• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ROM 5 !! November 17-18 ! Road to Apex! NEW VENUE! Streamed by VGBootCamp!!

GOTM

Smash Champion
So 10am for reg? We'll prob leave around like 7:30 then. Is there usually traffic or does bypassing NYC get rid of most of that?

M@v

Subarashii!
If I didn't have to be back at psu the very next day I'd probably tag along with the Pittsburgh guys to get a baptism of fire melee-style.

Nintendude

Smash Hero
So 10am for reg? We'll prob leave around like 7:30 then. Is there usually traffic or does bypassing NYC get rid of most of that?
Most NYC area traffic (other than NYC itself) is east of the Hudson River, on Long Island, or in the George Washington Bridge area, so if you stay clear of those places you'll probably be fine.

Ryobeat

Smash Ace
hype hype hype

Money matches baby who wants em

also if we have the room ill bring like 3 setups
YOU SHINE BAIRED ME WITH FOX AT ZENITH, UNACCEPTABLE. 1$ MM, fox peach baby ;) (Sorry if im going a little wild with the money, i usually dont spend this much, but this is a serious matter. **** shine bairs.)

ILM

Smash Journeyman
So what's the train situation looking like? I'd like to go to this but if trains aren't running I'm a little screwed.

Hax

Smash Champion
who would be down for a $20 game of Mario Party at this?

i have all the gamecube ones. we can decide which one we'll play this week

30 turns/bonus on

1st place $59
2nd place $20
3rd place $0
4th place $1 (in traditional mario party fashion)

OTG and i are down so we need 2 more

this would be hype as ****

Ryobeat

Smash Ace

i have all the gamecube ones. we can decide this week which one we'll play this week

30 turns/bonus on

1st place $59
2nd place $20
3rd place $0

**** I NEED TO RAISE MONEY FOR THIS!!! when are you doing it? Cause i dont have a hotel XP

Max?

Smash Champion

i have all the gamecube ones. we can decide this week which one we'll play this week

30 turns/bonus on

1st place $59
2nd place $20
3rd place $0

Motha ****as aren't ready for my Mario. Time to take off the 10000 pound weights.

I wasn't going to come to ROM, but when this was proposed to me, I had no choice

Max?

Smash Champion
If vgbootcamp doesn't stream this game of Mario Party this is a travesty to the Melee scene, and to video games in general

Captain Smuckers

Smash Journeyman
If you guys played like, one of the good mario party's (ones for n64) I'd totally want in on that ****, but the gamecube ones aren't nearly as good.

Also I'll be bringin 2 cubes to this, but only 1 melee. So if anyone has a spare melee, bring it please.

Hax

Smash Champion
5 and 7 are *** IMO. 4 and 6 are pretty godlike

edit: 7's aight. orb system in 5 is really bad

when you're not sober theyre all godlike

Top Bottom