• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors

Status
Not open for further replies.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Darren, u no <3 me y? D:

:phone:

some cops brought this lady to the A&W we stopped at. They told her to find a bus schedule if she wants to head back to town. She is clearly unstable and Brandon starts talking to her about our roadtrip and how we are goin back to Edmonton.

She asks us for a ride and Brandon trys to be polite and make up an excuse... Dan just grabs him in the middle of his speech and we leave... LOL
hahahaha
Awesome.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Hey, I thank Dan for doing that because seriously that was an awkward situation to be in. LOL

But I can't help who I am. Either way, if that happens again (somehow), "Sorry, we can't help you." I learned my lesson, haha.

lilseph

Smash Ace
I have had this Ava for a while now, i could change it to something more cute i guess :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom