• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RoM3 Teammate Finder!

PEEF!

Smash Hero
You may think Samus sucks in teams, but my style supports the fox fully in becoming aggressive. I'm pretty much like the CEO's secretary that lets you shine by doing all the small important work that gets unnoticed.

I'll tank, I'll build walls, I'll make sure you finish your edgeguards, I'll cover your blind spots, I'll start/finish your combos, and you'll get all the credit in the world for "carrying" me.
For some reason I found this remarkably inspirational.

S l o X

Smash Champion
Well you can't expect for great players to make an attempt and team with randoms who are unheard who think they're super good but in the end, are terrrrible.

[updated]

Dart!

Smash Master
Well you can't expect for great players to make an attempt and team with randoms who are unheard who think they're super good but in the end, are terrrrible.

[updated]
not that i think you're talking about me but there are some "diamonds in the rough" out there. of course that's a huge risk especially for the people who are really looking to win big.

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
iight i wanna team with an agressive pressure style sheik or fox. i play marth and il be chillin in the back punishing rolls holding stock and getting yo *** outa combos

whos up

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
double marth sucks in teams imo lol. well at least i suck at it.

il team with you if you go fox ^_^... we gotta study team pewpewu and sfat tho lol

Dart!

Smash Master
Oh...fox? ^_^; aight i will work on my fox for teams. i pulled a 2v1 in a tourney last week vs a sheik puff team. it wasn't recorded :/

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
he actually pulled 2 2v1's one that was extra **** that didnt get recorded and a decent one that i did record.

I play Falcon or Fox with the occasional Marth in teams. (and i need a partna)

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
iight i wanna team with an agressive pressure style sheik or fox. i play marth and il be chillin in the back punishing rolls holding stock and getting yo *** outa combos

whos up
lol yeah I noticed you doing that, seems viable. : D

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
Oh...fox? ^_^; aight i will work on my fox for teams. i pulled a 2v1 in a tourney last week vs a sheik puff team. it wasn't recorded :/
yeah just be able to dd, nair, running immediatly after landing on the ground, shining after landing on the ground, and WDing/nairing ect out of shine.

il work on walling and stuff.

sorry if im being pushy lol

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
yeah just be able to dd, nair, running immediatly after landing on the ground, shining after landing on the ground, and WDing/nairing ect out of shine.

woah man, no1 talks to my bro like that.

lolololol

Dart!

Smash Master

LOL, now i didn't say i was bad. i just main marth and pull out the pocket fox but i want a teammate and if my pocket fox has to ride solo and marth has to sit out its all good :p

PK Webb

Smash Champion
slox im sry but me and sneaks r gunna team=( we did mad gud at apex and we wanna try again.....

PK Webb

Smash Champion
he move to south carolina i believe but yea.....we almost beat swift and nintendude....we would had won if we knew we could go back to a stage we won on.....

LLDL

Smash Hero
you can add

StriCNYN3 |:falco: :fox:| & Chain-Ace |:falco: :fox: | NJ

to the decided teams

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Why aren't you and Kurt teaming? I thought you guys were... teammates?
Well we are teammates but we are open to try others... If no one will team with either of us we'd just team lol.

And it depends if Kurt is teaming with someone else or not for rom3.

S l o X

Smash Champion
you can add

StriCNYN3 |:falco: :fox:| & Chain-Ace |:falco: :fox: | NJ

to the decided teams
thanks for doing the work for me, appreciate it.

& trey, nahh i'm definitely going no matter what.

i'm gonna try to play with some locals / ask around a bit before putting myself up there.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Maybe there should be some kind of event where people like get drafted for teams but have to rotate so that way they get experience... but Teams wise. : ]

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
Maybe there should be some kind of event where people like get drafted for teams but have to rotate so that way they get experience... but Teams wise. : ]
I think teams events at majors should be... the top 2 who emerge from each pool are required to team. Obviously pools can't be stacked in such a way to influence that. Would make things much more interesting.

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
my heart says team with canismash, you owe it to him.
my head says team with benteezy, you have dumb chemistry.
[scientology] says team with reneblade, you two will end careers that might not be your own.

RockCrock

Smash Champion
I'm looking for a teammate. They should be really good.

Edit: I talked to KirbyKaze, he is teaming with MacD. Hugs is of course really good, but I don't think Samus can back-up Ganondorf as well as Fox or other high tier characters can.

Top Bottom