• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rocky Mafia | Day 7 | Game Over | Roles/Night Actions/Comments up on pg 57/58

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
1. Vlade
2. LeishaChu
3. Vyse
4. SummonerAU
5. unreon
6. Lord Bowser
7. Pete278
8. ? (Assuming Arrow)
9. ? (Assuming Moose)

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
One thing I forgot to mention about Rocky mafia was that all Mafia were provided with Safeclaims.
They were told Jei Jei, S.D and D0N were not characters anybody in the game could counter-claim.

Though Sieg decided to character claim Shaya, which seemed to work :3

Xiivi

Premium
BRoomer
I think you guys will enjoy the theme for this (basic game, but still some nice flavour). :p

I'm just gonna auto-/in Arrow unless someone comes in and wants to steal his spot and send you guys stuff soon. ;)

Xiivi

Premium
BRoomer
Just made the OP for the thread. Made role PMs. Going to add names to role PMs, and send them all at once & post the thread at the same time. Want theme to be a surprise! :)

Xiivi

Premium
BRoomer
Actually, scratch that, forgot I have to put the thread URL in the role PMs, so you guys will get lucky as I post the thread beforehand. :p

Top Bottom