• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rule #2: Never listen to Fino +1

Asa

Smash Hero
in a few years ke$ha will burn up in a firey blaze

and from her ashes she will be born again as the next pop star

just as she was born from the ashes of her predecessors

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Katara is the best and so is this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpFMuBHxGWs ;)

and mockingjay is the **** and vocal u better have gotten it already :p
I haven't :( I've been wanting it since the day came out but it's unfortunate timing right around the beginning of school means that I have to hold off for at least another week or two and then see if I have enough money left over. Otherwise I gotta wait til I get my allowance next month :(

*_Echo_*

Smash Journeyman
I haven't :( I've been wanting it since the day came out but it's unfortunate timing right around the beginning of school means that I have to hold off for at least another week or two and then see if I have enough money left over. Otherwise I gotta wait til I get my allowance next month :(
u poor fella :(... well too bad i already got my copy and started reading :D ITS AMAZING!! and Peeta still sux >.> i still like his idea on the war tho.. o wait.. thats spoilers >.>

Jiom

Smash Journeyman
Vocal, make a question/topic of the day please :D

I'm to uncreative to think of one.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
u poor fella :(... well too bad i already got my copy and started reading :D ITS AMAZING!! and Peeta still sux >.> i still like his idea on the war tho.. o wait.. thats spoilers >.>
Peeta is who she's meant to be with!

edit@Jiom: lol ok, I'll post one in a little bit

*_Echo_*

Smash Journeyman
Peeta is who she's meant to be with!

edit@Jiom: lol ok, I'll post one in a little bit
im not usually a fan of love triangles.
BUT
NO shes meant to be with Gale! Hes the one who loves her! i admit i like the whole shy kid who romanitly confeses his love to the girl he loves but i like the best friends falling in love story line MUCH better than the shy boy route >:/

GO GALE!!

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
And now, for another installment OF

\-=THE OLIMAR SOCIAL QUESTION OF THE DAY!=-/
:olimar:Everyone wants to make it in life; what does "living the dream" mean to you?:olimar:

Figure it was appropriate since we've been tlkn bout careers and such :)

Jane

Smash Hero
living the dream = get money **** *****es

jk, kind of...

uhhh

i dont feel like typing up an answer to this, itll be long. lol

*_Echo_*

Smash Journeyman
living the dream to me is.

becoming a chiropractor and opening up my own clinic to help ppl, and getting married and having kids of my own while becoming the best olimar player in the world :D

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
And now, for another installment OF

\-=THE OLIMAR SOCIAL QUESTION OF THE DAY!=-/
:olimar:Everyone wants to make it in life; what does "living the dream" mean to you?:olimar:

Figure it was appropriate since we've been tlkn bout careers and such :)
Winning.

10chars

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
living the dream to me is.

becoming a chiropractor and opening up my own clinic to help ppl, and getting married and having kids of my own while becoming the best olimar player in the world :D
I bet that last one falls off in a couple years lol
Winning what?

The Game?

Oops, you just lost. Sorry to kill the dream like that bro

Blissard

Smash Lord
Don't knock someone for using "bad" pokemon.
I stalled the hell out of an uber team with Softboiled/Cosmic Power/Toxic/Seismic Toss Clefable once. Occasionally outstalled Blisseys with that set, too. It's a shame that they gave everything Trick in HG/SS, nerfing all of my fun teams and sets. T_T

Alsooooo I know a guy that used to use teams of joke pokemon and got quite high on the ladder with several different accounts.

****, I'm quoting quite awhile back, but when I saw how long the quote was on the "go advanced" screen, I wasn't even sure it was the right quote anymore XD but the difference is this...Clefabls is actually a good pokemon...it's underrated a bit, but it has terrific offensive and defensive capabilities, and Magic Guard can be abused ALOT. Besides, they had like a 600 ladder score, and I saw why...

Oh, and living the dream means...INCEPTION!!! EVERYBODY SHOULD WATCH INCEPTION IN THE SIX DEGREES OF INCEPTION AHAHAHAHAHA!!!

EDIT: Vocal, I was talking about Pokemon Online, an online pokemon arena thingy (obviously...) which I picked up from Hilt. You just set your Pokemon, stats, and moveset and go battle. AND **** YOOOOUUUU MAKIN ME LOSE THE GAME!!!

Jane

Smash Hero
Don't knock someone for using "bad" pokemon.
I stalled the hell out of an uber team with Softboiled/Cosmic Power/Toxic/Seismic Toss Clefable once. Occasionally outstalled Blisseys with that set, too. It's a shame that they gave everything Trick in HG/SS, nerfing all of my fun teams and sets. T_T

Alsooooo I know a guy that used to use teams of joke pokemon and got quite high on the ladder with several different accounts.

holy ****ing balls. longest quote ever

Blissard

Smash Lord
I want life to stop being so **** boring.
Everyone says that, and it usually turns out to be their fault that life is boring for them. XD Like any forum I go to will eventually have a band of people saying that their lives are boring, be it for the +1's or that they have a sub-zero life. Oh dear me, I've just lost the game...

Turazrok

Smash Master
Everyone says that, and it usually turns out to be their fault that life is boring for them. XD Like any forum I go to will eventually have a band of people saying that their lives are boring, be it for the +1's or that they have a sub-zero life. Oh dear me, I've just lost the game...
It's not like I haven't tried but I'm talking about in the grand scheme of things unless you believe in life after death the ~20+ years spent in school seem like a waste of time.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Talking about Life, The Universe, and Everything.

I just meant winning in general, vocal.
Hot ****, I was so close
To getting vocal.
But, to tell you the truth, I just want to get people with the baptist king.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
be it for the +1's or that they have a sub-zero life.
Omg if I had sub zero's life my life wouldn't be boring at all!

Also listen to Asa!! One Piece and Liar Game are soooo good

As for my recommendations, Deadman Wonderland is a personal favorite of mine. And three other Olis have gotten into it as well XD

Others:
Mirai Nikki
Zetman
Eternal Sabbath (ES)
Ikigami
Fullmetal Alchemist

There's a few others but those are the main ones that I'd expect other people to like lol

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
lololololololol

do you count me as one of the three Olis, hilt? i feel so loved.

Blissard

Smash Lord
*scratches head* is this a reference to something? I'm otherwise confused...

And I think you mentioned deadman wonderland and getting other oli's sucked into it several times before (aka once before), lol.

I've read FMA and OP, didn't really like either of them. So I'll try Deadman, and come ranting to you on how good it is tomorrow XD

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744

Also listen to Asa!! One Piece and Liar Game are soooo good

As for my recommendations, Deadman Wonderland is a personal favorite of mine. And three other Olis have gotten into it as well XD

Others:
Mirai Nikki
Zetman
Eternal Sabbath (ES)
Ikigami
Fullmetal Alchemist

There's a few others but those are the main ones that I'd expect other people to like lol
****, kind of forgot. belated THE KING OF THE BAPTISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*scratches head* is this a reference to something? I'm otherwise confused...

And I think you mentioned deadman wonderland and getting other oli's sucked into it several times before (aka once before), lol.

I've read FMA and OP, didn't really like either of them. So I'll try Deadman, and come ranting to you on how good it is tomorrow XD
sub zero is from MORTAL KOMBAT!!! deadman wonderland is superlegit. try it fo realz.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
It's not like I haven't tried but I'm talking about in the grand scheme of things unless you believe in life after death the ~20+ years spent in school seem like a waste of time.
just gonna say, life is pointless and boring because by human nature, the only exciting things are things that would get you jailed (stealing, murder, ect.) humans are limited to only a certain number of things otherwise society throws people into jail to rot away, there is no way to make life not boring overall, all you can do is find things thet can make your mind trick itself into thinking is exciting and not boring, despite being a bland experience overall that millions worldwide have already done

btw, zub-zero's life is very boring...look at him, he has a back story that only exists in a game-world and is limited to a set move list in each game, only seeing set characters as opponnents on set stages, he has no variety, **** his life is really boring

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Yeah, I don't expect everyone to like One Piece and FMA XD But I love them, more so One Piece.

Yeah, check out DW, you should like it. Long as you aren't bothered by blood/gore and that stuff.

And yeah BSL! XD You don't play Olimar yet, as far as I know, but you hang out here enough for you to be one of us lol. So yeah, you, Turaz (who I also got to read Mirai Nikki and Zetman) and Vocal :D And now Blissard!

Edit: Dabuz if I could freeze *****es my life wouldn't be boring! Don't give me that ****!

Turazrok

Smash Master
BSL tried to play oli in friendlies once ;...; I went meta

Also dabuz more or less summarized how I feel, a tad harsher though.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
hilt, you ever think that would become boring fast as well? you probably haven't noticed, but humans have been given amazing gifts, but to us, those gifts that animals see as awesome, are boring to us, because boring isn't just an adjective, it is the result of a way of life, yopu would get bored quickly of being able to freeze people once it became the norm

Blissard

Smash Lord
Oh after claymore and (not an anime) ninja assasin, nothing looks gory anymore. Everyone hates school, but the last time students decided to cut school around my area, they mobbed neighboring areas and schools didn't let us loiter AT ALL for the next few months.

And uh...you can freeze annoying Pokemon in poke-battles >.< hey wanna play Pokemon Hilt?

*and I think I'm now in a gay love, I mean bad romance, addiction to the Oli boards

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497

And PS: <font color='#00CC00'>I</font><font color='#00CC16'> </font><font color='#00CC2D'>k</font><font color='#00CC44'>n</font><font color='#00CC5A'>o</font><font color='#00CC71'>w</font><font color='#00CC88'> </font><font color='#00CC9E'>y</font><font color='#00CCB5'>o</font><font color='#00CCCC'>u</font><font color='#00CC9E'>r</font><font color='#00CC71'> </font><font color='#00CC44'>t</font><font color='#00CC16'>e</font><font color='#00CC0B'>x</font><font color='#00CC21'>t</font><font color='#00CC38'> </font><font color='#00CC4F'>s</font><font color='#00CC66'>e</font><font color='#00CC7C'>c</font><font color='#00CC93'>r</font><font color='#00CCA9'>e</font><font color='#00CCC0'>t</font><font color='#00CCB5'>s</font><font color='#00CC88'> </font><font color='#00CC5A'>;</font><font color='#00CC2D'>)</font>
You're terrible at this. :3

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
learnan how to start chaingrabban with the ICs. if it doesnt work, like i said, oli's next.

D

Deleted member

So Hilt posted this...

And it gave me the idea that Pikmin should be replaced with Pokeballs....that you throw at your foe. They wouldn't be captured, but seeing them getting beat up by the pokeballs would be great.

Red Pikmin - Pokeball
Blue pikmin - Great Ball
Purple Pikmin - Master Ball
White Pikmin - Fast Ball
Yellow Pikmin - The G.S. Ball(lol)

Someone PLEASE make this happen.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
I'm getting to know the people on my floor a little bit better. I have a general idea of everyone's personality.
I don't know anyone's personality because they're either A) Not here yet (I'm early) or B) Out partying with the new freshman - their first day here lol
Edit: Dabuz if I could freeze *****es my life wouldn't be boring! Don't give me that ****!
You missed this \/
the only exciting things are things that would get you jailed
But
All I'm sayin is that if I could ****in FREEZE PEOPLE my life wouldn't be boring.

Just sayin
Good point.
You're terrible at this. :3
****it, I forgot to change the code. But I still know your secret anyways ;)

*_Echo_*

Smash Journeyman
boring is only a state of mind. Anything that someone has not done is considered exciting to them and and thats not just doing some sort of phisical action. For example some people find it exciting to learn new things, like me i love learning new things and it excites me, but on the other hand just watching youtube vids all day is unexciteing because its nothing new. But people can also do the same thing over and over again and always find it exciteing, u may not find someone like that in the USA because of our society but "boring" is still only a state of mind and something that is diferent for every person

@fino- thats not the worst Kesha song ;-; its not the best but its not the worst

Top Bottom