• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshara

Smash Lord
From Southgate you can take the 41 and that will take you near where I live.

The stop should be near a large field and a 7-11, and from there you would walk across the field to the townhouses, and my place should be in that area.

EDIT: Also, Keith, you should bring your stick.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Speaking of the big homo sausage fest drive down to BC (WHOA MARK. WHOA)

PLANS?! Tell me of them. Whose driving. Whose all going. I need to book this time off if this is happening. AND SOON.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Luke or Mike. Can either of you PM message me your flight info if you already have that figured out. I think I might fly down and I'd rather be on the same flight as you guys for obvious reasons lol

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
lol
The last three days I worked I've made $370 in tips alone. Two of those were kinda slow days. I'll probably make about that during the weekend here too.
I think I'll be alright financially.
Road trip could be fun, but it's just so much easier flying down. Plus I won't take up a spot in the carpool that someone else will most likely want.

ƸArcher¤AngelusƷ

Smash Apprentice
lol
The last three days I worked I've made $370 in tips alone. Two of those were kinda slow days. I'll probably make about that during the weekend here too.
I think I'll be alright financially.
Road trip could be fun, but it's just so much easier flying down. Plus I won't take up a spot in the carpool that someone else will most likely want.
....You really gotta set me up with a job there imo :V

Frio

Smash Champion
I requested time off for the fri, sat, sun that the BC tourney happens on. If I get the time off I am coming 100%.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom