• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roll to Wall Jump! (A.K.A Dominatrix)

Atlus8

Smash Master
Roll to Wall Jump is just what it sounds! (not really)To do this technique, roll onto the edge and keep holding towards out of the stage. Falcon should turn around a fall off the stage. As he is falling, press towards the stage then away! You must do this QUICKLY!!! This take tons of practice!

Alright:
1.Roll towards the stage.
2.Keep holding the control stick towards out of the stage. (Falcon falls here.)
3.Press towards then away from the stage QUICKLY!!!

Easier method:
1. Dash attack until u reach the edge.
2. Hold the control stick back during Falcon's dash attack. (Falcon falls here.)
3.Press the control stick away from the stage.

Stages it can be done:

-Yoshi Story (easy)
-Fountain of Dreams (easy)
-Final Destination(easy)
-Pokemon Stadium (mild)
-Dreamland (hard)
adding more later . . .

Pros.
-catch your opponent off guard
-wall jump WITHOUT having to use your second jump

Cons
-can cost you a stock if you're not careful
-unable, if not, difficult to pull off on some stages.

Metà

Smash Master
Someone told me about this last night, and I did some experimenting with it. I had seriously never heard of this before, and I've never seen anyone do it either.

PLEASE READ:

You CAN do a Falcon Punch out of this and still recover, but it's a little hard. I've managed to get it down such that I can do it about 9 out of 10 times now, but keep in mind you have to be quick to Falcon Punch, and also aim it UP.

Sexiest edge-guard ever?

Metà

Smash Master
Yes, that's what I'm talking about. I haven't been able to do it on stages like FoD or FD without the dash attack thing though. It's obviously trivial on stages with straight vertical walls, or YS or whatever, but I've been doing it on the lip of FD. If this is already well-known, then w/e, I'm an idiot. I've wondered for a while though whether I could wall jump to Falcon punch on FD and survive, and now I know how to.

Plus the dash attack is a total mindgame, who uses that move? lol

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
Oh this. I figured this out like...2 years ago. I remember mentioning it to scar as a way to get a 9th scar jump in on YS lol

you can actually also do this with just running towards the edge, but I never figured out the exact mechanism for doing it.

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
Oh this. I figured this out like...2 years ago. I remember mentioning it to scar as a way to get a 9th scar jump in on YS lol

you can actually also do this with just running towards the edge, but I never figured out the exact mechanism for doing it.
u get can 10 on YS with prefect timing doing it this way

Miggz

Pancake Sandwiches
Lol.

Kind of reminds me of Ben 10.

You know the whole Omnitrix thing. =P

That's why the name sounded so familiar. I couldn't put my finger on it till now. ^^;

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
sorry for the bump but after trying this, its really easy and amazing

nair>knee is the best

everyone should try it

Top Bottom