• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshara

Smash Lord
I am pretty sure I left my GC controller there. If anyone has a silver GC controller with a red Marth sticker on it, please let me know.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Good games, everyone! This was one of my best yet I feel. Placing 4th with Luke and Jack involved.

Mike, hype set between Diddy and Sonic. I can upload it later! Mark, sorry about that set we had. Jack and Alvin, gonna get you guys next time. Remember the days of 2-0'ing me? NOT ANYMORE. I'm gaining fast.

This was a really fun tournament. Best was the Low Tier Doubles.

Frio

Smash Champion
I'm not going to BC guys. Stephan can have my spot. Don't nag me about it. Luke, you can go *** urself.

SuPeRbOoM

Smash Master
I'm not going to BC guys. Stephan can have my spot. Don't nag me about it. Luke, you can go *** urself.
Good work Mark.

Good games, everyone! This was one of my best yet I feel. Placing 4th with Luke and Jack involved.

Mike, hype set between Diddy and Sonic. I can upload it later! Mark, sorry about that set we had. Jack and Alvin, gonna get you guys next time. Remember the days of 2-0'ing me? NOT ANYMORE. I'm gaining fast.
Only took 3 years to be behind everyone else still right??

ƸArcher¤AngelusƷ

Smash Apprentice
My philosophy is if you're significantly behind others in this game, wait for a better game later :3.

So ya, I had important family business to do this weekend, sorry I didn't show. As for the BC trip, I'm out I just can't get the time off work, my boss is being pretty anal about it so I can't go, lest I risk losing my job at a tourney that even if I won isn't even half my paycheck lol.

GL in BC guys

:phone:

Alphicans

Smash Hero
In the event of not being able to fly, can I reserve a spot on the carpool? I REALLY want to go, and will do the roadtrip if that's what I need to do.

brningpyre

Smash Lord
In the event of you not being able to fly, yes. Unless someone else can confirm it for sure.

Stephan, I need your phone number. And confirmation that you'll be staying overnight at my place before we head out.

Frio

Smash Champion
Jack if ur hosting I can walk over. Give you guys some Oli pika practice, **** tons there.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
whoa, wednesday is my day off, so yeah that's perfect lol

T-block

B2B TST
All right flyers:

My mom doesn't have time to drive us to the airport. If anyone has a ride, let us know I guess? If not, we can take one car, and parking won't be too bad split among four.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I don't know anyone who could/who'd be willing to drive us there on Friday.
Out of the 4(?) of us who all has a car?

T-block

B2B TST
I do and don't mind driving.

One car can park at my place no probs. I'm sure we can find place for a second one too, but it doesn't make much sense to park at my place and then take my car xP

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I could drive if I have to I guess. I just hate my car lol

MeSSi

Smash Ace
i will talk to kelvin about using his car to park at the airport. but i dont think it would be a big deal though.

so wat is the meetup plan?

my only class on friday is done at 1pm. so i could meet up with anyone after that. kelvin wont get off work until about 3-330pm ( and wont meet us until 4ish) so he would have to meet us somewhere.

or i could go home after my class then come together with kelvin and then meet up with u guys (around 4ish) and then we could all chill at mike's house, then we all go to the airport together in one car. park at the airport then fly to BC. i guess we need to be at the airport by 5-530pm. so we would need to leave mike's house around 430pm (or possibly later).

IMO:

i think that its best that mike drives to the airport cuz then when we are coming back, mike drives all of us back to his house from the airport and then that way he doesnt have to drive anyone home after. we would just drive home in our own cars (which are parked at mike's house).

let me know wat u guys wanna do for meeting up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom