• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors

Status
Not open for further replies.

KillLock

Smash Lord
I'm not planning on bringing a sleeping bag, considering breez has a ton of sleeping places+blankets etc.

As for your house keith, what do you have for sleeping?

KillLock

Smash Lord
yoyo wher that air mattress u had son or whatev i slept on last time?!?!(p.s not ur bed LOOLOLOL)

Limeee

Smash Champion
God Damnit. I tried to stall out Stephan as my D3 vs his wolf on FD. I got him to 700% last stock, and in the last 5 seconds he ****ed up while recovering.

FML

:009:

T-block

B2B TST
YO FLYERS

You can check into your flight at westjet.ca and select your seat.

I'm in seat 3D. Seats 3E and 3F are empty atm. Might be cool if we could get the whole row ;D

King Loller

Smash Rookie
Hey, I'm interested in joining your guys' brawl group. I go to U of A and am in Engineering.

When's the next meetup / what should I bring?

The name's Nik.

Crusayer

Smash Lord
You probably won't be getting an answer this weekend lol. A chunk of the group is off to BC for a tournament.

Limeee

Smash Champion
Hey Nik.

We're probably gonna work on getting an official date, as soon as everyone is back from BC.
You don't have to bring anything, but its definately appreciated. I think we have enough tv's (me and my brothers bring three) so if you could bring a wii, that would be appreciated.

Suprisingly enough, sometimes we have too many tv's and not enough Wii's :(

Also, if you can make, you should come to a smashfest. Stephan (Yoshara) hosts every 2 weeks or something like that, and its a great way to enjoy some casual smash, and get some practice in without having to pay.

King Loller

Smash Rookie
For sure, I could bring a Wii. I only have HD cables for it though. It just depends on the day/time, since I work Saturdays.

Limeee

Smash Champion
Ohhhh....

Well typically we have tournaments on saturday, since its the day most conveinant for everybody. Stephan hosts on fridays, so at least that works out for you.

King Loller

Smash Rookie
Yes that is all you need to bring, we'll decide on the date as a group sometime this week, we always try to pick the date together as a group so that it works for the most people
I thought you guys needed a Wii lol. And my vote's for Friday haha unless you guys stay up really late on the weekend or something (past 10 PM).

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
I vote for the 8th or 15th since that's right at the start of midterms so most people won't be too busy by then. Prob the 15th cuz the 8th is pretty soon and a bunch of you just had 2 tournaments in a row. Either that or we wait til november

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom