• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rocky 2009 - Hyper coverage on sale March 31

Who will win Brawl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Shaya vs. Amaterasu 1-1

No crew battles will be done. This is something we can think about in future considering everything ran really efficiently and we still couldn't fit it in for a major this size. Tournaments like Don't Come/OHN7 featured crew battles by cutting out singles. Or 3 day tournaments like Genesis.

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
pft shaya is a noob. probably one of the weakest nsw players actually.

the real masters are liam and ILAG. if they had gone you guys would have lost for sure.
Lets be fair guys, I'm not nearly as good as ILAG, he would have beaten you all though.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Victoria may or may not suck at Smash, but we do run the best tournaments in the country <3

Amaterasu vs. Tibs: 2-0

_X_

Smash Lord
Victoria may or may not suck at Smash, but we do run the best tournaments in the country <3

Amaterasu vs. Tibs: 2-0
This is epic.

And Cao is right, Victoria and Melbourne have the best smash scene in the country. Period.

Originally Posted by CAOTIC
Victoria ARE THE UNDISPUTED CHAMPIONS OF SMASH, we also run the best tournaments in the country in our spare time<3
Also true.

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
wtf get tibs to call me now for a pep talk. he needs it or he's finished. nothing without me.

and no one has tl experience. its like that time a sonic won in melbourne. hasnt top 10ed since.

J-Birds

Smash Lord
I'll see how i feel after SQUAT if I'm ever bothered to travel somewhere for smash.
Anyway Chris seems to be beasting again and has hopefully adapted to beat some Toonlinkage.

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
I second that statement

Can't wait til I get a chance to go to melbourne

A sonic won in melbourne? Who was that? :p
soz i meant to say came second but it went to the very last round and was really close... it was tanman, who abandoned sonic about 3 months after the said tournament, because he was barely winning any rounds at all. with lucas i can beat gw if he hasnt played me before, even though its 80:20. same goes with my ics against snakes (70:30). but after playing them a couple of times, it becomes seriously impossible.

toby is a perfect example here (beat dojo what?)

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
wtf get tibs to call me now for a pep talk. he needs it or he's finished. nothing without me.

and no one has tl experience. its like that time a sonic won in melbourne. hasnt top 10ed since.
You'll have to call him on his mobile now, he can't reach you in any other way

Top Bottom