• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Brandon, Stephan, Adam, and Ash will have to MM for the spot.

You will have to have the time booked off work before we can let you take the spot, Brandon.
All I was waiting for was word on if this is officially confirmed. If this is?

From the 23rd to the 25th would this be? Or longer? What's the dates I need to take off? Because I can very well try and request the time off right NOW.

brningpyre

Smash Lord
All I was waiting for was word on if this is officially confirmed. If this is?

From the 23rd to the 25th would this be? Or longer? What's the dates I need to take off? Because I can very well try and request the time off right NOW.
Leaving on the morning of the 23rd. Coming back Sunday (25th) afternoon.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Alright, sent in the request now. If I'm good to go, count me in?? I'll text or call you when I get the response if I'm not around the computer.

Yoshara

Smash Lord
Hey, guys. I know how we can solve who gets the last spot in Keith's car. We just have a round robin in multiple games (ie; Brawl, BBCS2, MvC3), and whoever wins in more games gets to go.

Frio

Smash Champion
Not to be mean but I think it should be brawl only. This is a brawl tourney we're going too and I think we should send our best to rep us

PS I'm 100% going now that Keith is driving. I swear on my life I'm going.

Yoshara

Smash Lord
I'm gonna let you in on a secret B-dog, I went easy on you, hence my talking about everything while playing.

P.S. I still won a majority of those matches.

Yoshara

Smash Lord
Nah, I won't be eating my words, I will be eating a burger with that $5.

P.S. To remind everyone, I will be hosting again on the 9th.

Limeee

Smash Champion
this classic alberta beef

LOL
it sucks that i can't go apparently, i didn't even talk to my mom yet but if keith says i can't go he probably talked to mom

Have fun in BC you guys!
I'll come next time Asa haha :)
:009:

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Keith is too good of a man. I'm even going to let that censor bypass go unnoticed =o I am also too good of a man.

Okay - sorry it took me so long to get things rolling here. Let's do this. Can we get a final list of who is flying, excluding Luke?

Alvin
Kelvin
Mike W
Darren

Will you guys be able to make a 6:30pm flight? I'm looking at WS573 or WS437, which leave Edmonton for Vancouver on Friday at 6:30 and 8:00 respectively. On the return I'm thinking WS418, which leaves Vancouver at 9:30pm on Sunday. The prices for these flights at the moment before taxes are $149 and $169.

Air Canada has AC253 leaving at 6:40pm on Friday, but I'd rather fly West Jet, especially since we can't even guarantee being on the same flight as Luke. Plus, all of AC's flights coming back connect through Calgary. Bleh.

This is assuming we fly to Vancouver. Waiting on the BC guys to let us know if it would be easier to fly to Abbotsford instead.
Those departure flights are morning flights right? Just curious.
Anytime works for me.

MeSSi

Smash Ace
630pm is good mike. i think that west jet is cheapest and probs better. and im down for coming back at 930pm. just lemme know which flight u guys are defs on then kelvin and I will book that flight as well. and i already asked breez in the phoenix 6 thread if he can house us in abbotsford but i havent checked their thread yet. im guessing that if he can house all of us then it would be best to go to abbotsford since the tourney is there anyway.

edit: nevermind looks like its better for us to stay in vancouver with bundt and have the AB carpool stay with breez. yo keith are u ok with this?

ganonlink

Smash Journeyman
Looks like if I want to go to this tourney I will need to fly. Dont get off work till 5 so the earliest flight I can catch is the 6:30. anybody else going on that flight?

bundtcake

Smash Ace
so it looks like there's still some discussion as to who's housing where, and i need to book the time off of work for that weekend within the next few days and would really prefer not to book off more time than i have to so

am i housing the people who are flying or the carpool? makes the difference of whether i have to book the entire sunday off or only the morning

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I'd rather be beaten by a legitimate player than waste my time trying to become a decent melee player.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
So this is what I have of attendance from you guys:

Flying: (housing with Bundtcake)
Darren
Mike W
Luke
Twin A
Twin K
Ganonlink? (sorry I don't know your name D=)

Driving: (housing with Breez)
Hensel Senior
Hensel Middle
Hensel Junior </3
Jack
Mark
5th spot undecided between Brandon, Adam, Stephan, and Ash

Sounds about right?

:005:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom