• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RoM3 Teammate Finder!

Animal

Smash Lord
project bad is like the ultimate insult. And twebb they just dont know yet, they'll find out. good looking out though.

S l o X

Smash Champion
It's MM for experience not for the money.

I never MM for the money.

Unless it's against pr0ject bad.

ahhh burn

btw fox dittos are gay so i might not even play fox.

S l o X

Smash Champion
boollllllttttttttttt

sadly. :(

but we will definitely teams friendly it up on a tv for like an hour+.

also kirbykaze and whoever else posted: [name] | [characters you play] | [where do you live]

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Might need a teammate.

Preference given to gay floaties.
Who do you use anyways?

I'm a Doc, but I assume you might want a puff eh? : ]

I'm a good team mate. : 3 Plus I'm getting better.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Oh yeah. I practiced since 5 till 10 LOL, I'm bound to get better. (Plus i'm re-exploring my options)

BUT omg I jab and you dsmash LOL wtf xD I'll get around that too. I have to think alot about how I play... Need to change up.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Loool. Also I might try Jiggs with a fox. ;p I'm no good which is why imma try it first duh.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
I'm looking for a partner who isn't afraid to talk dirty. I need someone who's confident in their abilities and is good in the bedroom. When we sleep at night you have to wear white satin. I'll spoon you gently. Also, Zelda is great in teams.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I'm looking for a partner who isn't afraid to talk dirty. I need someone who's confident in their abilities and is good in the bedroom. When we sleep at night you have to wear white satin. I'll spoon you gently. Also, Zelda is great in teams.
Lol. I'm a confident player... : D And I don't get stressed by melee either, I'm pretty calm. (and positive)

HugS™

Smash Lord
Name: HugS
State: CA
Character: Lol

I need a teammate for this. Lucky may be retiring from what I hear, not that I really believe it. But anyways, I'm looking for a top 5 (National) fox player who knows how to be aggressive in teams.

I really mean the top 5 thing. Not to be a d***, but I don't wanna have to reject any under qualified applicants.

You may think Samus sucks in teams, but my style supports the fox fully in becoming aggressive. I'm pretty much like the CEO's secretary that lets you shine by doing all the small important work that gets unnoticed.

I'll tank, I'll build walls, I'll make sure you finish your edgeguards, I'll cover your blind spots, I'll start/finish your combos, and you'll get all the credit in the world for "carrying" me.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Hey Hugs you wanna...

Oh top 5.... I stopped there D=

Wouldn't it be faster to personally ask the top 5 foxes instead? Its only 5 IMs you gotta do rofl.

HugS™

Smash Lord
Tec0, this is my way of asking all 5 without rejecting or being rejected by anyone.

Mango, Lucky, Jman, M2k ( mew2king ), ?

Name search...

Top Bottom