• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ROM 5 !! November 17-18 ! Road to Apex! NEW VENUE! Streamed by VGBootCamp!!

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Might end up driving to this with rat.

Will know for sure tonight.

Fk yeah last minute planning.

If we go.can anyone house us?

:phone:

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
is anyone willing to lend me a controller for this tournament? The white controller I used at Zenith is still in Squall's possession. At one of Vex's tourneys, just before Impulse, he took the wrong white controller by accident (even though i had my name on it), and I have been unable to find a good one in the past week ut (and I have been trying to contact him for 2 months but no luck). I would appreciate it. Thanks in advance if anybody can help me

wenbo, chillin's friend, should be picking me up. I may arrive late on Saturday since I'd be coming after my 2 saturday college classes are over, leaving from south jersey.

weon - X

Smash Ace
why is it that everytime i read an m2k post, its about something bad happening to him.

i'll bring my spare controller and u can try it out.

:phone:

Ryobeat

Smash Ace
is anyone willing to lend me a controller for this tournament? The white controller I used at Zenith is still in Squall's possession. At one of Vex's tourneys, just before Impulse, he took the wrong white controller by accident (even though i had my name on it), and I have been unable to find a good one in the past week ut (and I have been trying to contact him for 2 months but no luck). I would appreciate it. Thanks in advance if anybody can help me

wenbo, chillin's friend, should be picking me up. I may arrive late on Saturday since I'd be coming after my 2 saturday college classes are over, leaving from south jersey.
I dont know if you mind that I play without rubber on the analog stick, but my controllers work perfect.

KidWithChemicals

Smash Cadet
@M2K i got you on a controller for the weekend. its a purty sturdy white one. i'm the samus player from zenith pools. soo just look out for me on saturday when you get there.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
I'm down with streaming Mario party on the stream lol. Since the tourney doesn't start until 2, and I want the stream up by 12 we could probably fit it in there lol. Which Mario Party? Is it on the Wii's store? I might just buy it.

Ayyyyyeee Crimson

Top Bottom