• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors

Status
Not open for further replies.

ƸArcher¤AngelusƷ

Smash Apprentice
There is a lot of time before the 17th though, if we simply decide on what we need to test on a general consensus, we can plan the tournament with those in mind, then have everyone save all replays and give there detailed personal feelings/findings on how the tournament was compared to the classic unity set, what was better, what needs to be changed a little, what just didn't work at all and then compile the opinions all together and give the report that way.

If time is an issue Mike, Is be happy to organize everything for you and compile everything for you, I have nothing but time :)

:phone:

T-block

B2B TST
I appreciate your willingness to help, adam, and all that discussion can come for the october. It's not like we can have all of our monthlies running experimental rule sets anyways, so no harm in waiting for october

ƸArcher¤AngelusƷ

Smash Apprentice
Well I suppose waiting a month can't hurt, plus I guess using the classic rules before Phoenix would be better anyway.

In other business, we should really figure out whos going to Phoenix carpool wise officially and make plans for it/around it.

1. Trig

Just add yourself into the list if you're down for the carpool

ƸArcher¤AngelusƷ

Smash Apprentice
Because the pics are just that good

I expect for you to use Come at me Bro right away Luke

[EDIT] Or the Seagull like Brandon said, that ones pretty good too

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
man i ran a marathon this morning and i missed qualifying for the boston marathon by 4 minutes, i was so salty afterwards... literally

Alphicans

Smash Hero
lol.

Jamie is so BM. I don't know how late game tvz works yet, but pretty much if I put on early pressure jamie gg's instantly. I just wanted to see what late game was like, and wow is it ****ed up :/. I didn't know zerg could just beast your army so quickly.

KillLock

Smash Lord
Yes, can we get carpools figured out ASAP? It'll be the deciding factor if I come or not.

ƸArcher¤AngelusƷ

Smash Apprentice
So far I know myself and Brandon (and you most likely) are in for this Jack. Who else is down for a road trip? (that's a lot more fun and cheaper than a flight lol)

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Still not sure if I wanna drive down in the carpool, or fly =\
Hmm...guess I should decide soon lol

Part of me almost doesn't even want to go anymore, but I'll know I'll want to go in like 3 weeks or something haha

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
when is this tourney again? when would the carpool leave? who's driving?

once i know these things i'll be able to decide if i'm carpooling or just not going

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
last time we had a carpool it was really awesome
Plus would you rather spend like 400 hundred dollars, or like 20-50 for gas. Join the carpool Darren. You <3 me right :3?
Only thing is I have a feeling I might kill someone either at the end of the trip or mid way through lmao
I am leaning towards the carpool however. I wouldn't have an issue with taking a couple days off work. I can use the excuse that it's my birthday since it basically is (Sept 16)

Hey, I got this, Stephan.

LOL

SuPeRbOoM

Smash Master
Only thing is I have a feeling I might kill someone either at the end of the trip or mid way through lmao
I am leaning towards the carpool however. I wouldn't have an issue with taking a couple days off work. I can use the excuse that it's my birthday since it basically is (Sept 16)
rip on Brandon the whole trip

????

best trip

EDIT: Just remembered I had to save Brandon from that woman at A&W on the trip loool.

KillLock

Smash Lord
pretty sure if brandon had his way we would of all been murdered by that crackhead lady

LOL

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
rip on Brandon the whole trip

????

best trip

EDIT: Just remembered I had to save Brandon from that woman at A&W on the trip loool.
lmao
Brandon, your ability to be a verbal punching bag is the deciding factor for me attending this road trip lololol
jk

Can some explain this crazy a&w *****?

The Arsenal

Smash Cadet
some cops brought this lady to the A&W we stopped at. They told her to find a bus schedule if she wants to head back to town. She is clearly unstable and Brandon starts talking to her about our roadtrip and how we are goin back to Edmonton.

She asks us for a ride and Brandon trys to be polite and make up an excuse... Dan just grabs him in the middle of his speech and we leave... LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom