• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-block

B2B TST
i will talk to kelvin about using his car to park at the airport. but i dont think it would be a big deal though.

so wat is the meetup plan?

my only class on friday is done at 1pm. so i could meet up with anyone after that. kelvin wont get off work until about 3-330pm ( and wont meet us until 4ish) so he would have to meet us somewhere.

or i could go home after my class then come together with kelvin and then meet up with u guys (around 4ish) and then we could all chill at mike's house, then we all go to the airport together in one car. park at the airport then fly to BC. i guess we need to be at the airport by 5-530pm. so we would need to leave mike's house around 430pm (or possibly later).

IMO:

i think that its best that mike drives to the airport cuz then when we are coming back, mike drives all of us back to his house from the airport and then that way he doesnt have to drive anyone home after. we would just drive home in our own cars (which are parked at mike's house).

let me know wat u guys wanna do for meeting up.
Works for me. I'm done at 2. I'll probably head home right after.

So, pick a time when you want to be at my place. Anywhere from 3:30-4:30 is fine, depending on how long you want to chill. We'll find places for two cars, then take my car to the airport, leaving around 4:45.

Frio

Smash Champion
Jack, is your house the one with the fake dragon flies on it?

EDIT: np Alvin, btw when you see a McDonalds and a gas station you're there.

KillLock

Smash Lord
Jack, is your house the one with the fake dragon flies on it?

EDIT: np Alvin, btw when you see a McDonalds and a gas station you're there.
yeah lol. my house is easy to find, all you have to keep in mind is that the cross walk from mcdonalds leads right to my house.

KillLock

Smash Lord
oh and keith, you can come yeah. but it might be a little packed in my room. I'll rearange some stuff temporarily for you guys and throw in some chairs like last time.

so

alvin
keith
darren
possibly brandon

you didn't come today mark, but are you planning on coming tomorrow?

also keith bring the second setup, thanks, we'll be needing it :)

whoops double post --

Frio

Smash Champion
lulz I thought it was tomorrow my bad, And I don't think i can make it anyways. Ty though

PS this made my day:

"Near: Near has recently been kicked out of PpS due to Near accusing Smasher:SuperBoomFan of being into Loli while high on MSN."

KillLock

Smash Lord
alright mark np, shouldn't be so bad with everyone else(brandon might not even show anyways)

if we need anything to drink or eat there's a mcdonalds(obv) subway, domo and a few other places right near the house guys.

MeSSi

Smash Ace
yo this bus ride is pretty fast lol. jack i might be there close to 1:15pm. hope thats still ok.

edit: lol i will just phone u when i am at yur house. but expect me around then.

T-block

B2B TST
lulz I thought it was tomorrow my bad, And I don't think i can make it anyways. Ty though

PS this made my day:

"Near: Near has recently been kicked out of PpS due to Near accusing Smasher:SuperBoomFan of being into Loli while high on MSN."
Really?

This made me lol harder:

SuperBoomFan: Captain Falcon, Fox, and Mario. The best Super Smash Bros. player in Canada, he is feared for his 0-to-death combos.

god this new skin is sooo good :awesome:

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
i will talk to kelvin about using his car to park at the airport. but i dont think it would be a big deal though.

so wat is the meetup plan?

my only class on friday is done at 1pm. so i could meet up with anyone after that. kelvin wont get off work until about 3-330pm ( and wont meet us until 4ish) so he would have to meet us somewhere.

or i could go home after my class then come together with kelvin and then meet up with u guys (around 4ish) and then we could all chill at mike's house, then we all go to the airport together in one car. park at the airport then fly to BC. i guess we need to be at the airport by 5-530pm. so we would need to leave mike's house around 430pm (or possibly later).

IMO:

i think that its best that mike drives to the airport cuz then when we are coming back, mike drives all of us back to his house from the airport and then that way he doesnt have to drive anyone home after. we would just drive home in our own cars (which are parked at mike's house).

let me know wat u guys wanna do for meeting up.
Yeah that all sounds cool to me. So meet up at Mike's, leave at 4:30?

Oh and I'll probably show up around 1 as well.
If you guys want we could always smash at my place. I have tons more space, a bunch of tv's and 2 wiis. I don't live too far either.
We'll just meet up and Jacks and figure stuff out (decide if it's too cramped or not lol). I'm cool with driving people home too.

And Mark, you me and your friend Ryan Mccrone are going to brawl together sometime haha
I work with him and we started talking about brawl randomly and I found out you guys were friends lol
Weird eh?

Frio

Smash Champion
Yeah 0-o, I haven't talked to Ryan for a couple of years though. We were friends waaaay back in J High.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Oh man that long? He never mentioned that haha
Either way, I'm gonna destroy the guy haha

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
IIRC He sucked pretty bad at it. So thee shouldn't be too much of a problem there =0
lol
I was never worried (he said he was good, but that's what they all say), I just like destroying peoples hopes and dreams (in brawl haha)
Should be fun for a bit.

Darren that sounds like a fantastic idea, actually. I'm so down.
Cool.
We will have to bring your brawl disc though, but that's about it.
Brandon if we end up brawling at my place I'll text you my address (if you're still coming)

brningpyre

Smash Lord
My address is 749 Haliburton Crescent NW.

I'll be done work at 5:30pm, home by 6pm. Eat before you guys come over (lookin' at you, Jaaaaaaaaack).

It should be fine to come over by 7-8pm. I'll be going to bed around 10 or 11, just to let you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom