• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
I'd be willing to drive my car, however, two problems that I'd like to avoid by having someone else drive if possible:
1. I have a shoulder blade problem that has been acting up quite a bit more frequently lately, and it always acts up during long (2+ hours) drives. I could suck it up and just take a bunch of ibuprofin or back pain medication though.

2. My car has a 3.8L V6 engine, which obviously eats up gas more so than your average car. Thus gas would be more expensive. If people are willing to pay a litle extra $ each then it shouldn't be a problem.

But if we don't have a second driver then I guess we can take my car. (I don't like other people driving my car though :p lol)

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
dude. if you drive? I'll happily switch off with you any time you needed it!

Because god knows yours is probably way better then mine. I'll even chip in extra on gas if needed be. I think I'm on a similar engine anyway. Not that bad on gas, but either way, we'd be filling more often.

Frio

Smash Champion
I already asked for the time off work. The only reason I wont go is if I can't get the days off.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
oh okay. ****'s going down.

So if Ash can go? Mike and Ash for vehicles and I drive with Mike to swap with him.

If Ash can confirm too?

Car #1

Mike
Brandon

Car #2

Ash
Darren

--

Just in case Ash wants to switch off with someone who can drive too (Darren).

Asa

Smash Hero
so i'm gonna make the best oatmeal cookies you guys have ever had.. it'll change the way you look at the world.

Asa

Smash Hero
LOL killock

i'll bring some weed brownies too i guess

these cookies don't have raisins in them, don't worry brandon lol

Frio

Smash Champion
if it's my pic I honestly don't know who she is

nvm i wiki'd it

and how early would we be going?

Yoshara

Smash Lord
Really, the only thing that is holding me back on wanting to go is how much it will cost and if I will be able to afford it.

ganonlink

Smash Journeyman
I may consider this road trip, just need details on date and how much stuff is going to cost. also I get off work at 4:30 to 5ish so if thats too late I cant go :ohwell:, also, anybody down for hanging out at my place this long weekend to play smash and the like?

brningpyre

Smash Lord
It seems I'm not needed for this car pool.

Mike Wong/Darren/Luke: can you guys tell me what flight you're taking?

Why did you guys add Mark to the list? He's obviously not actually going to go.

;P

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Yeah, sorry guys. I'm not gonna risk my car that long of a trip int he state it's in. Kind of a piece save for driving to Edmonton and back (and Calgary maybe), and without Ash driving I am NOT confident in getting to BC on my own unless I got a GPS.

Better to say now then leave anyone in suspense though, I guess.

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
i'm not sure yet, i'll find out soon and let you guys know, but there was a potential of 5-7 of us with 2 drivers, brandon isn't driving and if i don't drive also that's 3-5 ppl with 1 driver, which works out just fine mark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom