• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Royal Melbourne Show 17th-27th Who wants to go? =)

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu

I mentioned this on the stigma B thread before but I thought I’d be easier to make a separate thread for this.

Anyways I happened to realise that the Royal Melbourne Show is starting very soon, on the 17th of September. Maybe we could all go to it as a group? =) I heard some of the out of staters are coming along to this tourney as well so maybe we could go on the Saturday before stigma? OR the monday after stigma? Would be fun to get out as a group and have fun ^_^. Plus I love the show xD hehe
If anyone’s interested, I guess post your ideas here and we could sort something out..

Date is confirmed, show gathering will be on the 21st of September on the Monday after stigma

<( ^ ^ <)

~People Going~
-Leisha (epic rob huggles)
-Nova
-Viva
-Rakkael
-Splice
-Bryan

~Maybe List~
-Cao
-Tibs (if other people go)
-Atlas Wayne (if be decides to meet up with us)

When and Where to meet up
Where to meet: showgrounds station, (info on how to get there, check this link http://www.connexmelbourne.com.au/news.php?newsid=675 )
Time: most likely lunchtime between 11 to 12

=)

tibs7

Smash Champion
bahaha yeahh, the june thing made me LOL, why'd you think it was june bahaha chu to funny man. will probs go if caos goes? and jei and various others?

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Yeah, if we can get enough people intrested, we'll plan a proper date to suit everyone...

Pretty sure i can get conor to go if he doesnt have any other plans.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
LOL, mowahahaha, =P i just assumed you'd wanna come along anyways silly

starts in 2 weeks, soo ill make sure to save some money for this too

Nova

Banned via Warnings
I can consider it. The dates are pretty strict for me though. Since I'm only in Melb from the 20th to the 21st (leave late that day). :(

I haven't been to a show in ages.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Well since nova has sorted a plan, i think we should have this on the saturday. Since everyone else would be at school or working, most people should have the weekend free i'd imagine. And of course we have to have it before sunday if out-of-staters would like to come..

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Yeah if you do all end up going on the Saturday, I'll find a way to attend.

My current flight leaves at 6:50am on the Sunday, which I'm thinking about canceling and changing to Saturday anyway. ^_^

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Well that'd be great nova =)

I was also thinking whether to have this around lunchtime or later on in the day? I'll let everyone else decide what sounds better

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Yeah come along viva =) I went last time with my uncle, but i didnt have much to spend back then D;

My next 2 weeks of pay are going to be for this and a new camera, since my old one broke =/

Rakkael

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, i'm Rakkael. im friends with Splice and afropony. I dont own this game but i could probably pwn you all, jks. ah i might come along to the melbourne show thing and maybe other events if Splice is going

Splice

Smash Hero
C'mon guys! Welcome him! :(

(Also i would like to come with you to the melbourne show, would have to be after the 18th for me though.)

Ant1

Smash Ace
uh how does rakkael have 0 posts?!?
The royal Adelaide show is on atm :) Adelaide gets it first coz we are better lolol And apparently our wimmenz are better looking according to a story in today's paper.

Anyway this makes me envious of the melbourne smash scene.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
uh how does rakkael have 0 posts?!?
The royal Adelaide show is on atm :) Adelaide gets it first coz we are better lolol And apparently our wimmenz are better looking according to a story in today's paper.

Well they obviously weren't judging the majority of the northern suburbs. Unless the panelists like bogans with 7 children who shift between Salisbury and Elizabeth every 2 weeks.

Wow, I'm bitter, and I kid. ^_^

Chu: I'll only be able to go on the Monday now. I spent too much money buying games today I doubt I'll have enough to change my flight back a day. Soz.

ViVa

Smash Ace
I've talked to the parents about it, they said its ok :)

Although Monday would be hard as no one at home would be able to drive me to the place because they have work :(

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
I couldnt do it saturday because people would have to use the whole weekend, and most people couldnt arrive... Could you just get a train in viva? Its the only day i can have it if nova wants to go ><

Splice

Smash Hero
Ive forgotten how much it costs, im not spending over $50...

Also if i come can we go to the dog area? They have dogs and we can pet them and look at them. Ithink there are some sphynx cats too.

Also i may end up being in the situation Viva is in.

tibs7

Smash Champion
lol, what lines are you guys on, uncle tibs will come to the rescue ;)

concession entry is like 15??

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
yeah thats fine splice, whatever anyone wants =D

ill be coming from the hurstbridge line and swap over to a train from finders to get to showgrounds.

Yeah i think concessions are around that price

C~Dog

Smash Champion
I will try go if i have money and can get the day of uni.

And on the condition that we go see the alpaccas that i work with being entered to the show <3

Nova

Banned via Warnings
I'm going to smash out all the security guards at the airport on my way back to Adelaide with my heavy show bags.

Yeah... ^_^

Top Bottom