recently decided to put olimar as my secondary. To be honest I really did it cause I love the way he looks running with the pikmin .

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
Ok I got the first part but the dead part I dont understand. But no I wouldn't main him for that. If that's the case I should have main diddy a long time ago. I don't ride ****.... at least not lime that XD (being gay joke) but in any case I hope to get to know you guys and learn quite abit. I already know draco since his is best friends with my best friend. Faip away my friend =^-^=
And of course my sexy fino.

Hope this place is interesting XD

Btw this isn't a joke I'm completely serious about playing olimar.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Peach mains are usually quality people.

Waiiiiiit, weren't you that guy that came into the Xat chat when we had Draco on tri- *dead*

Jane

Smash Hero
Peach mains are usually legit, because gays are usually legit.

Do you know my babygirl silly kyle?

....dea...*dead*

Top Bottom