• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asa

Smash Hero
To whoever is driving from Alberta (chaosdrifter?):

is there enough room in your car to pick up someone who lives on the alberta/bc border? full address to be given later today.

The Arsenal

Smash Cadet
^yes

I dont think anyone but adams carpool will be driving down.

i am still unsure about this trip since but i really want to go... but whenever you guys buy yur tickets (darren, keith, mike, mike wong, luke, mark?) lemme know. Just PM me or alvin your flight info

brningpyre

Smash Lord
I'll drive, f*ck y'all. Someone text me tomorrow in the middle of the day to remind me to take the time off work.

I'll take Mike H. and Mark in my car (and anyone else not in Adam and Brandon's carpool).

KillLock

Smash Lord
I'll be joining you Keith, also I missed something or everyone is confused about Adam being a driver. As far as I know Adam isn't driving at all, LOL.

And Keith, you're a ****ing boss, always saving the day BOOYAH.

T-block

B2B TST
Keith is too good of a man. I'm even going to let that censor bypass go unnoticed =o I am also too good of a man.

Okay - sorry it took me so long to get things rolling here. Let's do this. Can we get a final list of who is flying, excluding Luke?

Alvin
Kelvin
Mike W
Darren

Will you guys be able to make a 6:30pm flight? I'm looking at WS573 or WS437, which leave Edmonton for Vancouver on Friday at 6:30 and 8:00 respectively. On the return I'm thinking WS418, which leaves Vancouver at 9:30pm on Sunday. The prices for these flights at the moment before taxes are $149 and $169.

Air Canada has AC253 leaving at 6:40pm on Friday, but I'd rather fly West Jet, especially since we can't even guarantee being on the same flight as Luke. Plus, all of AC's flights coming back connect through Calgary. Bleh.

This is assuming we fly to Vancouver. Waiting on the BC guys to let us know if it would be easier to fly to Abbotsford instead.

brningpyre

Smash Lord
Jamie won't be allowed to go. Currently, my car is at 4 people, I think?

Keith the Driver
Mark the QQer
Mike the Drifter
Jack the Ripper

Renting a van was a huge pain in the *** last time, and I don't really wanna do it again. My car is waaaaaaay cheaper on gas, even though it doesn't have a COOL rear view camera.

Jamie's not allowed to go, LOL~

KillLock

Smash Lord
As I said before I won't be making it if we rent again. And yeah the rental was a pain in the *** as Keith said. I'm fine with going with cheaper gas in Keith's car anyway.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Okay. If we can so much as confirm how long we'll be doing this for? I can try and get the time off from work as soon as tomorrow.

If I can? I want in on that last spot.

brningpyre

Smash Lord
Brandon, Stephan, Adam, and Ash will have to MM for the spot.

You will have to have the time booked off work before we can let you take the spot, Brandon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom