• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frio

Smash Champion
I decided that I'm never gonna vs you. I only vs you if a money spot depends on it in tourney. 0-o

Yoshara

Smash Lord
It is way faster paced than normal 3 stock, plus it's more intense due to there being less room for error.

Also it can reward aggression more, due to how much a quick momentum kill can affect.

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
2 stock was really fun, and I definitely thought it was better than 3 stock, it's definitely something we should look at using in a tourney soon

P.S. oooooo jack, I LIKE IT!!!

Limeee

Smash Champion
3 Stock suuuuuuucks so hard.

2 stock ftw
initially i thought it would be stupid and gimicky chaingrabs would sway the game too much. and then i played it more. It was easier to focus because your first stock is half the game, while in 3 stock I sandbag every first stock, just because i feel it doesn't matter.

its hard to put into words the mental difference between 3 stock and 2 stock, its something you have to experience for your self. but after today, i am 100% voting for two stock

:009:

Yoshara

Smash Lord
On another note, I think that for the next bi-weekly I am gonna try saving on money and instead of going to DQ, just making a big pot of spaghetti.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
that's what I would like to know. Sooner or later I'm gonna be calling up Ash and Keith and whomever right away to get answers the proper way.

By, y'know, actually talking to the people that can make this happen. lol

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
So, quick question. Does this whole 2 stock thing apply to doubles as well, or is that still 3 stock? I hope it's still 3 stock lol

ganonlink

Smash Journeyman
yeah, hakumen was angry that day. but sure if you want to chill with me thats fine. weekends are the only time im not exhausted from work though :urg:

KillLock

Smash Lord
So lets talk about this roadtrip.

Thus far the people interested in going by car is:

Me
Brandon
Mike
Adam
Darren(Maybe)

No confirmation on Ash yet, not sure if he's been checking this thread lately, might have to phone him up. Brandon suggested that if we do drive, we switch up the drivers every once and awhile. If we're going rental again I'm out, but if someone is willing to use their car(Brandon, Mike??? Ash if he confirms?) then I'm in.

Stephan also showed interested in possibly coming, but as far as I understand he's not 100% or anything. So dunno about him.

ganonlink

Smash Journeyman
So lets talk about this roadtrip.

Thus far the people interested in going by car is:

Me
Brandon
Mike
Adam
Darren(Maybe)

No confirmation on Ash yet, not sure if he's been checking this thread lately, might have to phone him up. Brandon suggested that if we do drive, we switch up the drivers every once and awhile. If we're going rental again I'm out, but if someone is willing to use their car(Brandon, Mike??? Ash if he confirms?) then I'm in.

Stephan also showed interested in possibly coming, but as far as I understand he's not 100% or anything. So dunno about him.
Can I come too? nah jk, not even sure what this roadtrips about :confused:

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
My big thing is that unlike Keith I'm not used to doing long as hell drives across provinces and whatnot. That and I've gotta get my car checked out to see if it's qualified to even make that long of a trip. Honestly, my brakes squeak and there's this red exclamation point by my spedometer with a circle around it (gotta know wtf that means lol). Last thing we need is us breaking down in the middle of the trip because my car just couldn't cut it.

That, and I'm not comfortable driving that long myself, not without following somebody. Last time I made the trip for Calgary, nobody would switch off with me because they didn't want to risk getting pulled over and not being licensed to the vehicle. Which I totally get.

If we could help it? I'd much rather not be a driver but it's still a possibility.

Asa

Smash Hero
you know if you're with the person who's licensed to the vehicle they don't really care right lol?

@ganonlink the roadtrip is one to come to bc for an epic tournament. with baked goods. made from a hawaiian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom