• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Royal Melbourne Show 17th-27th Who wants to go? =)

Nova

Banned via Warnings
I still think it'd be funny if we were all on the Ferris Wheel or something and it got struck by lightning and we all died.

We'd go down in history! And I'd die doing what I love. Mwha. ^_^

Splice

Smash Hero
Excuse me Super-Leisha, what days are looking fine and dandy for the Melbourne Show?
I know Monday is an option, what else?

In that link for the Showstopper, Viva, i saw :
Customers Choice of 1 x Suction Ball Game OR 1 x Stop Watch

And i got really, really excited. And now i am a bit let down.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
I'll throw ice at you and you can pretend its hail
Well as long as you can throw high enough that it looks like it's coming from the heavens and crashes against roofs and everything, giving that whole severe storm effect. Throwing "at me" like, the face/stomach/other... regions is evil. :(

I always hear Kratos quotes when seeing your posts... Lightning Bla.... Super Lightning Bla... Lightning Blade. Struggle against these holy chains! SHINING BIND! <3 Symphonia.

And scott, you'll probably live less than me, and I won't live long given my antics. ^_^

lawl nova, yaaay we can all die by lightning =D
Yup. Forecast for Monday

Cloudy. Patchy rain and the chance of thunderstorms in the afternoon and evening.

Mwhahahaha.

Splice

Smash Hero
Leisha, how about we DONT do what Nova wants to do, and we go to Melbourne Show on Wednesday or later?

Nova is crazy Cyclon chaser. Do not obey him, or do what he wants. He wants to chase Cyclones.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
not coming monday, holiday revision classes
went tonight, same old show, couple of cool new rides though

have fun gaiz <3

Splice

Smash Hero
Im so tired from tonights tournament i dont know if i will make it tomorrow. We will see.
What time is it, where do we meet up, i have no idea how to get to the show someone drive me or something...

Splice

Smash Hero
Dekar go to Stigma. How the hell am i supposed to do well at all without your commentary?

Also leish i dont think i'll go if i do i'll go late, whose idea was it to have this the day after stigma, not very viable imo...

EDIT: oh meet at flinders 12.30 yesh plz :)

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Since nova cant go now, if not enough people wanna go tomorrow ill maybe plan this later on in the week, or call it off because i donno if anyone really wants to go tomorrows

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
alright well im a maybe now, if i hear at least 4 people are coming ill leave at 11:30

now it looks like i cant make it, i have no ride =/. mum didnt tell me she was going out today >_>

we can either postpone this or have it before thursday because i leave to sydney by then D;

Gonna have this wednesday guys D; everyone wants it then

ViVa

Smash Ace
So Leisha texts me saying "We have to postpone the show to Wednesday, no one can come" and I was already at the show. :urg:

I hate you all. :p

Everyone has to pay for my ticket on Wednesday. ;)

Splice

Smash Hero
Wednesday woo 3 cheers for wednesday.

Viva this is what you get when you don't go all Mario in a tourney. however, it's still pretty dodgy :(

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Sorry guys, I think ima have to cancel this, isnt really bringing much attention and i have something important up and must attend to that. sorry guys =(

Splice

Smash Hero
:( dang thats a pity Leish. Hope you have fun with whatever you are doing ^_^

Anyone still want to go though, Maybe just 2 people?

Really want to see thems dogs.

Top Bottom